Focus Fanatics Forum banner

HaveBlue83's picts for Dec. ROTM (GLoW FoCuS)

2K views 33 replies 16 participants last post by  HaveBlue83 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, here's some picts for those that want to vote for my CAR in Dec.'s ROTM, which is for BEST GLOW.

ZX3_Chick, You can link this as the thread on the Nominations page If you need a link for it.[wiggle]

And here she is. All this is what I have now, but the picts are old since I can't really get new ones right now...This is all done with StreetGlow LED Strips BTW....

I ask one thing: vote for the car (in this case Glow) you like best. [race]

See less See more
#8 ·
um, somehow the exact reasons i DON'T want to win ROTM for got factored in....I didn't even say a word about the PW on here.

the PW and the Build # have NOTHING to do with this months ROTM. It's just about the glow people....try and remember than when you vote.

If everyone votes for my car becuase of the PW, and who I am on here, and cause its the last 3-door SVT, or some other reason BESIDES the glow factor then they are missing the point.

#11 ·
thats how people are going to vote even if you dont want them to. i commend your effort though. [cheers]

like i said before, love your car for the PW and all that, but its not the best glow in the running.

#15 ·
looks good.. should be some good competition :]
ill get a thread up here with mine for the ROTM soon cuz the ones in my gallery are crap.

anyway, nice job and good luck! [ffrocks]

#16 ·
u 2 mang!

zx360, true, but all i can do it try [thumb]

yeah, I know i dont have a lot. but it is intended to be subtle. I can drive around with the floor lights on no issues [:)]

I may one day do red under-car LED's. Not really sure, but it would be like Rudels, nice and clean.

I have some Red LED's in the vents, and some Blue ones on the speakers, but I think that's too much. I just never took them out....

they look OK by themselves though.

#18 ·
( I LOVE blue......shhh, don't tell the car i HATE red......[rofl])

I had more in the vents, but I swapped them for red, then wished i had kept the blue! lol. I will be re-doing some when I come home. anywhere sound came out I wanted blue. that was the theme I had.

#20 ·
your car just makes my weiner hard.

so you have my vote

:)

#22 ·
[hihi], all i can do is laugh.....

that's a JBL GT-series Component (woofer part) illuminated there, if anyone cares....(shameless plug)

besthaticouldo, quote-worthy man......check the siggy...[rofl]

#23 ·
hahahaha thanks! [thankyou]

what can i say? its teh truth

#24 ·
personally i think it should be about the whole car, as it is ride of the month, and the "glow" factor is just the stipulations for being able to be nominated this particular month as well as being a factor in the "whole car package"

it should NOT be about the person, however, as most of us forget and just vote for our friend in the competition.

A ride of the month in my opinion is a COMPLETE package, and you definitely have one [thumb] now POST SOME MORE PICS OF THE COOL STUFF ON THE CAR BRINTON!

#25 ·
IMO, Brinton has the nicest car in the competition, it's a clean install as well, very subtile but still glow. His car is also one of the cleanest I've seen and is very cleanly modded, nothing out of place, and everything flows just right without being too over the top [thumb]

#26 ·
A true representation of what the Focus community should be about, thats what this car is. I'm always thinking about what Honda or Subie guys think when they pass this site, and with a car like Brinton's i think it is a really good representation of the community, and shows others that it's a car to be respected.

#27 ·
wow..i dunno what to say....thanks for all the kind words! [:I] [loveff]

I'd love to post more picts, but that's all I have of the glow really. It's hard to get a clear shot with the glow lighting. I don't want to post any non-glow shots in excess, as that's what this thread is about.[;)] I will have more shots when I return home, promise!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.