SFT thread - Page 2 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace


Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Regional Forums > South East Fanatics > Fanatics: KY, NC, SC

Fanatics: KY, NC, SC Regional discussion Forum for planning events and sharing information with all Members in the Kentucky, North Carolina and South Carolina areas.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2008, 11:21 PM   #11
Blackcatn2o
soon to be turbo!
 
Blackcatn2o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Fan#: 48278
Location: Brandon, FL
What I Drive: 06 silver ZX4 ST

Posts: 5,728
FF Reputation: 48 Blackcatn2o Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
Thanks brent
Blackcatn2o is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-11-2008, 06:21 AM   #12
SVTF200487
Focus Addict
 
SVTF200487's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Fan#: 53987
Location: Lancaster, SC, SC
What I Drive: 2004 CD Silver SVT

Posts: 585
Points 2,134, Level 27
Points: 2,134, Level: 27 Points: 2,134, Level: 27 Points: 2,134, Level: 27
Level Up 90% Completed
Level up: 90% Level up: 90% Level up: 90%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 23 SVTF200487 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
So I'll just through everybody off topic. I met a possible new member last night up at the parking lot. He drives a early 2000's model zx3. He was talking shit about it. The car has 17's that look like shit in my opinion and the car looks like it has a lift kit on it. But he does have a mid-wing and some kind of exhaust that doesn't look ricey. But to me he just seems to be to full of himself. Also he said he has "racing Suspension" that will out handle my focus. So Being the speed demon I am I challenged him to a race or two tonight. One Drag race. 1/4 mile heads up at our local spot. And I challenged him to a Time trial of sorts. First one down cedar creek rd wins. And Yes Brandon that is the road I wanted to take you on the last time u were here. If he beats me or doesn't act like a Jack I'll invite him up to the next meet. So yall tell me if I am being to harsh on the guy or if I'm in the right here???

P.S. He doesn't know that my car is an SVT and he looked all over it except under the hood. I mean how dumb can you get. SVT is written on the hatch, Guages, Door Sills, wheels. I mean god almighty quit talking shit about something you only think you know about. anyways I also needed a good rant. My Insurance went up 125 due to my Speed Demon self.
SVTF200487 is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2008, 08:08 AM   #13
tangerine dream
Focus Addict
 
tangerine dream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Fan#: 50586
Location: Lake Wylie, SC
What I Drive: 2003 Competition Orange SVT

Posts: 1,119
FF Reputation: 16 tangerine dream Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
If you want to take him to your local drag strip and prove him wrong there, that sounds pretty cool to me. Personally though, I'd be careful doing it on public roads. Especially with your insurance just increasing like that. What might be easier, though, is to just invite him up to the meet. If he starts to spew some more of his verbal masturbation, we'll just shut him down with the truth. We'll have enough people there who can school him on the facts that he'll either shut up or leave from embarrassment. BTW, I sent Turbo Tom a message and he said he might come out for this one. If anyone could school this kid it'd be Tom.
__________________
2000 ZX3 Autumn Orange - faithful companion
2003 SVT Competition Orange - new playtoy
tangerine dream is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2008, 10:20 AM   #14
Blackcatn2o
soon to be turbo!
 
Blackcatn2o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Fan#: 48278
Location: Brandon, FL
What I Drive: 06 silver ZX4 ST

Posts: 5,728
FF Reputation: 48 Blackcatn2o Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine dream View Post
If you want to take him to your local drag strip and prove him wrong there, that sounds pretty cool to me. Personally though, I'd be careful doing it on public roads. Especially with your insurance just increasing like that. What might be easier, though, is to just invite him up to the meet. If he starts to spew some more of his verbal masturbation, we'll just shut him down with the truth. We'll have enough people there who can school him on the facts that he'll either shut up or leave from embarrassment. BTW, I sent Turbo Tom a message and he said he might come out for this one. If anyone could school this kid it'd be Tom.
Let's see if his car can handle the shamrock at hilbish with his "Racing suspension" an have him race mike too.
Blackcatn2o is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2008, 10:36 AM   #15
tangerine dream
Focus Addict
 
tangerine dream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Fan#: 50586
Location: Lake Wylie, SC
What I Drive: 2003 Competition Orange SVT

Posts: 1,119
FF Reputation: 16 tangerine dream Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
LOL! That would be pretty interesting. I can see him trying to push it too far and sliding out into the middle of traffic.
__________________
2000 ZX3 Autumn Orange - faithful companion
2003 SVT Competition Orange - new playtoy
tangerine dream is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2008, 10:38 AM   #16
Blackcatn2o
soon to be turbo!
 
Blackcatn2o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Fan#: 48278
Location: Brandon, FL
What I Drive: 06 silver ZX4 ST

Posts: 5,728
FF Reputation: 48 Blackcatn2o Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine dream View Post
LOL! That would be pretty interesting. I can see him trying to push it too far and sliding out into the middle of traffic.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mike would so
Blackcatn2o is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2008, 11:02 AM   #17
Blackcatn2o
soon to be turbo!
 
Blackcatn2o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Fan#: 48278
Location: Brandon, FL
What I Drive: 06 silver ZX4 ST

Posts: 5,728
FF Reputation: 48 Blackcatn2o Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTF200487 View Post
So I'll just through everybody off topic. I met a possible new member last night up at the parking lot. He drives a early 2000's model zx3. He was talking shit about it. The car has 17's that look like shit in my opinion and the car looks like it has a lift kit on it. But he does have a mid-wing and some kind of exhaust that doesn't look ricey. But to me he just seems to be to full of himself. Also he said he has "racing Suspension" that will out handle my focus. So Being the speed demon I am I challenged him to a race or two tonight. One Drag race. 1/4 mile heads up at our local spot. And I challenged him to a Time trial of sorts. First one down cedar creek rd wins. And Yes Brandon that is the road I wanted to take you on the last time u were here. If he beats me or doesn't act like a Jack I'll invite him up to the next meet. So yall tell me if I am being to harsh on the guy or if I'm in the right here???

P.S. He doesn't know that my car is an SVT and he looked all over it except under the hood. I mean how dumb can you get. SVT is written on the hatch, gauges, Door Sills, wheels. I mean god almighty quit talking shit about something you only think you know about. anyways I also needed a good rant. My Insurance went up 125 due to my Speed Demon self.
I wouldn't worry about it one of the guys in Tampa had 17 tickets (owned a supra an a cobra at one time) an if he got one more he wouldn't have his DL anymore.
Blackcatn2o is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2008, 05:19 PM   #18
Blackcatn2o
soon to be turbo!
 
Blackcatn2o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Fan#: 48278
Location: Brandon, FL
What I Drive: 06 silver ZX4 ST

Posts: 5,728
FF Reputation: 48 Blackcatn2o Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
So ya today my exhaust flanges came into day for my little project

Blackcatn2o is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2008, 05:39 PM   #19
tangerine dream
Focus Addict
 
tangerine dream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Fan#: 50586
Location: Lake Wylie, SC
What I Drive: 2003 Competition Orange SVT

Posts: 1,119
FF Reputation: 16 tangerine dream Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Little project? OK, I'll bite.....what's the project?
__________________
2000 ZX3 Autumn Orange - faithful companion
2003 SVT Competition Orange - new playtoy
tangerine dream is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2008, 05:52 PM   #20
BlueFocusSVT04
Focus Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Fan#: 53327
Location: Bessemer City, NC
What I Drive: 2004, Blue, SVTFSc

Posts: 727
Points 4,572, Level 43
Points: 4,572, Level: 43 Points: 4,572, Level: 43 Points: 4,572, Level: 43
Level Up 11% Completed
Level up: 11% Level up: 11% Level up: 11%
Forum Activity 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
FF Reputation: 5 BlueFocusSVT04 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
Hmmm this Blackcatn2o guy is interesting....... What does he have up his sleeve? Brent thoughts? Well maybe he'll tell us.
__________________
Pack rules: 1) Always obey your Alpha! 2) Hunt as if you life depends on it, because it does. 3) A stupid, lazy, or weak wolf will not survive.
BlueFocusSVT04 is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official Montgomery 10th-12th Focus Meet Thread! focusin Fanatics: AL, TN, GA 245 01-02-2007 08:42 PM
Response to Tom in Focus Power Mis-Info Thread belacyrf General Forced Induction 0 09-10-2006 03:40 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:05 AM.


Copyright 2002-2014 FocusFanatics.com. All Rights Reserved : Privacy Policy : Advertise Information

Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forum offers many fun ways for you to engage with other Ford Focus Owners from across the world. Whether it be about the aftermarket performance modifications, technical how-to's, European tuned suspension or awesome fuel economy similar to the Cadillac ATS-V, Ford Fusion and Acura TLX. You can find all Ford Focus and Focus ST related information here. Join our Ford Focus discussion forums and chat with local Focus enthusiasts in your area.