Bad Business - Besthaticouldo - Page 5 - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 12:25 AM   #41
SYZ
FocusFreak

Fan#: 31122
What I Drive: toxic waste

FF Reputation: 106 SYZ Excellent Standing MemberSYZ Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
Quote:
Originally Posted by goinloco1 View Post
lol, isn't it best thats always thumbing his nose at f2 every chance he gets for being a bad business?
kinda makes me wonder a bit now

you don't know the story. I guarantee you it's for a very deserved reason.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-12-2008, 12:50 AM   #42
goinloco1
Late for Dinner

Fan#: 8529
What I Drive: 13 stang

FF Reputation: 90 goinloco1 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
guess none of us know the story since everything is second hand...who'd you hear it from?

by the way best, you're on your own. It's swim or sink time

Old 05-12-2008, 12:56 AM   #43
SYZ
FocusFreak

I heard it directly from him the same or next day after he finally picked up his car from Ricardo. I also saw the damage that Ricardo had done to the car and the unfinished work.

Old 05-12-2008, 01:04 AM   #44
goinloco1
Late for Dinner

so, everything but seeing was second hand...
and even from what you saw, friends tell me a story about that... but i don't repeat second hand stories,

Old 05-12-2008, 01:14 AM   #45
SYZ
FocusFreak

yes, the explanation was from derrick. the actual physical and mechanical damage done to his car I saw for myself. I have heard the story explained months apart to a few different people by him and the story doesn't change. I can read liars pretty damn well. Derrick isn't one.

Old 05-12-2008, 01:23 AM   #46
goinloco1
Late for Dinner

go look in the bst and some of his threads, the im broke crap is bs. just today he was bragging about ordering hids for his new lights. also in the bst getting a sts and some other stuff. think he shoulda used the money for parts he owed someone first...
go ahead, search posts by him.
if i remember right, 8000 hid bulbs are well over a hundred arent they?

anywho, i'm stepping out of this one, have better things to do than waste time. I'll let the sharks have him

Old 05-12-2008, 01:32 AM   #47
SYZ
FocusFreak

yeah, it's not really my place to be in here as well. But he did say he was going to handle it. I do believe he's handled all the other complaints as well. I know there was a lot of drama w/ some of the local guys in LA/OC. Some of that might be leaking into here, so people should just be aware and realize that.

Old 05-12-2008, 02:06 AM   #48
SquillyB
4.9L SC Stroker !!!

Fan#: 45801
What I Drive: SC 5.0 FOFO BUILD IN PROGRESS

FF Reputation: 106 SquillyB Excellent Standing MemberSquillyB Excellent Standing Member
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbrown View Post
this thread should not be locked......

when is focusfanatics gonna stop putting up with his shit??? are these the kind of people you want around here???? hes a scam artist, cheat, no good SOB if you ask me.
Stop it how? ban members because of a he said she said? We, the rest of the community, are not liable nor responsible for devious actions by members. All you can do is inform the proper moderator of the situation, it will then be passed on to an admin if no direct violation of the rules is apparent. The same reason the thread wasn't locked. Moderators cannot just ban someone for the hell of it. I proved that once and it took a lot, eehmmmnnnn Ash, j/k

I myself am currently on hold on Klondikes build thread and project which sucks for everyone involved, but shit happens.

Which brings me to Derrick. If shit happened, then fix it. If you owe it give it back. We've had our tiff's in the past, but this isn't one of those. This is you being a man Derrick. A stand up guy that I think you more than likely are. So please, get er' done... and in the future, for EVERYONE, a deal is a deal. Screen shots that are dated in the drop boxes are admissable in court and you can easily be sued. Not just tarnishing your rep here, but everywhere, in "real" life. Sometimes doing business over the net, its easy to forget there is a real person attached to the other end of the email or PM.
And unfourtunetly, in real life you cannot just type "ipconfig /renew" when you wake up in the morning and start over. You are you, until your not you anymore.

Old 05-12-2008, 02:18 AM   #49
SquillyB
4.9L SC Stroker !!!

Fan#: 45801
What I Drive: SC 5.0 FOFO BUILD IN PROGRESS

FF Reputation: 106 SquillyB Excellent Standing MemberSquillyB Excellent Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by PumkinSvt View Post
I vote for a ban!! haha
I wasn't aware there was a poll posted??? And out of curiousity, have you taken the time to read every page in these threads that are being posted about him. I'm not defending anyone, this makes no difference to me either way. But fact of the matter is there are always two sides to the coin. And before you go sprouting off comments like that you BETTER have your act together and know what your talking about...

Lets see, from a non partial based decision platform, when we compare you:

PumkinSvt
Focus Addict

FF Member#: 46561

What I Drive: 2003 svtf

FF Reputation: 1

and him:

besthaticouldo
vrooom vroooooooooom

FF Member#: 26970

What I Drive: 01 amazon green svt

FF Reputation: 5

You just suggested we ban a member with almost 6000 more posts than you, and they have been a member two years longer with 5x your rep points

just my .02

Old 05-12-2008, 04:26 AM   #50
Tom
FF Founder

Fan#: 2
What I Drive: 2005 Saleen ZX3 SES Turbo

FF Reputation: 60 Tom Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
Derrick, I'm going to give you until the end of the month to get everything squared with all the members. If not I'm going to suspend your account. I really hate to do this as you've been a really good member up until these issues, however this is the final straw and you get no more chances. Until then all your B-S-T privileges including PM's will be revoked.

Closed Thread

Bookmarks & Social Networks