Introducing the redesigned 2009 Ford Focus Coupe - Page 39 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus & General Car Chat

Ford Focus & General Car Chat Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 03-04-2009, 06:41 PM   #381
CapnYoak
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 62309
What I Drive: silver '05 ZX4 SE sedan

FF Reputation: 1 CapnYoak Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
i hate it, the euro looks sooo bad ass, i've only found one video on it tho
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2009, 11:08 PM   #382
bfocused
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 63
What I Drive: I now drive a 2009 Focus SES

FF Reputation: 2 bfocused Good Standing Member
I do want to thank you Bill as i looked at my paperwork it should have been $750 for the coupon sent to me by ford and when i called the dealer he agreed and is refunding me $250.

Jiggy, hey thats cool, so I put the bug in your ear to look at the deal, and you discover $250.00. Not too shabby. Glad it turned out to be a good thing!!! If you do make it up to Lake George this summer, you can buy me a sandwich ;_)

I still say Your The Man, great dealing!!
I went to my dealer today and spoke with sales, they tell me my car has been issued a Vin#, so that means it is being built now. I should have it in about 4 weeks. I drove a black SES Coupe while I was there. Man the cloth seats are really generic, and make the car look cheap. So glad I ordered the leather. The car handled OK, but was by no means anything like my SVT. It was a bit tighter than my wife's 08 SES Sedan, and looks much sportier, I like the spoiler on the back of the roof line. Two things I did not like were the Komoto (or whatever they are) tires, they look cheap and have "made in China" stamped into the sidewall. Too bad they did not go with 4 disc brakes, you would think that with MSRP approaching 21K they would have not opted for rear drums. Drum brakes are so old school, and do not have 1/2 the stopping power of the disc that are on my SVT. I am bumming about the PZEV engine too, it lacks torque at the high end of the tach.

I just need to stop comparing it to my much loved SVT, man I will miss that car!! But my mind is made up, too late for second thoughts now.
Bill
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-05-2009, 11:35 AM   #383
jiggy
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 62582
What I Drive: black 09 coupe leather/moon/tuneSES

FF Reputation: 0 jiggy Newbie
Bill that's worth a few beers as well !!!
Old 03-05-2009, 12:45 PM   #384
bfocused
Focus Enthusiast

Thanks, I don't drink (30 yrs sober!!) but a soda pop will do.
Old 03-06-2009, 04:00 PM   #385
jiggy
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfocused View Post
Yes the dealer has ordered the car as stock to add to their inventory, so they can then sell it to me as "in stock". So I will get all the cash back incentives which will make it around $16,600 or there about. As I stated I am going to miss my 03 ZX3 SVT, but am excited about the new 09 Coupe. We had my wifes 08 SES sedan built for us and it took just under 90 days to arrive. The GM tells me this one will take about 8 weeks or less. I'll let you know when it arrives. Please let me know about the Sirius Sat Radio, is it activated, or must you pay a fee to receive the signal. I really love the Sync in the wife's car, really cool. We bought two 8GB memory sticks and put hours and hours of music on them. Just plugging them into the USB port is fantastic. She has the base sound system, and it lacks a bit in fidelity, and was the reason I went with the Premium sound system. My SVT has the 260 watt system with premium speakers and sub-woofer and it really rocks!!. On another topic, what is the FF member # actually mean, if you know. I know I have been here since the start of it all, but can it be possible that I was member # 63, I see members with numbers in the 60,00 range. Not that that means a damn thing, but was just wondering. Can any one fill me in on that? Jiggy as stated I think I would enjoy meeting you, I'll bet we have a lot in common. Same generation anyway. Please do enjoy your car!!! And again, a tip of the hat to you. I just saw a photo of the Focus GT which sells in Europe, man that car is blazing HOT!! I'll be kicking my self in the arse if that car comes to our shores, and I miss out on owning one. But, it seems the brains in Detroit feel it won't sell here, why we can only wonder. I know I would buy one without a doubt.
Bill
bfocused
Well I have been in the car today as the roads and snow seem to have gone and to your Question YES the Sirius Sat Radio, is activated,looking at the booklet it looks like 6 months and there is a discount if you sign up before it expires .I'M guessing it is something Sirius has with Ford much like Sync with Microsoft only Sync is free and forever.This car is fine for me stock as I posted before I get my "fast rush" from riding Motorcycles really fast !!

Last edited by jiggy; 03-16-2009 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Sirius Sat Radio, 6 months
Old 03-11-2009, 05:04 PM   #386
LucJoe
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 58686
What I Drive: 2009 Metallic Silver Coupe

Points 165, Level 3
Points: 165, Level: 3 Points: 165, Level: 3 Points: 165, Level: 3
Level Up 30% Completed
Level up: 30% Level up: 30% Level up: 30%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 1 LucJoe Good Standing Member
I just signed on a 2009 Focus Coupe! I love the new look and for the price w/ incentives nothing beats it.

Does anyone have more information about how the $750 coupons are distributed? I ordered the brochure last week but it has not arrived yet. The dealer said if I was qualified he would be able to find it in the system. It didn't show up. But if I get one in the next couple weeks and bring it in he can apply it.

Anyway about my Focus:

-Silver
-Manual
-SES Coupe
-Moon & Tune (stereo sounds great!)

Looks exactly like this:

http://www.pocahontasford.com/2009%2...er100_6873.jpg

Time for some mods!

Last edited by LucJoe; 03-12-2009 at 01:58 AM.
Old 03-11-2009, 06:30 PM   #387
jiggy
Focus Enthusiast

I ordered mine from here http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/r...es%2Findex.asp and it came in the mail in a week.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:35 AM   #388
bfocused
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucJoe View Post
I just signed on a 2009 Focus Coupe! I love the new look and for the price w/ incentives nothing beats it.

Does anyone have more information about how the $750 coupons are distributed? I ordered the brochure last week but it has not arrived yet. The dealer said if I was qualified he would be able to find it in the system. It didn't show up. But if I get one in the next couple weeks and bring it in he can apply it.

Anyway about my Focus:

-Silver
-Manual
-SES Coupe
-Moon & Tune (stereo sounds great!)

Looks exactly like this:

http://www.pocahontasford.com/2009%2...er100_6873.jpg

Time for some mods!
Your dealer may not be able to honor the coupon after the sale. The coupon contains a code, and your customer number (issued at time of mailing) into the deal matrix in order for them to recoup the $750.00.

Received my coupon yesterday. Only took about a week to arrive. The $750.00 is on top of the cash back offers. Not a bad deal!!

By the way the link you posted for a pic of your car is not working.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:00 AM   #389
LucJoe
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 58686
What I Drive: 2009 Metallic Silver Coupe

Points 165, Level 3
Points: 165, Level: 3 Points: 165, Level: 3 Points: 165, Level: 3
Level Up 30% Completed
Level up: 30% Level up: 30% Level up: 30%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 1 LucJoe Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfocused View Post
Your dealer may not be able to honor the coupon after the sale. The coupon contains a code, and your customer number (issued at time of mailing) into the deal matrix in order for them to recoup the $750.00.

Received my coupon yesterday. Only took about a week to arrive. The $750.00 is on top of the cash back offers. Not a bad deal!!

By the way the link you posted for a pic of your car is not working.
Seems to work now. I ordered it last Thursday, so hopefully it comes tomorrow. My guy definitely said that I can bring the coupon by up to 2 weeks after the sale, and he seemed to know what he's talking about (Internet/Fleet manager)
Old 03-15-2009, 01:06 AM   #390
jiggy
Focus Enthusiast

Hi Bill/bfocused
Sorry for the quality of the picture but this is the sticker you had asked me about from my 2009 coupe and has my VIN # on it <not shown>

PS,the dealer made a mistake in my favor from what i told you before down to $13,500 less than a striped base S model now that's karma !!

I confirmed with Ford on Friday they got my electronic payoff from my online banking and they will send me a check as my payoff figure was good till the 20th of March along with my title.I got so many tips from this site THANKS so much...John

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.