anybody ever had a problem with massive speed? - Page 3 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 02-20-2008, 12:06 PM   #21
bdnld4482
Banned

Fan#: 46063
What I Drive: 2012 black focus titanium

FF Reputation: 37 bdnld4482 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
fs fault

Quote:
Originally Posted by faster_than_u View Post
well this is what i am told now "Hey Justin. I have no good news. I guess I was mistaken on this one. I have you confused with a Justin Smith In ohio. But ya, here is the scoop. The header is supposed to be a drop ship right from focus sport. Only problem Is I guess they are/were backordered. It will be another week before they ship. I can offer a full refund if you do not wish to wait." it sure would have been nice to have been told this a week ago
this is fs fault i ordered a front lip from them and a week later they emailed me back after they said they have shipped it and told me that they didnt have in stock and will not have it in stock for 6 weeks. i called them up and gave them a ear full . this could be just as well the same problem as i had just from fs directly. massive speed just gets the orders in and if they dont have it they will order it from fs. fs did the same shit to me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2008, 12:21 PM   #22
illinipo
Token Engin-nerd

Fan#: 37693
What I Drive: dirty wag; Party; Bavarian phallus

FF Reputation: 272 illinipo Outstanding Standing Memberillinipo Outstanding Standing Memberillinipo Outstanding Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (19)
Quote:
Originally Posted by illinipo View Post
There are some items that are notoriously on backorder, you may have gotten one of these.
Need I say more?

Not on this list? Almost certainly crap.
SUV this!
Old 02-20-2008, 12:24 PM   #23
Peregrine
I.S.A.I.K.I.

Fan#: 6009
What I Drive: '03 CD Silver SVT, '11 Mazda CX-9

FF Reputation: 112 Peregrine Excellent Standing MemberPeregrine Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
Quote:
Originally Posted by illinipo View Post
In my experience, prompt email response complaints are usually responded to with "Just call us". Read into that however you want to.

The one shipping issue I did have with a set of spark plugs (left out of the box of other stuff on same invoice) was fixed not 5 minutes after I did "just call" them. I called at 3:55PM, and it made it out on the 4:00 mail truck and got to me the very next day.

I would expect them to give me more information about your shipping issue though... you do have a point there.

Also keep in mind they dont just do sales and email, they also have an influx of cars that are worked on every day of the week, often Saturdays as well... I'm no busness major, and I dont know the full story, but to me it seems like this may be a good time for their business to invest in an internet/sales technician. again take that with a grain of salt, just some random advice.
I agree Pete, I think their level of business has been more that they can keep up with. Karl and Steve ARE good guys but they could definitely use a third or fourth person inside the shop.

I'm just glad I live 20 minutes away and buy my stuff right then and there.
Old 02-20-2008, 02:15 PM   #24
faster_than_u
anti svt

Fan#: 41017
What I Drive: focus

FF Reputation: 12 faster_than_u Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
thats ridiculuos tho they should have it listed in the website that its on back order.
ZC#200
Old 02-20-2008, 03:06 PM   #25
bdnld4482
Banned

Fan#: 46063
What I Drive: 2012 black focus titanium

FF Reputation: 37 bdnld4482 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by faster_than_u View Post
thats ridiculuos tho they should have it listed in the website that its on back order.
im with you on this one. they should tell you on the site to let you know that you wont be getiing the part untill its in . lazzyness on there part
Old 02-24-2008, 11:23 PM   #26
VenomRogue
Focus Addict

Fan#: 24506
What I Drive: a Volvo??!?

FF Reputation: 11 VenomRogue Great Standing Member
Bah.

Karl and Steve at Massive are nothing but great guys.

I have ordered over $5k in parts from them, and never had an issue.

Yes, they should have told you the part was on backorder, BUT, they may not have known. When an item gets dropshipped from the distributer, it is really out of Massive's hands as they are just the middleman in that situation. If the supplier doesnt communicate with Massive, then they cannot communicate effectively with the consumer. FocusSport is bad about letting their vendors know when stuff is on backorder, they have done it to Massive as well as CFM to name a few.

And for future reference, call them, they always answer the phone when they are there.

Yes, I have issues.

Next question.
Old 02-25-2008, 12:09 AM   #27
faster_than_u
anti svt

Fan#: 41017
What I Drive: focus

FF Reputation: 12 faster_than_u Great Standing Member
got this worked out. i got a refund. no more of my bissness is going there. everything has taken way to long to get.
ZC#200
Old 02-25-2008, 08:14 AM   #28
Peregrine
I.S.A.I.K.I.

Fan#: 6009
What I Drive: '03 CD Silver SVT, '11 Mazda CX-9

FF Reputation: 112 Peregrine Excellent Standing MemberPeregrine Excellent Standing Member
At least the matter was taken care of and you were refunded.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:20 PM   #29
DirtyDeeds
Focus Addict

Fan#: 23692
What I Drive: 2003 SVTF, 2003 G35, 2001 Audi S4

FF Reputation: 5 DirtyDeeds Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
It's not Massive's fault that the item at FS was on back order. Sounds like Massive believed the item was in stock at FS. Massive doesn't control Focus Sport's inventory and they can only go on what FS tells them.

At first they had you mixed up with another Justin in Ohio which explains the different dates they were throwing out at you. I think this was an honest mistake. Steve and Karl do try and they do a pretty good job.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:34 PM   #30
aTm Beaner
Focus Addict

Fan#: 21542
What I Drive: 2005 Ford Focus ST

FF Reputation: 5 aTm Beaner Good Standing Member
i ordered my Saleen Kit from them and they were sending my order to a completely different state. it was out for delivery in arizona when im located in texas. i called them up, and told them about the package. they reacted very quickly and now ups shows that its going to the right address this time. they were both friendly and professional. i think i would order from them again.
TEAM DURATEC #512 ST CREW #100
2005 Ford Focus ZX4 ST
Focus Sport Cool-Flo v.1, Focus Racing Cat-Back w/ Magnaflow HFC, F2 Header, Focus Sport Tune 93 Octane, Saleen Suspension Kit, Rota Slips 16x7

Bookmarks & Social Networks