Englishtown Tonight - Page 2 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Racing Discussions > Drag Racing

Drag Racing The place to discuss information about drag racing stats, tips and events. Track sanctioned events only.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 08-08-2004, 04:50 AM   #11
FocusRacerRAVEN
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 11188
What I Drive: 2000 Black SE

FF Reputation: 1 FocusRacerRAVEN Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
i dont know who the hell u guys r but u need to stop taking those nitting classes and learn to drive. Also u need to get ur heads out of ur ass and realize that a focus isnt made for the drag and too make u guys even more pissed off i can do a 1/4 mile in 14.78 with a sedan do now what...............................................damn wanna be paulwakers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2004, 04:54 AM   #12
AuthentiCustomz
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 7547
What I Drive: 03 Zx3--Matrix Edition

FF Reputation: 1 AuthentiCustomz Good Standing Member
lol, hey buddy dont get ur panties in a bunch....ill take anything to the drag strip idc what kind of car it is...imnot bringing my focus there to say i have a 12 second car....i bring it cuz i enjoy the sport of racing [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]
Old 08-08-2004, 01:51 PM   #13
BlkZX3

Fan#: 473
What I Drive: El Huevo Negro

FF Reputation: 1 BlkZX3 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally posted by FocusRacerRAVEN
i dont know who the hell u guys r but u need to stop taking those nitting classes and learn to drive. Also u need to get ur heads out of ur ass and realize that a focus isnt made for the drag and too make u guys even more pissed off i can do a 1/4 mile in 14.78 with a sedan do now what...............................................damn wanna be paulwakers
Let's have a look-see

Birthday: December 1, 1987
What I Drive: 2000 Black SE
Name: Cody Nordness
Current Performance Modifications: Custom Exaust, Air Intake

Hmmm, a 17 year old that thinks a sedan with an intake and exhaust can run a 14.78. Now let's see the rest of the profile, bear in mind this little chump just called everyone wannabe Paul Walkers...

Biography: 17 years old, Black belt in karate, local street racer, been a racer for 2 years

Bahahahahaha....yes buddy, your occupation is street racer

Do everyone a favor and drive your 17 second car into a brick wall before you injury innocent motorists you little prick.
Old 08-08-2004, 07:31 PM   #14
jerryzx3
Focus Addict

Fan#: 9236
What I Drive: 2001 sangria red zx3 zetec

FF Reputation: 1 jerryzx3 Good Standing Member
I don't think so homey, I would be more than happy to show you the back of my focus all the way down the track Mr. Authenticustomz. It's gonna take alot more than an intake and exhaust to do 14's
Old 08-08-2004, 09:56 PM   #15
AuthentiCustomz
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 7547
What I Drive: 03 Zx3--Matrix Edition

FF Reputation: 1 AuthentiCustomz Good Standing Member
jerry--lol what r u sayin that shit to me for?...i didnt say i was doin 14's, lol!!

Blckzx3--good call on that one...friggin kid is a moron
Old 08-08-2004, 11:07 PM   #16
ouikikazz
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 6707
What I Drive: 2k2 Infra-Red SVT Focus

FF Reputation: 1 ouikikazz Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
its kinda funny, taking it to the track is fun of course, its always good to know your 1/4 mile time i guess, i have NOTHING against it, but like someone said, its quite hard to get a focus to run with the other boys wihtout some drag style mods...the focus is known for its awesome cornering and handling, throw it on a curvy track (say a figure 8 mile) and i'm certain some cars that'll beat the focus in a drag strip will lose to the focus. But like i said, 1/4 mile runs are still good and fun :)
Old 08-09-2004, 04:39 PM   #17
jerryzx3
Focus Addict

Fan#: 9236
What I Drive: 2001 sangria red zx3 zetec

FF Reputation: 1 jerryzx3 Good Standing Member
Sorry authenticustomz, I was one off when reading. I was talking to the other guy that said he is running 14's

Bookmarks & Social Networks