Sebring Question - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Racing Discussions > Road Racing & Rally

Road Racing & Rally The place to discuss information about road/rally racing stats, tips and events. Track sanctioned events only.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 03-13-2008, 12:29 AM   #1
ZeroxFocus
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 51324
What I Drive: 2005 INFA-RED ZX4 ST

FF Reputation: 3 ZeroxFocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Sebring Question

I live about an hour from Sebring Raceway. I'd really love to put the focus through its paces while she's still stock. See what numbers we can put down.

Sooo... What exactly am i going to need before i can race, granted if Sebring has open days.. Never looked into this before, always wanted to. I've email'd Sebring to see what they say. Maybe someone here knows?

ST Crew #89
Debadged, Self-painted front grill.
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2008, 08:08 PM   #2
shlbygt
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 23315
What I Drive: 04 SVT PWSC EAP

Points 650, Level 12
Points: 650, Level: 12 Points: 650, Level: 12 Points: 650, Level: 12
Level Up 50% Completed
Level up: 50% Level up: 50% Level up: 50%
Forum Activity 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
FF Reputation: 5 shlbygt Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Here you go.
SVTOA will be holding it's annual SVTOA Sebring Sensation / Camp Steeda event May 23rd-25th. We offer both in car and classroom instruction for novices.
You will need a Snell SA00 or SA05 helmet. (We have a limited number of loaners available.) The car will need to pass tech, which mostly consists of fresh brake fluid, no leaks or loose parts, tread on the tires and decent thickness on the brake pads.
Everything can be found here.

https://www.motorsportreg.com/calend...B73FA7B39B2A6A

I've instructed a few people in SVT Focus's at this event. They run pretty well but do get eaten alive on the long back stretch by the blown Cobras. I should have an orange 5 door there this year.
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.