Nor*cal Sightings Thread - Page 7 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Regional Forums > South West Fanatics > Fanatics: NorCal

Fanatics: NorCal Regional discussion Forum for planning events and sharing information with all Members in the Northern California area.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 07-11-2009, 07:13 PM   #61
Focus in the CP
Focus Addict

Fan#: 54886
What I Drive: 2006 Scion xA - 1.5L of turbo fun!!

FF Reputation: 5 Focus in the CP Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
Nope, don't recognize it... I think you can find a better deal on a ZX3 with that many miles though... Just my opinion.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2009, 10:17 PM   #62
azdamay
Titular Wit Here

Fan#: 27396
What I Drive: 2004 GTO, 1986 Civic Si, 2010 TC

FF Reputation: 8 azdamay Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Or perhaps he's actually the one who is trying to sell it by pretending to be an interested party.
Old 07-11-2009, 11:28 PM   #63
Gary925
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 66863
What I Drive: 2005 ZX5

FF Reputation: 1 Gary925 Good Standing Member
ok well im suppost to test drive it tommorow so well see. And no im not the selling Party ! Ill let you guys know whats up with it. I did try to work him on the price and he did say its his asking price and he is willing to come down. I tried to get him to work with me on the price on the phone and commit to a about 4500 out the door. what do you guys think a good asking price is ?
Old 07-11-2009, 11:32 PM   #64
Gary925
Focus Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdamay View Post
Or perhaps he's actually the one who is trying to sell it by pretending to be an interested party.
ok well im suppost to test drive it tommorow so well see. And no im not the selling Party ! Ill let you guys know whats up with it. I did try to work him on the price and he did say its his asking price and he is willing to come down. I tried to get him to work with me on the price on the phone and commit to a about 4500 out the door. what do you guys think a good asking price is ?
Old 07-12-2009, 12:17 AM   #65
Blkdragn
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 57359

FF Reputation: 1 Blkdragn Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
From the looks of the ad, it seems to be a used car dealer. They usually over charge as it is.

The exhaust on that car looks like a mini version Roush Clone.
Old 07-12-2009, 12:20 AM   #66
azdamay
Titular Wit Here

Fan#: 27396
What I Drive: 2004 GTO, 1986 Civic Si, 2010 TC

FF Reputation: 8 azdamay Good Standing Member
Sorry, no offense then. With 113,xxx miles, even given the "extras" that price seems high. The Blue Book on my SVT isn't much more than that (for private party it's a little over $5,000 and $7,000 from a dealer). I've seen non-modded ZX3s sell for less than $3,000 private party. I would think you could knock that price down lower than $4,500. But maybe I'm off base on that.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:38 PM   #67
TightEfx
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 18758
What I Drive: 2002 SVT FOCUS

FF Reputation: 1 TightEfx Good Standing Member
I'd agree with azdamay I saw it on CL as well cuz I always like to search who selling thier SVT's Once i saw it wasnt an SVT i was turned off... no offense to zx3 owners its still a focus, but the "extras" didnt seem very extra to me cuz you can get a zx3 way cheaper. and do the "extras" yourself and still probably save money.
Old 07-14-2009, 02:55 PM   #68
Gary925
Focus Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TightEfx View Post
I'd agree with azdamay I saw it on CL as well cuz I always like to search who selling thier SVT's Once i saw it wasnt an SVT i was turned off... no offense to zx3 owners its still a focus, but the "extras" didnt seem very extra to me cuz you can get a zx3 way cheaper. and do the "extras" yourself and still probably save money.
Ok so I test drove it the other day and its a great car ! its really clean and drove great. i worked with the guy on the price and we agreed on $4200 + tax and license. Im talking to my bank right now about getting a car loan to see what it would cost.

Yes it is a used car dealer but its not at a dealer lot, the guy is a car broker so its a little different ( he doesent have a dealer lot or anything )( the guy was real nice and honest and willig to work with me ).

Yea there's some cheaper ZX3's on craigs list but the others if looked at in person are last week have lots of little problems and I felt they will give me problems soon. This one drove perfect and was super clean inside and out.
Old 07-15-2009, 12:32 AM   #69
norcalfocus01
Registered

Fan#: 55603
What I Drive: White N Gold 2001 Sedan

FF Reputation: 132 norcalfocus01 Excellent Standing Member norcalfocus01 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Thats cool, it should make a good weekend car.
Old 07-15-2009, 01:02 AM   #70
Focus in the CP
Focus Addict

Fan#: 54886
What I Drive: 2006 Scion xA - 1.5L of turbo fun!!

FF Reputation: 5 Focus in the CP Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary925 View Post
Ok so I test drove it the other day and its a great car ! its really clean and drove great. i worked with the guy on the price and we agreed on $4200 + tax and license. Im talking to my bank right now about getting a car loan to see what it would cost.

Yes it is a used car dealer but its not at a dealer lot, the guy is a car broker so its a little different ( he doesent have a dealer lot or anything )( the guy was real nice and honest and willig to work with me ).

Yea there's some cheaper ZX3's on craigs list but the others if looked at in person are last week have lots of little problems and I felt they will give me problems soon. This one drove perfect and was super clean inside and out.
Congrats! You'll have to make it out to one of our meets and show us the new ride...

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->