Don't do buisness with besticoulddo - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2008, 05:05 PM   #1
meansvt
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 25264
What I Drive: Stuff

FF Reputation: 1 meansvt Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Don't do buisness with bestthaticoulddo

Recently he wanted to buy my vortech supercharger but asked if he could do payments. We worked out the payments how much money and what day's he was going to pay on. Well when the time came he never paid the amount he said he was and never on time with out me PMing him. Being the nice guy i am i even sent out the blower head unit after the first payment just to reassure him and we both had something i had the money from the first payment he had the blower. Then after the third payment he backs out saying he wants his money back or he's basically keeping the blower. So i had to find another buyer luckily I did I then refunded his money that same day via paypal and asked him to ship the blower out on monday UPS he said he could do it tuesday i said fine I didn't even get a tracking number until thursday and when i did it was USPS. When i kept PMing him for the tracking number he replys with a smartass PM. Bottom line this guy does'nt know what good buisness is and should'nt be trusted.

Last edited by meansvt; 04-20-2008 at 09:50 PM.
    Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2008, 01:33 AM   #2
besthaticouldo
i wear no pants

Fan#: 26970
What I Drive: '11 OBP WRX Sedan

FF Reputation: 104 besthaticouldo Excellent Standing Member besthaticouldo Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
first you never specified UPS or USPS or FedEx. it was up to me. USPS was the first place i could get to. so thats how i sent it. didnt know it made a huge difference. and the blower was sent out wednesday. are you really freaking out about 2 days? really? 2 days?

the reason i backed out of the deal was because i was going to be getting rid of a car. and not 4 days earlier had i gotten a PM asking if i still wanted to go forward with the sale...lets also not mention that I told you i could either buy it all the way but i would prefer for you to take it back and sell it to someone else. which you thought about and then agreed to. so dont make it out like i didnt give you an option. that is not fair to me.

and seriously. both parties were happy here. you got the blower sold. i got my money back. no big deal. no harm no foul.

i was never more then 2 days late with any payment. and once i was waiting for a check to clear in my account. so i couldnt have sent the money.

i never sent you smartass PMs. i was never anything but respectful to you. i dont know where you got this notion. honestly its hard to know whether someone is being a smartass or sincere over the internet!

seriously. you are making a big deal outta nothing. everyone got what they wanted in this deal. ya it didnt go as planned. but that happens. now its been like almost 3 weeks since the last correspondence between you and i and you decide to post this. wtf is that about. this kinda pisses me off because this doesnt seem necessary at all.

just my 2 cents.
remember that building a car shouldn’t come from parts it should come from deep inside your soul. let the car speak for all the emotions, memories and experiences youve made and the car will take a life of its own. truth over fame.
Old 04-21-2008, 01:58 AM   #3
besthaticouldo
i wear no pants

FF Reputation: 104 besthaticouldo Excellent Standing Member besthaticouldo Excellent Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkaAddict View Post
That's precisely what I was thinking after reading the OP...OK, so it wasn't sent by the "preferred" method and it wasn't exactly on time, but in the end everything was taken care of.

Some people are waaaay too sensitive on here. When you're buying from a private seller delays are to be expected, you're not buying from a store with a full-time employee taking care of packages going out. It may come as a shock to some but some people have full-time jobs and don't have a ton of spare time on their hands.
funny thing is i told him i work 65+ hours a week and it would be hard to get out. i left early from work one day...costing me tons of money. plus i ate the paypal fees for when he paypaled me the money back. because i sent money orders for part. so i ate 20 for the paypal fee plus another 65 or so for leaving work early. so theres 85 bux i wont get back because i sent it after work instead of on saturday which would have been convient for me.
remember that building a car shouldn’t come from parts it should come from deep inside your soul. let the car speak for all the emotions, memories and experiences youve made and the car will take a life of its own. truth over fame.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:35 AM   #4
meansvt
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by besthaticouldo View Post
first you never specified UPS or USPS or FedEx. it was up to me. USPS was the first place i could get to. so thats how i sent it. didnt know it made a huge difference. and the blower was sent out wednesday. are you really freaking out about 2 days? really? 2 days?

the reason i backed out of the deal was because i was going to be getting rid of a car. and not 4 days earlier had i gotten a PM asking if i still wanted to go forward with the sale...lets also not mention that I told you i could either buy it all the way but i would prefer for you to take it back and sell it to someone else. which you thought about and then agreed to. so dont make it out like i didnt give you an option. that is not fair to me.

and seriously. both parties were happy here. you got the blower sold. i got my money back. no big deal. no harm no foul.

i was never more then 2 days late with any payment. and once i was waiting for a check to clear in my account. so i couldnt have sent the money.

i never sent you smartass PMs. i was never anything but respectful to you. i dont know where you got this notion. honestly its hard to know whether someone is being a smartass or sincere over the internet!

seriously. you are making a big deal outta nothing. everyone got what they wanted in this deal. ya it didnt go as planned. but that happens. now its been like almost 3 weeks since the last correspondence between you and i and you decide to post this. wtf is that about. this kinda pisses me off because this doesnt seem necessary at all.

just my 2 cents.

Im not going to go into all the details people will have to decide weather they want to do buisness with you or not I dont really care im not on FF much and i just sold my focus so im just letting people know. the bottom line is you backed out on the sale after 3 payments leaving me in a bad situation. The only reason you were able to back out is because you had'nt paid me in full for the kit and i sent you the head unit the most important part of the kit worth way more than the 250 dollars you had paid me. At one point you even stated you could sell the blower on ebay and easily make your money back if I wanted to go that way. And the only reason i asked you if you wanted to go forward with the sale was because you were'nt holding true to the intial payment plan you were paying less on every payment. As far as you paying the shipping of the blower to the new owner I expected that since i had already paid shipping for the blower to you and your the one who backed out why should i pay it again? Also i to had to deal with paypal fees do you not remember your last payment was with paypal? it's been 3 weeks cause thats how long it took for shIty USPS to even show that the pakage had arrived I was'nt going to post this until i knew the blower was with the new owner.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:53 AM   #5
besthaticouldo
i wear no pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by meansvt View Post
Im not going to go into all the details people will have to decide weather they want to do buisness with you or not I dont really care im not on FF much and i just sold my focus so im just letting people know. the bottom line is you backed out on the sale after 3 payments leaving me in a bad situation. The only reason you were able to back out is because you had'nt paid me in full for the kit and i sent you the head unit the most important part of the kit worth way more than the 250 dollars you had paid me. At one point you even stated you could sell the blower on ebay and easily make your money back if I wanted to go that way. And the only reason i asked you if you wanted to go forward with the sale was because you were'nt holding true to the intial payment plan you were paying less on every payment. As far as you paying the shipping of the blower to the new owner I expected that since i had already paid shipping for the blower to you and your the one who backed out why should i pay it again? Also i to had to deal with paypal fees do you not remember your last payment was with paypal? it's been 3 weeks cause thats how long it took for shIty USPS to even show that the pakage had arrived I was'nt going to post this until i knew the blower was with the new owner.

paypal fees on 200 bux would be a lot less then paypal fees on 600. i never asked you to pay it again. shipping that is.

no you dont wanna go into details because you know im right. this thread is ridiculous. everyone got what they wanted. there is no point in this.

i only said i would sell the blower because you said you werent going to let me back outta the sale. which at that point would have been my only option.

and btb. i got delivery confirmation on that package. took 10 days. ya its a lil long. but no one said i had to ship it the fastest i possibly could. so for you to say you waited it retarded. you waited for who the hell knows. but you waited and this thread is ridiculous. i got my money back. you got your blower back. drop it and stop being a girl.

and i did tell you i would have trouble making it to a postal place. you said just do it when you can. i said i will try for tuesday. it went out wednesday. man one day. rome wasnt built in a day dude. relax.

and Nov173...i agree with you this thread is ridiculous. this thread is personal now. for no reason either. there is no point to it.
Old 04-21-2008, 12:13 PM   #6
meansvt
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by besthaticouldo View Post
paypal fees on 200 bux would be a lot less then paypal fees on 600. i never asked you to pay it again. shipping that is.

no you dont wanna go into details because you know im right. this thread is ridiculous. everyone got what they wanted. there is no point in this.

i only said i would sell the blower because you said you werent going to let me back outta the sale. which at that point would have been my only option.

and btb. i got delivery confirmation on that package. took 10 days. ya its a lil long. but no one said i had to ship it the fastest i possibly could. so for you to say you waited it retarded. you waited for who the hell knows. but you waited and this thread is ridiculous. i got my money back. you got your blower back. drop it and stop being a girl.

and i did tell you i would have trouble making it to a postal place. you said just do it when you can. i said i will try for tuesday. it went out wednesday. man one day. rome wasnt built in a day dude. relax.

and Nov173...i agree with you this thread is ridiculous. this thread is personal now. for no reason either. there is no point to it.

LOL you compareing shiping a part to building Rome? Dude it was personal once you put me in a bad situation. And the other people on here have the right to know this stuff. It's funny people are picking sides i dont care im just trowing the info out there. And from what i see this isn't the first time you have had trouble buying/selling parts.
Old 04-21-2008, 12:16 PM   #7
besthaticouldo
i wear no pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by meansvt View Post
LOL you compareing shiping a part to building Rome? Dude it was personal once you put me in a bad situation. And the other people on here have the right to know this stuff. It's funny people are picking sides i dont care im just trowing the info out there. And from what i see this isn't the first time you have had trouble buying/selling parts.
it was a metaphor. sorry next time ill dumb it down to sesame street status for you so you can follow along.

you weren't put in a bad situation. had you not found a buyer you would have been in a bad situation. never the less i had offered to continue to buy it from you and sell it on my own. that is when you promptly decided to sell it on your own.

so you making me out to be the bad guy without throwing out all the FACTS is beyond ridiculous. typical FJ troll.

as far as this thread goes...
Old 04-21-2008, 12:47 PM   #8
goinloco1
Late for Dinner

Fan#: 8529
What I Drive: kermit

Points 14,627, Level 78
Points: 14,627, Level: 78 Points: 14,627, Level: 78 Points: 14,627, Level: 78
Level Up 45% Completed
Level up: 45% Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Forum Activity 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
FF Reputation: 90 goinloco1 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
your right. pertinent info is left and i'm locking it.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.