6/14/2008 - Super Summit - Tallmadge, OH - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Regional Forums > Great Lakes Fanatics

Great Lakes Fanatics Serving the Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin regions.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 06-06-2008, 07:59 PM   #1
jem0473
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 126
What I Drive: '07 Black Mica Mazda 3 GT

FF Reputation: 1 jem0473 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
6/14/2008 - Super Summit - Tallmadge, OH

Last year was getting busy at 8am so I thought it would be a good idea to get there as early as possible.

That being said, we will meet twice before we head to the show so we can all park together. Please be prompt when meeting with us. If you are gonna be late then please call or text me (Jess) @ 440-315-0623 so I know who to wait for or we will be taking off without you

We will be eating at Bob Evan's so come and join us! If you do not want to eat then please just meet us at Bob Evan's at 7:30am and remember, please be prompt! When we leave Bob Evan's we need to stay together as much as possible and not seperate or speed off from the group so we can all park together.

Meeting Place: We are eating
7:00am
Bob Evans Restaurant
2449 Gilchrist Rd Akron, OH

Leaving Bob Evan's at 7:30am to head to Super Summit

Things to remember to bring just in case: Chairs, cooler with pop/water, sunscreen, detailing rags, well, you get the idea

The Event: Super Summit XVI

Day and Time: Saturday, June 14, 2008, 9am-5pm. Free Show and Shine Registration: 9am-1pm. Awards Presentation: 4:30 pm

Location: Summit Racing Equipment Retail Super Store, 1200 Southeast Ave. Tallmadge, OH 44278 (Exit 29 off I-76)

Free Show Car Registration

More Cars, More Horsepower! Show and Shine

Bring your ride and show it off--we have room for 100s of cars! You might even win one of the Top 50 awards! Free registration from 9am to 1pm. Show and Shine judging ends at 3pm - Awards are presented at 4:30pm (you must be present to win).

NEW! Kids' Choice Award
Kids under 18 years old can vote for their favorite show car and be eligible to win a $25 Summit Gift Card--details at the Registration Trailer.

Meet Team Summit Racers
Visit with NHRA Pro Stock champions Jason Line and Greg Anderson, Top Fuel driver Hillary Will, and Summit Racing/BIGFOOT monster truck driver Dan Runte. Autograph session will be held from 1pm to 3pm.

See the Summit Racing/BIGFOOT Ford Super Duty Monster Truck
Get up close and personal with the 1,500 horsepower, 10 foot tall Summit Racing/BIGFOOT Super Duty!

Huge Manufacturers Midway
See the latest performance and accessory products and talk with reps from your favorite manufacturers!

Show Specials and Prize Drawings
You'll save money with Crazy Low Prices on parts from B&M, Carter, Fel-Pro, Holley, Hurst, Moroso, Perma-Cool, RCI, and TCI, plus show specials on parts from all our manufacturers. You can also enter drawings for Summit Racing Gift Cards (must be licensed driver to enter drawings, one entry per person. Need not be present to win).

Come Have a Good Time!

We want everyone to have a good time, so please follow these guidelines:

*No pets or alcohol
*Tents allowed on grass area only
*Show car parking is first-come, first-served. One spot per show car--please don't save spaces!
*No soliciting

FREE Spectator Parking and Shuttle Service: Parking at the Summit County Fairgrounds with free shuttle service to and from the show. Shuttles run from 9am to 7pm

Last edited by jem0473; 06-13-2008 at 10:12 PM.
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-06-2008, 08:07 PM   #2
jem0473
Focus Enthusiast

Saw these 2 foci's at the end of the show
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FF.JPG
Views:	78
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	15458  

Click image for larger version

Name:	FF2.JPG
Views:	85
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	15459  

Old 06-15-2008, 08:46 PM   #3
jem0473
Focus Enthusiast

I have alot of pics but I'm gonna just post some of the Mazda's since we had a mini Mazda meet I didn't see any Foci's

Highlight of the day was when we had to dry our cars off 2 times. That darn guy on the PA system said the radar map shows no rain for the rest of the day. About 30 min after we dry our cars off, the rain comes pouring down again lol Good times!

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.