ummm yah I'm stupid...plz help - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus & General Car Chat

Ford Focus & General Car Chat Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 10-09-2003, 04:05 PM   #1
avengerc4
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(

Fan#: 493
What I Drive: 02 PWorks SVTF, 2014 Subaru Outback

FF Reputation: 4 avengerc4 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
Question ummm yah I'm stupid...plz help

Yah I'm stupid...I tried to take out the sidemarkers to smoke em and I figured u'd just take a screwdriver and gently pop em out....well I went to pop em out and crack...how the [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]* do u get those damn sidemarkers out cause I now I gotta glue it back together before I get my new smoked ones...I was gonna smoke em myself cause I wanna do my third brake light so I don't wanna [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]* that upo so I was gonna test on the sidemarkers...how do u get em outta the car?!?!?!?!?!? Thanks
-Joe

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2003, 04:15 PM   #2
Egz
Sückn' n Blown

Fan#: 442
What I Drive: 2003 2.3l ZX3

FF Reputation: 111 Egz Excellent Standing MemberEgz Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Are you talking the side markers on a European car on the fender, or the side markers on a US spec car in the bumper?

I think in both cases, they bolt in from behind. I think...
Old 10-09-2003, 06:16 PM   #3
scironzts
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 893
What I Drive: '04 ZTW

FF Reputation: 1 scironzts Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
yeah. gotta hop under the car and get the things from behind. you'll see 2 little "bolts" (real flimsy aluminum imitation bolts) that hold your marker tight to the bumper. then there are some "tabs" that make your marker kinda "click" into position. just pop those and tada! (oh yeah, and um, disconnect the bulb. lol)
Old 10-10-2003, 01:43 AM   #4
avengerc4
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(

Fan#: 493
What I Drive: 02 PWorks SVTF, 2014 Subaru Outback

FF Reputation: 4 avengerc4 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
haha thanks a lot guys...yah I got em out and I tinted em....looks like shit :) well whatever... I was doin it to test it out anyways to see if I want to put that stuff on my third brake light...I think I might since the third brake light will be just one spray and the sidemarkers are like 3 sprays...should look cleaner and not as crappy...we'll see and hopefully I can find some badass smoked turn signals in a lil bit or I'm stuf with these crappy spray tinted ones till I can find some good clear corners....if anyone is sellin their clear corners I'll buy em for 15 shipped and if someone has smoked sidemarkers they'd like to sell I'll take em for 20 shipped!! Lemme know!! e-mail me at Joe__13@hotmail.com if you have any! Thanks!
-Joe

Bookmarks & Social Networks