I think I am getting scammed by White.chocalate.84??? - Page 2 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 06-09-2008, 09:25 PM   #11
besthaticouldo
i wear no pants

Fan#: 26970
What I Drive: '11 OBP WRX Sedan

FF Reputation: 104 besthaticouldo Excellent Standing Member besthaticouldo Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
Quote:
Originally Posted by White.Chocolate.84 View Post
I shipped the rims out greyhound and it took them 3 weeks to get the bumper here. I kept calling them and they said that their shipping works on a space available basis. The bumper sat in St. Lois for 1.5 weeks and then in Pheonix for another 1.5 weeks before it ended up at the station here. So if you don't have the rims by 1 July(approx 3 weeks). I will be more then happy to refund your money plus pay for the bumper.
why did you not ship them via UPS (DHL, FedEx, or USPS)?

do you have any proof you shipped them?
remember that building a car shouldn’t come from parts it should come from deep inside your soul. let the car speak for all the emotions, memories and experiences youve made and the car will take a life of its own. truth over fame.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2008, 09:29 PM   #12
Peregrine
I.S.A.I.K.I.

Fan#: 6009
What I Drive: '03 CD Silver SVT, '11 Mazda CX-9

FF Reputation: 112 Peregrine Excellent Standing Member Peregrine Excellent Standing Member
Here's something to remember when using the BST section...

You will do what you say you will do WHEN you say you will do it.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:45 PM   #13
01Turbozx3
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 51525
What I Drive: 2001 CD Silver ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 01Turbozx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Ok I guess I will have to wait and see if I do get the rims. If I don't get them by july 1st I will contact you to get my money back and the money for the bumper. I wouldn't be so mad and gone to all this trouble if you just would have got back to my pms. All you had to say was you shipped the rims and I never would have called or started this thread. Moral of the story: Reply to people when you are selling them something.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:49 PM   #14
01Turbozx3
Focus Enthusiast

Also do you have the tracking info? so I can at least follow the package like you did.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:12 PM   #15
Peregrine
I.S.A.I.K.I.

Fan#: 6009
What I Drive: '03 CD Silver SVT, '11 Mazda CX-9

FF Reputation: 112 Peregrine Excellent Standing Member Peregrine Excellent Standing Member
Hope this works out for you, Jeremy. I can vouch that I didn't have any troubles buying the turbo kit off of you that cost twice as much as the wheels here.

Everything was shipped and on time as promised.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:23 PM   #16
White.Chocolate.84
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 43255
What I Drive: 00 Ford Kona Zx3

FF Reputation: -3 White.Chocolate.84 Poor Behavior Needs Improvement
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by besthaticouldo View Post
why did you not ship them via UPS (DHL, FedEx, or USPS)?

do you have any proof you shipped them?
greyhound was the cheapest way to ship. Greyhound only provides tracking numbers that work if you set up your shipping online not if you go into a local depot.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:33 PM   #17
besthaticouldo
i wear no pants

Fan#: 26970
What I Drive: '11 OBP WRX Sedan

FF Reputation: 104 besthaticouldo Excellent Standing Member besthaticouldo Excellent Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by White.Chocolate.84 View Post
greyhound was the cheapest way to ship. Greyhound only provides tracking numbers that work if you set up your shipping online not if you go into a local depot.
i knew that response was coming...good job cheaping out
remember that building a car shouldn’t come from parts it should come from deep inside your soul. let the car speak for all the emotions, memories and experiences youve made and the car will take a life of its own. truth over fame.
Old 06-10-2008, 06:25 AM   #18
01Turbozx3
Focus Enthusiast

actually greyhound does offer a traking #. It is in the top right corner of your receipt. It starts with LFL. You can track the package if you call their customer service line. So as soon as you see this let me know what the number is to the right of the LFL.
Old 06-14-2008, 10:52 PM   #19
inis
Focus Addict

Fan#: 32050
What I Drive: 00 Zx2 s/r (yellow)

FF Reputation: 1 inis Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Ya I call bs on this, I've sent many many many large things from through greyhound, in person at there depot. You get a reciept, tracking. I've shipped from kansas city, both coast and have NEVER had anything take longer then a week.

Scan the reciept, and post up. Otherwise you are full of shit.
Old 06-15-2008, 12:52 PM   #20
CJohn364
GoKart and Me!!!

Fan#: 49277
What I Drive: 2K5 ZX4 SEt (ATX) French Blue, Met

FF Reputation: 119 CJohn364 Excellent Standing Member CJohn364 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Usually, when a person ships something like that, they should at the very least get delivery confirmation or even insurance on the item(s) being shipped. Then the seller should email the buyer with said shipping info as a professional courtesy so the need for phone calls would be practically eliminated. With the tracking number, the buyer can track the item on his own and contact the shipping company in regards to any issues. It's too easy (unless you go cheap, that is). Ain't technology wonderful?
Sedan Revolution #61 / NW Posse #2
FF Moderator
Member Rules
Buy-Sell-Trade Rules
Complete 'How-To' Archive
General Racing Thread Rules

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->