Tampa - Clearwater , Tarpon Springs G2g March 16th - Page 7 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Regional Forums > South East Fanatics > Fanatics: Florida

Fanatics: Florida Regional discussion Forum for planning events and sharing information with all Members in the Florida areas.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 03-01-2008, 09:16 PM   #61
Focusbabe05
Focus Addict

Fan#: 19199
What I Drive: 2008 Vista Blue SES Sedan

FF Reputation: 5 Focusbabe05 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Not specifically ha ha ha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2008, 10:12 PM   #62
GonePostal
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 16697
What I Drive: 2004 Blue SVT ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 GonePostal Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VizualXtacyZX3 View Post
yeah forreal, people please do not bring alcohol... if park ranger comes through then all of us over 21 will catch shit for people whom arent, and i dont feel like dealing with police. Thank you

whatever phil
I understand and respect your concerns about this issue Ted. I would just like to point out that I brought beer with me every other time I came to Howard Park. It was never an issue then because most of you did not even know I had beer. And the reason why is because I was discreet about it. Did I embarass anyone or myself with a display of foolishness, violence, or distructiveness? The answer is a simple "No". You are correct in your assertions that there would be consequences for those of us if we were caught drinking. I am in no way trying to defend or justify my personal decision to drink in a prohibited area. Am I now going to be seen in a different light when I show up the next G2G because I disclosed this fact? Are eyes now going to be looking my way and suspicions about what's in my cup? If that's the case, I'm sorry but you're going to have to get over it.
I just feel that your concerns may be alittle unfair to those who may elect to drink what ever they chose as long as it is done in a responsible and considerate manner. This is a G2G and not a Kagger Party. If anyone has the misconceptions that we're going to have beer bongs, loose women, and a live band, don't bother coming. We're all adults here and should be expected to act like adults. If any of you elect to drink a beer or two, be aware of the consequences for your actions and be respectful of those around you.
Old 03-01-2008, 11:26 PM   #63
PURO LATINO
Focus Addict

Fan#: 26020
What I Drive: 2000 SILVER ZX3

FF Reputation: 2 PURO LATINO Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
whose bringing the loose women i didn't see that on the things to bring list???
Zetec Crew #57
GO RED SOX!!!
anybody ever wonder why we rub a prisoners arm with alcohol before giving a lethal injection, it's not gonna matter if he gets an infection!!!
Old 03-02-2008, 01:22 AM   #64
VizualXtacyZX3
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 29459
What I Drive: 2000 Rainforest Green ZX3

FF Reputation: 2 VizualXtacyZX3 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by GonePostal View Post
I understand and respect your concerns about this issue Ted. I would just like to point out that I brought beer with me every other time I came to Howard Park. It was never an issue then because most of you did not even know I had beer. And the reason why is because I was discreet about it. Did I embarass anyone or myself with a display of foolishness, violence, or distructiveness? The answer is a simple "No". You are correct in your assertions that there would be consequences for those of us if we were caught drinking. I am in no way trying to defend or justify my personal decision to drink in a prohibited area. Am I now going to be seen in a different light when I show up the next G2G because I disclosed this fact? Are eyes now going to be looking my way and suspicions about what's in my cup? If that's the case, I'm sorry but you're going to have to get over it.
I just feel that your concerns may be alittle unfair to those who may elect to drink what ever they chose as long as it is done in a responsible and considerate manner. This is a G2G and not a Kagger Party. If anyone has the misconceptions that we're going to have beer bongs, loose women, and a live band, don't bother coming. We're all adults here and should be expected to act like adults. If any of you elect to drink a beer or two, be aware of the consequences for your actions and be respectful of those around you.
i apologise if my statement came out that way, it wasnt my direct intention. Speaking for myself, i know you like to have a beer here and there at g2g's, i personally will never be worried about what is in your cup because you are a responsible and respectful individual. if a person elects to bring beer that is their choice, i just made that statement due to the fact that i myself just dont want someone whom is underage getting ahold of a brewski and if the chance should happen when a park ranger does come by to see whats going on, i would just hope that underage person(s) is as much a responsible person as you are and not cause a scene or become somebody who may cause negative attention to us ya know? Just like you stated, we are all adults, we should act like it. Just trying to be precautious. :)
~Zetec Crew #98~
Old 03-03-2008, 01:19 AM   #65
GonePostal
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 16697
What I Drive: 2004 Blue SVT ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 GonePostal Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
No apologies necessary Ted. There's been nothing that anyone has said about this matter that has offended me. I just wanted to point out that Phil was made aware that alcohol was prohibited at the park. If I recall, Phil's inital question was what brand of beer to bring, not if he should bring beer. Let him make the decision on whether or not to bring beer based on the information that was given to him. He doesn't need anyone givng him a hard time about it. I would hope that he would be given the same benefit of a doubt that I've been given.

Just because I'm the old guy around here doesn't mean that anyone needs to pull any punches when it comes to stuff I post. Say it like it is. If I'm wrong about something, I'll man up on it.

Last edited by GonePostal; 03-03-2008 at 02:40 AM.
Old 03-03-2008, 07:09 AM   #66
Blackcatn2o
soon to be turbo!

Fan#: 48278
What I Drive: 06 silver ZX4 ST

FF Reputation: 48 Blackcatn2o Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PURO LATINO View Post
whose bringing the loose women i didn't see that on the things to bring list???
plus 1
Old 03-03-2008, 07:11 AM   #67
Focusbabe05
Focus Addict

Fan#: 19199
What I Drive: 2008 Vista Blue SES Sedan

FF Reputation: 5 Focusbabe05 Good Standing Member
I just hope that we have a good turn out because it sucks when so many people say they are going to go and of course I understand that things come up I have been there and done that.

At least the last one we had a really good turn out.
Old 03-03-2008, 09:07 AM   #68
honhon
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 24778
What I Drive: a better car than a focus.

FF Reputation: 219 honhon Excellent Standing Memberhonhon Excellent Standing Memberhonhon Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (21)
lays with lots of french onion dip.
Old 03-03-2008, 10:35 AM   #69
FocusStrider
Deaf Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 36447
What I Drive: 2014 Tuxedo Black Ford Focus SE

FF Reputation: 3 FocusStrider Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
I was supposed to be in that area around that weekend, but I had to pay for a new transmission.. so that sucks i wont be able to come. it'd be so nice meeting you all, BUT I will be down there anytime soon this year. Maybe during summer.
Former SEDAN REVOLUTION #11 member
Now a Freelance Street Tuner!
I'm Deaf and Proud to be!
Old 03-03-2008, 12:36 PM   #70
Blackcatn2o
soon to be turbo!

Fan#: 48278
What I Drive: 06 silver ZX4 ST

FF Reputation: 48 Blackcatn2o Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
WTF should i bring?

Bookmarks & Social Networks