Zeckhausen Racing - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 04-10-2008, 11:04 AM   #1
Quisman
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 4272
What I Drive: 02 Red SVT / 06 F350 King Ranch

FF Reputation: 2 Quisman Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Zeckhausen Racing

Hey all,
just wanted to say I called Zeckhousen Racing today to order some brakes for my svt.
One word: AWESOME !
I told him what I have what I was looking for...or at least what I thought I was looking for and he went right up and down one side from street to racing and personal experiences of each type of rotor and their properties from engineering to metalurgy. So impressed.
Not only that, I scored a set of rear rotors for my svt for like 32 bucks/rotor.

http://store.zeckhausen.com/catalog/index.php

PROPS !

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-10-2008, 12:51 PM   #2
besthaticouldo
i wear no pants

Fan#: 26970
What I Drive: '11 OBP WRX Sedan

FF Reputation: 104 besthaticouldo Excellent Standing Member besthaticouldo Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
nice man. thanks for the heads up.

which ones did you go with?
remember that building a car shouldnít come from parts it should come from deep inside your soul. let the car speak for all the emotions, memories and experiences youve made and the car will take a life of its own. truth over fame.
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2008, 12:59 PM   #3
Quisman
Focus Enthusiast

no prob. This guy was amazing. He informed me that centric has just purchased powerslot and told me he refuses to sell the cryo rotors until he sees them proven on a brake dyno. I nearly lost it when i heard this, i stopped him in mid conversation and said...a honest salesman...holy $*t
anyway, they will be doing all kinds of testing and changes will happen so feel free to call and find out.
I have new oem rotors/pads on my svt before i purchased it so I just went with the solid rotors and will probably do something more show oriented when i have more money.
paired them w/ hawks hps street pads.
He had a lot of great things to say about slotted vs drilled vs solid too. I learned a lot.
very nice guy too.
Old 04-11-2008, 09:25 AM   #4
Quisman
Focus Enthusiast

order my rotors day before yesterday, they're showing at my door today :-D
Shoulda ordered the pads thru him too and i woulda been able to do my brakes this weekend !!

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.