SVT to ZX5 seat wiring diagram needed - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus SVT > SVT Interior Mods & Upgrades

SVT Interior Mods & Upgrades The place to chat about general questions, window tinting, exterior body, interior and lighting upgrades for the 2002-204 SVT Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 02-08-2009, 03:01 PM   #1
GrndZero
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 9630
What I Drive: 2002 Silver ZX5

FF Reputation: 3 GrndZero Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
SVT to ZX5 seat wiring diagram needed

I have searched a bunch of posts and I havent found one that pertains to me. Essentially I have some SVT seats that have the pins for 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 and 14. My plug however only has pins 1 2 3 and 4. These came out of an 05 focus with connected plug from an svt still plugged in with wires loose to tie into other wires. I need to know what wires go where.
Here are 2 pictures I have of the situation.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2009, 10:10 PM   #2
Quisman
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 4272
What I Drive: 02 Red SVT / 06 F350 King Ranch

FF Reputation: 2 Quisman Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
I just put SVT seats in my 01 zx3 so I'll be working on the re-wiring project as well. I'll let you know what i find and hopefully it will be helpfull. The only ones I really care about are the air bag ones, thankfully the mating connector should be coded yellow. As for the seatbelt, i'm not sure if it will still go off being disconnected.

Bookmarks & Social Networks