2002-2004 SVT items for sale- - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 11-23-2008, 01:45 PM   #1
colinsdad
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 39674
What I Drive: 2004 ZX5 SVT

FF Reputation: 3 colinsdad Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Smile 2002-2004 SVT items for sale-

Well, I managed to sell the SCT and the Steeda SRI, but, I do still have some items for sale, two of which are on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=140283575205

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=140283578163

I would be willing to waive the shipping on these items as long as you use Buy It Now, and let me know you are a FF member.

I also have a Chiltons manual and a set of the factory SVT wires off this car-make me an offer.

If you want to take everything that I have off my hands at once, let me know-I have to wait for the Ebay auction to finish (unless you want to use Buy It Now with both items) and we'll make arrangements for shipping of whatever parts I have here that I haven't listed above. I still continue to turn up bulbs, fasteners and other items that I'll throw in.

And, as I stated in the Ebay ads, I DO NOT have the car, so PLEASE do not write me PM's and ask for parts off the SVT. The WONDERFUL Commonwealth of MA has made it so ridiculous to get a Salvage title that the leinholder outright refused to allow me the opportunity to get one.

It's easier to reach me here:

hodgebear72@verizon.net

if you have any questions...thanks!!

Sonic Blue SVT #850 out of 1079

"Survival is the Best Revenge"

Last edited by colinsdad; 11-25-2008 at 10:28 AM.

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->