Bad Business - Besthaticouldo - Page 10 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 10:36 AM   #91
broham71
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 6426
What I Drive: 03 PB 2.3 ZX3, 09 PW Mini JCW

FF Reputation: 8 broham71 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by goinloco1 View Post
can guarantee it's not a mod, but now i know theres a problem there, i'll take care of it.
alls someone had to do is say he has a prob, or he could have simply emailed a mod about it, too simple i guess.
Actually, not that simple. See bellow;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Derrick, I'm going to give you until the end of the month to get everything squared with all the members. If not I'm going to suspend your account. I really hate to do this as you've been a really good member up until these issues, however this is the final straw and you get no more chances. Until then all your B-S-T privileges including PM's will be revoked.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOW! What a Ride!" SoCal Crew#3/Team Dtec#186

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2008, 10:44 AM   #92
besthaticouldo
i wear no pants

Fan#: 26970
What I Drive: '11 OBP WRX Sedan

FF Reputation: 104 besthaticouldo Excellent Standing Memberbesthaticouldo Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquillyB View Post
I suggest we lock this now Tom.

hey D, is there any way you can post a pic of the MO once purchased? That way every one can just go on with whatever. He'll have his $ and everyone will be happy, and this thread can be locked.
im actually not gonna be home after i send it.

however. i will have the certified receipt. if he disputes it. ill have proof. im not worried.
remember that building a car shouldn’t come from parts it should come from deep inside your soul. let the car speak for all the emotions, memories and experiences youve made and the car will take a life of its own. truth over fame.

Old 05-15-2008, 10:54 AM   #93
jrgtrain
Focus Addict

Fan#: 29105
What I Drive: 2000 Dirt Brown Kona ZX3

FF Reputation: 9 jrgtrain Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Now this is interesting. You say you got the parts after the engine blew. That is a negative. You put SVT headers on your non svt motor and fried the power steering line. You call me up and tell me how bad you need the line and the dipstick. I agree to give you the parts. Then, by your count, August 17th, the engine blows. You got the parts from me before August 17th.

I made my first polite request for my parts back in November because I was going to do the swap over thankgiving weekend. I was in contact with you throughout December via text. I was again in contact with you in January because I told you I was going to do the swap on my birthday weekend. The reason I did not rush you back then was because I was having problems passing smog. I still wanted the parts to be in my garage, ready and waiting for the header swap.

The fact is, from the time I gave you the parts to now has been more than 6 months. Had I not given you the parts, you might have possibly had your power steering pump break like mine did, before you blew your engine.

My mistake was giving parts to a friend and trusting he would replace them within a decent time frame regardless if I had my header swap ready to go or not. It is called being responsible and pro-active.

In regards to our texting, yes, i did call you names. Yes, I did go off on you. No, I never threatened you. I am not a violent person. I think karma comes back and gets people in the ass. It would be pointless for me to threaten you because I have been out of high school way too long and I don't play those games.

Finally, I never did this for sympathy. I did this to warn people about you. I also did this to warn people about doing business with friends. Sometimes it goes south.

Sure, there are people who have had a positive experience with you. Sure, you do help out. Like I said before, we were friends. Why you went south on this trade, I will never know. Why you attempted to buy a super charger when you knew you owed me parts, I will never know that either. Why you tried to get a newer car which would incur higher car payments than the turtle, unless the turtle is paid off, i will never know. You still owed me parts.

You go posting all over the place about all this cool stuff that you get for your car but you forget the fact that you owe someone something. That is where you lack maturity. That is where you come up short on being responsible. I look forward to recieving the money order and signing the slip.

Thank you for repaying the trade.

GIL

Straight lines are for fast cars...Turns are for fast drivers

Old 05-15-2008, 11:00 AM   #94
TKE_Quailman
FF God of South FL

Fan#: 44442
What I Drive: 07 Pitch Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 35 TKE_Quailman Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
This is over
Last of the Hatches #1
XBOX LIVE:TKE428
GIVE REP POINTS IF IM HELPFUL

Old 05-15-2008, 12:32 PM   #95
dirtbrown
what it be like

Fan#: 40563
What I Drive: ganjabus

FF Reputation: 27 dirtbrown Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
hey Derrick you think im gonna spend 800+ dollars out of my own wallet to get Jon wheels and tires...NO.....he should have made an attempt to get them...what does it matter he has some now??? I can get tires but you think im gonna get you tires without the money first...your crazy...

Ontarios the armpit of socal?? HAHA....you have obviously been really sheltered...im sorry.

you should come out to my "corner"....5455 college ave Riverside Ca...thats my block if u wanna come by

anything else derrick?

Old 05-15-2008, 01:05 PM   #96
PumkinSvt
Dat Bewst Life!!

Fan#: 46561
What I Drive: 10 Forte DD,Comp SVTF

FF Reputation: 28 PumkinSvt Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (32)
Dont even waste your time with him jack!

HKS||Garrett||TopSpeed||Tial||Massive||

Old 05-15-2008, 02:28 PM   #97
kimbo305
Focus Addict

Fan#: 52390
What I Drive: '00 Zetec ZX3

FF Reputation: 12 kimbo305 Great Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKE_Quailman View Post
This is over
This can't be locked until Gil confirms receipt of the cash. That's gonna be the final word on whether Best lives up to his promises.

Old 05-15-2008, 02:57 PM   #98
broham71
Focus Enthusiast

[QUOTE=dirtbrown;2128538]hey Derrick you think im gonna spend 800+ dollars out of my own wallet to get Jon wheels and tires...NO.....he should have made an attempt to get them...what does it matter he has some now??? I can get tires but you think im gonna get you tires without the money first...your crazy...
QUOTE]

You know... I wasn't going to justify your comment being that I'm not involved in this topic and had no hard feelings against you... but... since when does multiple voice mails and text's not justify as an attempt on my part? Especially when you fail to return any of them? I would never expect anyone to put down cash for me. If I recall correctly I was even going to give YOU extra for doing me this favor. Dude you guys are too much. This is obviously a waste of time and causing more damage than good. And BTW I did get my own being that you owe me no favors.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOW! What a Ride!" SoCal Crew#3/Team Dtec#186

Old 05-15-2008, 03:11 PM   #99
dirtbrown
what it be like

Fan#: 40563
What I Drive: ganjabus

FF Reputation: 27 dirtbrown Great Standing Member
I never asked for extra If you were gonna do that...thats on you....your right I dont owe you a favor.

And Jon dident I already apoligize for this??? I could of swore I got back with you and you said you got them from subydude for a better price.....so in the end whocares cause I DONT.

Old 05-15-2008, 03:28 PM   #100
broham71
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbrown View Post
I never asked for extra If you were gonna do that...thats on you....your right I dont owe you a favor.

And Jon dident I already apoligize for this??? I could of swore I got back with you and you said you got them from subydude for a better price.....so in the end whocares cause I DONT.
I didn't care, till you pointed me out...

Closed Thread

Bookmarks & Social Networks