Bad Business - Besthaticouldo - Page 9 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 03:56 PM   #81
jrgtrain
Focus Addict

Fan#: 29105
What I Drive: 2000 Dirt Brown Kona ZX3

Points 5,094, Level 45
Points: 5,094, Level: 45 Points: 5,094, Level: 45 Points: 5,094, Level: 45
Level Up 72% Completed
Level up: 72% Level up: 72% Level up: 72%
Forum Activity 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
FF Reputation: 9 jrgtrain Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Well, I am going to contact him everyone. I can't wait 2 weeks to get the power steering line. My pump is broken. I am buying a new pump and line tomorrow. I will let everyone know if he sends me the money order directly or not. I am not looking for the money of a new power steering line, just what he is paying to buy it from Venomus.

Straight lines are for fast cars...Turns are for fast drivers

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2008, 05:15 PM   #82
broham71
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 6426
What I Drive: 03 PB 2.3 ZX3, 09 PW Mini JCW

FF Reputation: 8 broham71 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by goinloco1 View Post
well, we're still waiting on an answer. cat got your tongue now?
Well... I guess a mod has his tongue, since he can no longer view this thread...
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOW! What a Ride!" SoCal Crew#3/Team Dtec#186

Old 05-14-2008, 06:23 PM   #83
goinloco1
Late for Dinner

Fan#: 8529
What I Drive: kermit

Points 14,608, Level 78
Points: 14,608, Level: 78 Points: 14,608, Level: 78 Points: 14,608, Level: 78
Level Up 40% Completed
Level up: 40% Level up: 40% Level up: 40%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 90 goinloco1 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
can guarantee it's not a mod, but now i know theres a problem there, i'll take care of it.
alls someone had to do is say he has a prob, or he could have simply emailed a mod about it, too simple i guess.

Old 05-14-2008, 07:43 PM   #84
gonzorelic
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 13348
What I Drive: 2003 Pitch Black SVT Focus ZX5

FF Reputation: 31 gonzorelic Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
someone does need to warn the other site about him. i would hate for other good folks to get the shaft like this. i know if it was me i would be uber pissed off and would have appreciated a heads up before dealing with someone like that.

WWW.PATTERNTEK.COM
WWW.SNAPOFFRACING.COM

Old 05-14-2008, 07:47 PM   #85
zx505focus
AKA KILLA XB

Fan#: 44497
What I Drive: 2010 Scion XB RS7

FF Reputation: 44 zx505focus Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (19)
^^^^true, maybe someone should.

Old 05-15-2008, 05:48 AM   #86
FocusRacingAustrali
Focus Addict

Fan#: 45865
What I Drive: 2003 ZX4 & 2004 ZX5

Points 4,947, Level 44
Points: 4,947, Level: 44 Points: 4,947, Level: 44 Points: 4,947, Level: 44
Level Up 99% Completed
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 6 FocusRacingAustrali Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzorelic View Post
someone does need to warn the other site about him. i would hate for other good folks to get the shaft like this. i know if it was me i would be uber pissed off and would have appreciated a heads up before dealing with someone like that.
You guys need to get on FJ and tell the mods to watch out for this joker!
Even if he gives or buys the parts back to you, doesn't mean everything will be fine.
He's done the dirty so you do the crime you do the time ..TereHee

Old 05-15-2008, 10:21 AM   #87
besthaticouldo
i wear no pants

Fan#: 26970
What I Drive: '11 OBP WRX Sedan

FF Reputation: 104 besthaticouldo Excellent Standing Member besthaticouldo Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
Lol ya lets call it august. When it was more like October. My car didnít even run in august. I blew my motor august 17th. And Raulís car was wrecked within a week of mine so how did you give me those parts if you didnít get them until august and if I remember there was a problem with insurance getting the car to you. Not to mention I was in Nevada for most of august because my grandmother was sick and passed away late August.

Mike does hook it up. However I never once said I would replace them with new parts. Where you got that notion I have no idea.

I got my car running in mid October. So I would have put the parts on then. Not had them from august to October. I got no call in December. I got no call in January. The earliest I got a call was the first week of February. I know this because I remember telling him about the girl I just met recently.

I didnít get a tax return. Whats more I paid 2000 to the Federal IRS. And an additional 1600 to the CA IRS. And 1400 to make sure my license didnít get suspended. So to say money was tight was definitely an understatement. O not to mention a bolt sheered off holding my power steering rack to my subframe. So that was an immediate fix. Costing $300.

People cant make money come from no where. I had no money at the moment. Its not my fault you blew your PS line. Donít play the sympathy card. I even warned you the line would break. I knew first hand!

I never actually cancelled the order. My credit card came up as being needed to be run in person. You can call Mike and ask him. I never once called and cancelled the order.

its funny for someone with no job at the moment you seem to think money grows on trees. Its really easy to spend someone elses money isnít it. 130 bux is a lot when it comes outta your pocket. But when its someone elses you want it immediately.

I find the fact that you made yourself out to be the victim in this very funny. I personally am not gonna take that roll from you. I will get you the MO for the stuff today. It will be in the mail. Certified with return receipt. I want a signature for it. Personally I would deliver it. However I donít feel like wasting my time driving to the armpit of CA.

Furthermore, I find it hilarious that you resort to name calling. However, I imagine you wouldnít like to share with everyone the multiple threats you made on me. Nor the malicious name calling over the phone. Not to mention trying to send people to recover the money from you at about 9 at night.

Gil, grow up. You knew I would get your parts. It has taken me time yes. But donít play this o im so hurt bit. And next time get your facts right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbrown View Post
this thread should not be locked......

when is focusfanatics gonna stop putting up with his shit??? are these the kind of people you want around here???? hes a scam artist, cheat, no good SOB if you ask me.

Lolololol this post made my laugh more then anything on here. Was this like when you were gonna hook jon up with wheels? When you were gonna hook me up with tires?

Man go take your stoner ass back to the corner and shut up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goinloco1 View Post
lol, isn't it best thats always thumbing his nose at f2 every chance he gets for being a bad business?
kinda makes me wonder a bit now
Would you like me to go into that story? I wont. I could PM it to you. But I personally promised Tom I wouldnít ever bring anything about F2 up so I wont.

But if you want a PM about it. I will do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbrown View Post
so now we cut him slack cause hes a post whore?

since hes been on the site longer than other members he has the right to be in the wrong?? I dont see how that can make him look better?? I really cant believe you used that to compare...seriously.

.......ALMOST everyone here who has "chimed" in has had a encounter with him(sometimes good)...and he never follows through....he does when hes damn good and ready and just gives people the run around.

LolÖ.there are a LOT of people that have had amazing experiences with me. I have bent over backwards for quite a few people. Including quite a few people that donít post much on here. A LOT of people could vouch for me if I needed them too.

This is the last Iíll say in this thread. Im not responding again. Gil you will get a money order for 100 today. 70 for the PS line (price from venomus) and 30 for the dipstick and tube (called Mike this morning and got a price retail). I will send it certified return receipt. I want a signature for it. So you might wanna be home. Itíll most likely be there Friday or Saturday. i've said my peace. im sure most of this board doesnt believe me or whatever. but had i posted this first it would have been everyone on my side. and to everyone that says that we dont need this on the boards. you just wanna keep this going so you'll have something to fill your day with reading wise. yes maybe i should have gotten him the parts sooner. and i apologize for that. but he's being made whole. so he has no more room to complain. i do like the pathetic attempt at sympathy tho gil. nice touch.
remember that building a car shouldnít come from parts it should come from deep inside your soul. let the car speak for all the emotions, memories and experiences youve made and the car will take a life of its own. truth over fame.

Old 05-15-2008, 10:27 AM   #88
nov173
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 29840
What I Drive: 2014 Focus ST

FF Reputation: 79 nov173 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
money is the root of all evil...

For Sale: Rear bumper(stock). SVT side skirts FS as well. Buy em!!!!

Old 05-15-2008, 10:31 AM   #89
TKE_Quailman
FF God of South FL

Fan#: 44442
What I Drive: 07 Pitch Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 35 TKE_Quailman Great Standing Member
Nice to hear ur side and good to see this resovled
Last of the Hatches #1
XBOX LIVE:TKE428
GIVE REP POINTS IF IM HELPFUL

Old 05-15-2008, 10:35 AM   #90
SquillyB
4.9L SC Stroker !!!

Fan#: 45801
What I Drive: SC 5.0 FOFO BUILD IN PROGRESS

FF Reputation: 106 SquillyB Excellent Standing Member SquillyB Excellent Standing Member
I suggest we lock this now Tom.

hey D, is there any way you can post a pic of the MO once purchased? That way every one can just go on with whatever. He'll have his $ and everyone will be happy, and this thread can be locked.

Closed Thread

Bookmarks & Social Networks