Black ALT Sonix 17x7 With tires - hit curb need repair on one - cheap! - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 07-03-2008, 11:32 PM   #1
R00ST650
Focus Addict

Fan#: 15982
What I Drive: Pitch Black '03 ZX5 SVT

FF Reputation: 1 R00ST650 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Black ALT Sonix 17x7 With tires - hit curb need repair on one - cheap!

I have complete (well kind of...lol) set of 4 Alt Sonix custom wheels. These wheels were custom made with 4x108 pattern that fits the ford focus (I had them on my black SVT and they looked awesome!)

I hit a curb with these wheels installed on my car. The front wheel is no good. The rear wheel on the same side also suffered a little curb rash that bent up a piece of the lip. Both front tires are in good usable shape. One tire has a slight gash on the sidewall where the wheel scraped it. There is a little flap of tire sticking out. The wheel did not cut all the way through the tire, but I would still probably recommend not using this tire.

Essentially two wheels are in good usable shape, and 3 tires are in good usable shape. The one wheel could be used if a little repair was done where the lip got bent up (see pictures).

The wheels are 17x7 with a 42mm offset. The tires are BFG g-sport Ultra High Performance tires in size 215/40/17. These tires have awesome grip! The front tires have about 70% tread left and the rears have about 80% left.

I paid 800 to have the wheels custom made, and another 600 to have the tires put on.

I also have a complete set of new center caps I can throw in with the wheels if anyone wishes (still in the packaging).

This would be a good setup for someone looking for a pair of tires/wheels to take to the track…or you could order one tire and two wheels (or just order one wheel and fix the other) and be rolling on some really nice black wheels! Everywhere I took the car with these rims on everyone gave me comments! They are a really nice matte black with the polished lip on the inside and behind the wheel (really unique).

I will add pictures of the wheels/tires tomorrow. I should also have a picture of them when they were on the car (they look hot!!).

I think I have to list a price due to forum rules...so we will just say 250 + shipping for now.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2008, 02:27 PM   #2
scottf78
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 55846
What I Drive: 07' sunburst orange nitro

FF Reputation: 3 scottf78 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
bump....good luck with them

Old 07-05-2008, 02:06 PM   #3
R00ST650