Extreme Dimensions needs YOUR car!! - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Regional Forums > South West Fanatics > Fanatics: SoCal

Fanatics: SoCal Regional discussion Forum for planning events and sharing information with all Members in the Southern California area

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 04-30-2008, 05:32 PM   #1
Extreme Dimensions
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 53558
What I Drive: Too Many To List

Points 12,064, Level 72
Points: 12,064, Level: 72 Points: 12,064, Level: 72 Points: 12,064, Level: 72
Level Up 4% Completed
Level up: 4% Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 2 Extreme Dimensions Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Extreme Dimensions needs YOUR car!!

Hey Everyone,

My name is Geoff. I am the Marketing and Sponsorship Coordinator with Extreme Dimensions. We are in need of cars for prototyping. Let me explain the process a bit first:

When we get your car, I personally do a thorough inspection of the vehicle and document any imperfections found. Any imperfections that are additional beyond what I find when you get the car back, we take care of for you. We also go over some more paperwork (that you get copies of) explaining what we are using your car for, and what you will get in exchange. We then take your car in for prototyping. Prototyping takes roughly 1-2 weeks to complete. After that stage is done, you take your car back.

NOTE You will NOT be getting the OEM pieces back that we use for prototyping. This is typically your front bumper, rear bumper, and side skirts. If we decide to do a hood, trunk, wing, or fenders you will NOT get those back either. So, it is best if this car is NOT your daily driver.

Once we send the parts to our manufacturer, the turn around time to get parts back is roughly 3 months.

The car that we are specifically looking for right now from FocusFanatics.com is:
08-09 Focus

This would be a fantastic opportunity, and kick off if you have dreams of getting your car into SEMA 2008

Please contact me directly for more details. My direct e-mail is:
GeoffreyB@extremedimensions.com

Thanks so much everyone!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-30-2008, 06:34 PM   #2
dirtbrown
what it be like

Fan#: 40563
What I Drive: ganjabus

Points 39,337, Level 100
Points: 39,337, Level: 100 Points: 39,337, Level: 100 Points: 39,337, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 0%
FF Reputation: 27 dirtbrown Great Standing Member
thats asking alot....id say just buy the parts yourself
Old 05-01-2008, 12:15 PM   #3
Extreme Dimensions
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 53558
What I Drive: Too Many To List

Points 12,064, Level 72
Points: 12,064, Level: 72 Points: 12,064, Level: 72 Points: 12,064, Level: 72
Level Up 4% Completed
Level up: 4% Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Forum Activity 0%
FF Reputation: 2 Extreme Dimensions Good Standing Member
Yea it is asking a lot, I know.

We do need the car with the parts though. If we build the parts off the car, the chances of them becomming deformed, or not fitting properly when we get the parts back is greatly increased.

The type of person that goes ahead with the project is a special type of person. They are in it to build a great show car. The car isnt their daily driver so they can live without their car for the 3 months without a problem. And they realize, although this is a major sacrifce, it will greatly put them in the right direction to their goals with their car. Honestly, I would venture to guess that only about 2% of owners would agree to do this with us. But, the process has never let us down. We have been in business for roughly 8 years, with literally thousands of parts made this way. I am confident there will be someone willing to help.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:19 PM   #4
dirtbrown
what it be like

Fan#: 40563
What I Drive: ganjabus

Points 39,337, Level 100
Points: 39,337, Level: 100 Points: 39,337, Level: 100 Points: 39,337, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 0%
FF Reputation: 27 dirtbrown Great Standing Member
what do u make carbon fiber parts??? if so...I can give you my spoiler for 3 months.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:22 PM   #5
SquillyB
4.9L SC Stroker !!!

Fan#: 45801
What I Drive: SC 5.0 FOFO BUILD IN PROGRESS

FF Reputation: 106 SquillyB Excellent Standing Member SquillyB Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
I wish I had an 08!! I know what an oppurtunity this is having been to SEMA several times as well as building things for cars that go to SEMA. I do fiberglass work and can tell you protyping or "molding" in the case of the DIY guy is hard extensive work. I takes about a month to three months to make a single piece by hand, and I charge 1000's. To have your car come back with the first kit, an original, ppphhheeeewww $$$$!!

Whoever does this is VERY smart and going to save a grip of money.

Thank you for offering such a special oppurtunity to our members.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:24 PM   #6
SquillyB
4.9L SC Stroker !!!

Fan#: 45801
What I Drive: SC 5.0 FOFO BUILD IN PROGRESS

FF Reputation: 106 SquillyB Excellent Standing Member SquillyB Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
dirtbrown, or anyone if you HAVE the car they are looking for GIVE IT TO THEM!!!

I WOULD!! anyday you guys need anything for an 05 ZX4 call me first, I will trailer the car to you next day as I am in Phoenix.

Bookmarks & Social Networks