Bad Business - Besthaticouldo - Page 4 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2008, 10:54 PM   #31
goinloco1
Late for Dinner

Fan#: 8529
What I Drive: kermit

Points 14,608, Level 78
Points: 14,608, Level: 78 Points: 14,608, Level: 78 Points: 14,608, Level: 78
Level Up 40% Completed
Level up: 40% Level up: 40% Level up: 40%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 90 goinloco1 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
lol, isn't it best thats always thumbing his nose at f2 every chance he gets for being a bad business?
kinda makes me wonder a bit now

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2008, 10:54 PM   #32
besthaticouldo
i wear no pants

Fan#: 26970
What I Drive: '11 OBP WRX Sedan

FF Reputation: 104 besthaticouldo Excellent Standing Member besthaticouldo Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
1st and 15th for 5 months is 10 not 12.

also. you have your timeline wayyyyyyy wrong. i am not going to fix it.

all i am going to do it buy the PS line. i will try and get a dipstick.
remember that building a car shouldn’t come from parts it should come from deep inside your soul. let the car speak for all the emotions, memories and experiences youve made and the car will take a life of its own. truth over fame.

Old 05-11-2008, 11:01 PM   #33
kimbo305
Focus Addict

Fan#: 52390
What I Drive: '00 Zetec ZX3

FF Reputation: 12 kimbo305 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by besthaticouldo View Post
how? i just said...he wants his part. ill get him the part.
when? What's your time table now? And how certain are you that you'll meet your own deadline?

Old 05-11-2008, 11:02 PM   #34
besthaticouldo
i wear no pants

FF Reputation: 104 besthaticouldo Excellent Standing Member besthaticouldo Excellent Standing Member
pretty damn certain at least for the PS line. money order will go to Venomus thursday afternoon. get there probably saturday or monday. it should ship that week. 5-7 days after that it should be at his house.
remember that building a car shouldn’t come from parts it should come from deep inside your soul. let the car speak for all the emotions, memories and experiences youve made and the car will take a life of its own. truth over fame.

Old 05-11-2008, 11:08 PM   #35
jrgtrain
Focus Addict

Fan#: 29105
What I Drive: 2000 Dirt Brown Kona ZX3

Points 5,094, Level 45
Points: 5,094, Level: 45 Points: 5,094, Level: 45 Points: 5,094, Level: 45
Level Up 72% Completed
Level up: 72% Level up: 72% Level up: 72%
Forum Activity 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
FF Reputation: 9 jrgtrain Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
You will TRY? Nice. You OWE me an SVT dipstick. If you are not going to complete the deal 100% and all you are going to do is "TRY", then you are pretty worthless. That is terrible business.

Give me the dipstick off your car, which is mine, and go figure something out. The part is mine. You will not have to spend one penny to give me my dipstick. I will even go to your house and pick it up. Can I make it any easier?

Straight lines are for fast cars...Turns are for fast drivers

Old 05-11-2008, 11:09 PM   #36
kimbo305
Focus Addict

Fan#: 52390
What I Drive: '00 Zetec ZX3

FF Reputation: 12 kimbo305 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
pretty damn certain at least for the PS line. money order will go to Venomus thursday afternoon. get there probably saturday or monday. it should ship that week. 5-7 days after that it should be at his house.
And the dipstick?

Old 05-11-2008, 11:10 PM   #37
Algorhythm

Fan#: 20623
What I Drive: 2005 ZX3, 2004 Kawasaki ZX6R 636

FF Reputation: 105 Algorhythm Excellent Standing Member Algorhythm Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
Dude, you owe him parts. You do not owe him the best deal you can get on parts, you owe him the physical parts within an acceptable time frame, end of story. Just because you want to be cheap and get a good deal does not mean you have to leave him waiting for countless months.

Old 05-11-2008, 11:11 PM   #38
besthaticouldo
i wear no pants

i will get a dipstick. if venomus cant sell me his i will buy it from mike.

Old 05-11-2008, 11:20 PM   #39
jrgtrain
Focus Addict

Fan#: 29105
What I Drive: 2000 Dirt Brown Kona ZX3

Points 5,094, Level 45
Points: 5,094, Level: 45 Points: 5,094, Level: 45 Points: 5,094, Level: 45
Level Up 72% Completed
Level up: 72% Level up: 72% Level up: 72%
Forum Activity 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
FF Reputation: 9 jrgtrain Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Quote:
Based on your timeline, i SHOULD be getting my PARTS no later than may 27th. 2 weeks for you to FIND an svt dipstick or call mike and have it shipped is plenty. (On top of the past months I have been waiting.)

We will see if you can actually follow through on this one.

On a side note, if you wouldn't have bought your supercharger you would have had plenty of money to buy my parts.

I shall follow up in two weeks.

Straight lines are for fast cars...Turns are for fast drivers

Old 05-11-2008, 11:41 PM   #40
broham71
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 6426
What I Drive: 03 PB 2.3 ZX3, 09 PW Mini JCW

FF Reputation: 8 broham71 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Wow guys! I'm not normally one to get involved in crap like this, but this is going a bit far.
I have to vouch for Derrick as being a stand up dude, ready to help anyone who needs help without asking for anything in return. I know that several of us on here have benefitted from his help on many occasions, including the peeps putting in their two cents. There have been a few occasions that I have been let down on promises from peeps on here and just let it go. Derrick has always kept his word with me and I think he should be given a break just as we may need from time to time. I'm sure it would be easier to live up to his end of the deal without all the threats. I know I don't do well with being threatened. It kind of kills your motivation. I hope you guys can get this settled and move on without destroying our Focus community.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOW! What a Ride!" SoCal Crew#3/Team Dtec#186

Closed Thread

Bookmarks & Social Networks