@sn4ckm4st3r - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 06:10 PM   #1
Aku
Sneeze

Fan#: 57726
What I Drive: 04 R32, 94 CBR

FF Reputation: 4 Aku Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
@sn4ckm4st3r

I know you know this story snacky but here it is for everybody else to read.

Sent my headlights to you back in the middle of August to get the housings painted and halo's put in. I chose you because I saw the work you have done before and trusted you to do the same to mine lights. Well you've now had the things for well over 2 months now which is complete BS. you told me you've had them done for well over 1 month and I have still not recieved my lights back in the mail. You only really respond to 1 out of every 10 times I try and contact you and you keep feeding me lies. Several times you told me 'going to send them today' and obviously didn't. And now you've said since 2 Fridays ago (10-17-08) that you send them out via overnight shipping from some obscure company I don't remember the name cuz i've never heard of them before and here a week and a half later still nothing. I would be a hell of a lot less pissed if you stayed in contact with me and kept me updated on the status but it seems I have to bug you constantly for days at a time for you to give me any sort of response and I feel like all i'm getting is bs excuse after bs excuse.

So what I'm asking you now is to please give me a damn update on where the hell my headlights are. I need the information of the place you supposidly shipped them from which means Name and phone # at the very least. and if you did indeed send them like you said I demand a tracking # asap so I can see where the hell they are. The ONLY reason I sent these to you in the first place was because of all the good things I have heard ppl say about you and your work and to be honest.... i'm not seeing what they saw atm man. Quit hiding behind the internet and step up to take responsibility.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2008, 06:45 PM   #2
ZX4STDoug
I don't care

Fan#: 19367
What I Drive: 2014 Mustang V6 6 speed

FF Reputation: 13 ZX4STDoug Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aku View Post
I know you know this story snacky but here it is for everybody else to read.

Sent my headlights to you back in the middle of August to get the housings painted and halo's put in. I chose you because I saw the work you have done before and trusted you to do the same to mine lights. Well you've now had the things for well over 2 months now which is complete BS. you told me you've had them done for well over 1 month and I have still not received my lights back in the mail. You only really respond to 1 out of every 10 times I try and contact you and you keep feeding me lies. Several times you told me 'going to send them today' and obviously didn't. And now you've said since 2 Fridays ago (10-17-08) that you send them out via overnight shipping from some obscure company I don't remember the name cuz i've never heard of them before and here a week and a half later still nothing. I would be a hell of a lot less pissed if you stayed in contact with me and kept me updated on the status but it seems I have to bug you constantly for days at a time for you to give me any sort of response and I feel like all i'm getting is bs excuse after bs excuse.

So what I'm asking you now is to please give me a damn update on where the hell my headlights are. I need the information of the place you supposidly shipped them from which means Name and phone # at the very least. and if you did indeed send them like you said I demand a tracking # asap so I can see where the hell they are. The ONLY reason I sent these to you in the first place was because of all the good things I have heard ppl say about you and your work and to be honest.... i'm not seeing what they saw atm man. Quit hiding behind the internet and step up to take responsibility.
I don't know Brad all that well, but I do know him well enough to know he's been MORE than patient with this whole situation. Communication is key, and it sounds like only one person here is doing the communicating, and what little info is being passed to Brad, by you, has been nothing but half-truths and out and out lies. He's shared much of your communication with many here...I've seen where you told him they've been shipped more than once.

Like Brad said, step up, take responsibility. He sent you his lights because he TRUSTED you and was impressed by your previous work for others. Do the right thing and get this settled for him.

Old 10-27-2008, 06:57 PM   #3
beat3rfocus
I hate you!!!!!

Fan#: 3178
What I Drive: Red 1990 Miata Hardtop

FF Reputation: 11 beat3rfocus Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
on 10/22/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn4ckM4st3r
I dropped them off friday with local shipping place in town. I told them to have them overnighted.

I was suppose to call them monday but the lady was sick. Shes old. Now when i was going to call tuesday check thread.

If he has called OR texted....i can't get it. I droppped my phone in the toilet after i did my business.

It's a little hectic because i am trying to make phone calls and get a hold of joyce as i was supposed to receive an email from them.

Old 10-27-2008, 07:57 PM   #4
egman2005
Slow n lifted

Fan#: 44983
What I Drive: 2003 SVT Focus

FF Reputation: 21 egman2005 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
we all would like an update and a resolution to this as those are expensive headlights and we just want him to get them back!!!!!!!!!!! someone has to know the real story behind this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-27-2008, 08:08 PM   #5
klodkrawler05
Sooooooooooo EURO

Fan#: 47771
What I Drive: BMW's

FF Reputation: 26 klodkrawler05 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (30)
i'd just like to back up what the all the above members have said.
Brad has been more than patient with this situation he gave snacky a full month before he even started getting impatient! this kid needs his lights back now!!!!!!!
'99 Triumph Daytona - Death Machine

Old 10-27-2008, 09:22 PM   #6
ZX4STDoug
I don't care

Fan#: 19367
What I Drive: 2014 Mustang V6 6 speed

FF Reputation: 13 ZX4STDoug Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendid=5766514

Sn4ckM4st3r = Online right now.

Old 10-28-2008, 07:09 AM   #7
beat3rfocus
I hate you!!!!!

He signed on to AIM this morning. He is alive.....

Old 10-28-2008, 07:11 AM   #8
beat3rfocus
I hate you!!!!!

contact has been made....he txted me back. Brad I will have info for you in a bit.

"he lost your phone number and doesn't have the internet"

Says there was a mix up with his crappy hand writing and they are at the shipping company, waiting for a name and number of the company besides "Local place".

Old 10-28-2008, 07:34 AM   #9
beat3rfocus
I hate you!!!!!

Says everything has been put into the mail. Money is coming snail mail, and lights are coming via company I e-mailed you with.

Says should see everything in the next day or 2.

Old 10-28-2008, 07:40 AM   #10
FociZX4ST
Don't read this!

Fan#: 56232
What I Drive: 2005 Infra-Red Focus ZX4 ST

FF Reputation: 4 FociZX4ST Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
So this is the story...man this sucks. Why even use a local shipping company, there are so many good "name brand" companies out there???

Team Duratec #183, Sedan Revolution #168

What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?

Closed Thread

Bookmarks & Social Networks