anybody ever had a problem with massive speed? - Page 7 - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 04-14-2008, 08:51 PM   #61
Peregrine
I.S.A.I.K.I.

Fan#: 6009
What I Drive: '03 CD Silver SVT, '11 Mazda CX-9

FF Reputation: 112 Peregrine Excellent Standing MemberPeregrine Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
I'm going up there on Friday. What day are you going?^^^^
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2008, 08:54 PM   #62
2007ZX3Stick
Focus Addict

Fan#: 53085
What I Drive: 2003 Toyota Highlander

FF Reputation: 10 2007ZX3Stick Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
tomarrow or wednesday depending on when i get my check pm your number and ill let you know when i pull into fox lake and maybe we can meet up there
Old 04-15-2008, 01:05 AM   #63
kenzx3
Say NO to FRPP Drops

Fan#: 42651
What I Drive: '00 ZX3, '03 ZX3, '07 ZX3

FF Reputation: 125 kenzx3 Excellent Standing Memberkenzx3 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (49)
Guys your best method is to contact them. Call Karl or Steve at Massive and speak with them. They will do their best to get the problem resolved. Trust me, give them a call or email them.
Old 04-15-2008, 02:07 AM   #64
fhg959
SE HABLA ESPAŅOL

Fan#: 50640
What I Drive: 06 Big-Egg Rally

FF Reputation: 52 fhg959 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
I was waiting for this thread a while ago. From ebay I bought a FS rear bar and the Cosworth CAI. I took it like 3 weeks before I get my items, and when I got them.... big-o-dissapointment nothing wrong with bar but I only got like the lower elbow and the cone filter of the cosworth CAI. At the time I was like WTF??? so that time I decided no to write an email and wait like a week to get an answer so I called them. To be honest I didn't like their voice tone, they were like "Why would you think we would send something incomplete???" and they said sorry but no money back. I agreed to send back the pieces of the CAI and they would send the K&N FIPK. I received that very quickly and with no problems, only thing that the K&N was cheaper and didn't get any type of refund. Anyways I decided to give them a second chance and I ordered the Cossie Header from them. Problems araised again, two weeks went by and I contact them, they said the were about to send it and they would ship it priority. A week later haven't received anything so I called them back and they say it had already been shipped and they gave me a tracking#. During the next week I got it, but something didn't look right. I inspected the header and then realized that it was not a cossie header bu the F2, so once again I called them back and ask them what was going on. They said that I didn't specify if I wanted the flex pipe or not, and because it took me so long to call them they run out of cossie headers, and that's why they sent me the F2. At the time I was mad, really really mad, so I said that I didn't want the header, that I wanted my money back including the shipping price (yes, they chrged me shipping) and obviously the said no. After like one half and hour later of talking and fighting over the phone they said something like this "Look kid, we sent you a better header than the Cosworth because it has smaller flanges and will perform better in your 2.0 engine, besides we sent you the flex pipe for free! so basically you are wining in this situation". I knew I was not going to get anything so i just hang up the phone. This was at the exact time Cosworth stopped producing the CAIs, Headers and other stuff so i just dealt with it. Later on I realized that the F2 header already came with the flex and that it even was cheaper than the cossie one. It really pissed me off I didn't get any type of refund and bad customer service. I haven't buy from them since then. So yes I have have bad experience with them.
-Team Duratec #122 SoCal #0
278whp & 259 ft/lb @ 2688rpm of Pure N/A baby!!!
7.22 @ 89 mph 1/8 mile
10.68 @ 127 mph 1/4 mile

I'm a time taker and I just wasted your time
Old 04-15-2008, 02:09 PM   #65
FocusRacingAustrali
Focus Addict

Fan#: 45865
What I Drive: 2003 ZX4 & 2004 ZX5

FF Reputation: 6 FocusRacingAustrali Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fhg959 View Post
I was waiting for this thread a while ago. From ebay I bought a FS rear bar and the Cosworth CAI. I took it like 3 weeks before I get my items, and when I got them.... big-o-dissapointment nothing wrong with bar but I only got like the lower elbow and the cone filter of the cosworth CAI. At the time I was like WTF??? so that time I decided no to write an email and wait like a week to get an answer so I called them. To be honest I didn't like their voice tone, they were like "Why would you think we would send something incomplete???" and they said sorry but no money back. I agreed to send back the pieces of the CAI and they would send the K&N FIPK. I received that very quickly and with no problems, only thing that the K&N was cheaper and didn't get any type of refund. Anyways I decided to give them a second chance and I ordered the Cossie Header from them. Problems araised again, two weeks went by and I contact them, they said the were about to send it and they would ship it priority. A week later haven't received anything so I called them back and they say it had already been shipped and they gave me a tracking#. During the next week I got it, but something didn't look right. I inspected the header and then realized that it was not a cossie header bu the F2, so once again I called them back and ask them what was going on. They said that I didn't specify if I wanted the flex pipe or not, and because it took me so long to call them they run out of cossie headers, and that's why they sent me the F2. At the time I was mad, really really mad, so I said that I didn't want the header, that I wanted my money back including the shipping price (yes, they chrged me shipping) and obviously the said no. After like one half and hour later of talking and fighting over the phone they said something like this "Look kid, we sent you a better header than the Cosworth because it has smaller flanges and will perform better in your 2.0 engine, besides we sent you the flex pipe for free! so basically you are wining in this situation". I knew I was not going to get anything so i just hang up the phone. This was at the exact time Cosworth stopped producing the CAIs, Headers and other stuff so i just dealt with it. Later on I realized that the F2 header already came with the flex and that it even was cheaper than the cossie one. It really pissed me off I didn't get any type of refund and bad customer service. I haven't buy from them since then. So yes I have have bad experience with them.
I don't know if your still interested in a Cosworth header????
I have 1 as Steeda sent me the wrong 1 like no kidding, it's never been used but, its got a few marks on it when I was trying to put it on my Zetec to see what had to be done to make it fit.
I'm willing to ship it back to the U.S for free for $300 worth of car parts and I still have the 2 Cosworth stickers as well.

I will offer this to you 1st before I post this up.

I was going to buy a few thing from them but, now I just don't know.
Old 04-15-2008, 02:43 PM   #66
Peregrine
I.S.A.I.K.I.

FF Reputation: 112 Peregrine Excellent Standing MemberPeregrine Excellent Standing Member
^^^Dude, it's safe to order from them. Trust me.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:49 PM   #67
2007ZX3Stick
Focus Addict

Fan#: 53085
What I Drive: 2003 Toyota Highlander

FF Reputation: 10 2007ZX3Stick Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
guys here is my story from massive. they close at 5pm local time and i get off at 430ish. its basically a 2 hour drive in rush hour traffic. i called them and told them i would like to get some parts. no problem to them that i show up an hour and half after they close. not to mention the didnt even bat an eye when i asked to have my strut bar installed by them. karl didnt even charge me labor for doing it. after he installed it we sat around for another hour or so and talked.by this time its 730pm and they have been closed for 2 and half hours. yes i spent 300 in parts but i cant find one single buisness that will stay open late for you just so you can get a few parts. i mean come on that is the best customer service i have even seen. now the only bad part is i nailed a pothole on the way home and bent a stock steelie wheel and lost my hubcap. but with them no problems at all i would definatally buy from them again no questions asked.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:30 PM   #68
illinipo
Token Engin-nerd

Fan#: 37693
What I Drive: dirty wag; Party; Bavarian phallus

FF Reputation: 272 illinipo Outstanding Standing Memberillinipo Outstanding Standing Memberillinipo Outstanding Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (19)
^^ I am going to see them this Saturday, similar situation, I live 4 hours away lol Karl basically said hell yeah come on down

made my day pretty much cuz theres absolutely no way i'd make it up there on a weekday

Not on this list? Almost certainly crap.
SUV this!
Old 04-21-2008, 11:33 AM   #69
Detonator
Focus Addict

Fan#: 35354
What I Drive: 2002 Blck ZX3-2007 Toreador Red ZX3

FF Reputation: 3 Detonator Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
ive never had a problem with them
Team Duratec #102
2007 Dark Toreador Red ZX3:
2002 Pitch Black ZX3:
Old 04-21-2008, 01:35 PM   #70
Peregrine
I.S.A.I.K.I.

Read my sig. Plus Karl and Steve know where to get gigantic pizzas after the shop closes. (no this doesn't involve sausage pizzas either gutter brains...)

Bookmarks & Social Networks