Take Care If You Buy An 9006 Hu Here! - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 03-02-2008, 09:14 AM   #1
nacnudv8
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 52725
What I Drive: former owner:Pitch Black '03 SVT 3D

FF Reputation: 7 nacnudv8 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Take Care If You Buy An 9006 Hu Here!

Just a heads up to all of you thinking about buying an Audiophile HU from anyone on this forum:

The chances are it does not work! - which is why it is being sold.

I bought one for $125 and it is a pile of crap - doesn't load and is no better than the one I was trying to replace.

The unit was offerred as "nothing wrong with it"

If I did it again I would ask and ask if ALL the CD slots load and if ALL the CD slots play and if they do this ALL the time and if the deck will be locked before shipping.

Despite the seller's agreement to refund a portion (which he did eventually!) it is a dead loss to me.

Anyway - it is my loss and I'm not going to "name and shame" here or make anymore fuss - but I won't buy one again unless I see it working first. - That's my advice.

Last edited by nacnudv8; 03-02-2008 at 08:09 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2008, 09:42 AM   #2
Weldman0730
Focus Addict

Fan#: 52834
What I Drive: 2002 Silver/Black ZTS

FF Reputation: 22 Weldman0730 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
yeah mine went a while ago, the volume knob stopped working and the cd player got jammed, I just did what i always do and replace the oem with a alpine from crutchfield
Old 03-03-2008, 07:45 AM   #3
SL8RZZX3
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 7457
What I Drive: 10 v6 Stang, 02 PWSC'd ZX3, 00 zx3

FF Reputation: 4 SL8RZZX3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
Yeah i bought one here a while back also and didn't install it right away thinking it was fine.... went to install it and i was all jammed up AND still had a CD in it!!!

But i think what the problem is with shippping these decks and nobody has access to the shipping keys that need to be inserted in the top before they can be safely shipped.

Bookmarks & Social Networks