hi FD club - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Regional Forums > South West Fanatics > Fanatics: AZ, NV, NM

Fanatics: AZ, NV, NM Regional discussion Forum for planning events and sharing information with all Members in the Desert areas.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 02-07-2008, 09:31 PM   #1
trbd23
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 53430
What I Drive: 06 zx3 midnight blue pearl

FF Reputation: 1 trbd23 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Red face hi FD club

hi my name is christen. I own a 06 zx3 with a duratec2.3 turbo swapped into it.it is midnight blue pearl and completely done.the enigne has FS pistons/rings/cossie rods/crank cossie cams stage 2 custom turbo set up using a garret t3/t4 hybrid turbo and hks SSQV bov cossie fuel rail with injectors cossie manifold/TB pretty much everything minus the fuel pump changed..the interior is custom with black/blue leather and full clarion audio(close to 1400 watts) oh the intercooler is greddy with a zex ntercooler kit.
transmission-act stage 3 clutch lightened flywheel by fidanza and short throw shifter custome UR dirveaxles.theres just to much to type. my father/brother/and i did all the work minus tuning.

about myself im asian/america;) 5'10 and my car can kick your cars ass lol i model in my spare time for HIN and go to CSN everyday.i dont work lol so yes i admit bought for not built

i would love to me up with you guys since i used to go to the thursday night runs and couldnt find any other foci other than team SOS's ones and they didnt want me around since the girls car was faster.oh and my nv plates read TRBD23 wanna race?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2008, 05:04 PM   #2
FEROUSPHIL
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 46071
What I Drive: 2001 BLACK ZX3

FF Reputation: 5 FEROUSPHIL Good Standing Member
bring car 2 MIDNIGHT MAYHEN 2NIGHT ITS ON
Old 02-08-2008, 06:17 PM   #3
AllAround01Focus
Focal Distortion LV

Fan#: 43496
What I Drive: 2001 Amazon Green ZX3

FF Reputation: 16 AllAround01Focus Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Yeah, bring your car to Midnight Mayhem tonight, just look for all the foci.

HIN Model? I assume your a hot asian chick. Am I right? haha, jk.

Anywho, We meet at Ryan's House every Saturday at 6pm. It's on Oakey and Decatur, so if you can make it, we are always looking for new members.

Hope to see you soon!!!
Old 02-10-2008, 11:34 PM   #4
mdfords
Focus Addict

Fan#: 24279
What I Drive: 05 ZX4 ST, 85 Supra

FF Reputation: 7 mdfords Good Standing Member
welcome and you are more than welcome to come join us and check it out..
TEAM DURATEC #21/ST CREW # 7
Old 02-11-2008, 07:13 PM   #5
trbd23
Focus Rookie

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAround01Focus View Post

HIN Model? I assume your a hot asian chick. Am I right? haha, jk.

dont assume ;)(perve!!!!j/k)
i wasnt able to go to the track i should have mentioned i was going to be outta town i had a prior meet and greet in hunington beach @ Nissans superfest.

is there a meeting this week?do any of you guys/girls go out thursday nightto the meets? i need to get in contact with the pres. of the club my brother is overprotective so he wants to be at the meets(he drives a 96 twin turbo 300zx)

btw all you guys that wanna race me......just remember i WILL your butts!!! not to this day have i lost to another focus :p not even a turbo svt with 370 hp @ pomona speedway lol lets race!! like dad says parts arent cheap so lets make it worthwhile.....money talks bullshit walks sweetie j/k for fun?or if i win am i in or what?
Old 02-12-2008, 12:30 AM   #6
AllAround01Focus
Focal Distortion LV

I guess I'm a big walker then.

We're going to be having a "primer party" as Ryan put it. I won't be there till about 7.

If you need to contact somebody, you can PM me or Ryan (FreidFocus) and we can answer any ???'s. We're just a bunch of dudes either married or losers who can't get g/f's. You're brother is more than welcome to come and hang.

PS: We never get together on Thursdays because none of us have that evening free. Whoever started this whole "car-meet-on-thursdays" thing should be shot in the head. stupid.
Old 02-12-2008, 01:56 AM   #7
trbd23
Focus Rookie

oh so you guys dont go on thrusday nights well what about saturdays? do you guys go out then? it would make sense since you guys meet up saturdays, my brother and i have seen quite a foci running around saturday nights wondering if it was any of you.

allaround01focus are you the married or loser cant get a g/f type?i see your avatar its says mc you rap?whats the deal?
Old 02-12-2008, 07:45 PM   #8
bosengel
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 41513
What I Drive: 2000 ZX3 Kona / 1999 Toyota Corolla

FF Reputation: 8 bosengel Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by trbd23 View Post
oh so you guys dont go on thrusday nights well what about saturdays? do you guys go out then? it would make sense since you guys meet up saturdays, my brother and i have seen quite a foci running around saturday nights wondering if it was any of you.
We usually just hang at ryan's house. Alot of us are mostly stock. And those of us that aren't stick to the legal stuff. . . mostly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trbd23 View Post
allaround01focus are you the married or loser cant get a g/f type?i see your avatar its says mc you rap?whats the deal?
Jordan, married. . . He's just a big poser.

(j/k You know that I secretly love you.)
Old 02-12-2008, 11:26 PM   #9
trbd23
Focus Rookie

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosengel View Post
us . And those of us that aren't stick to the legal stuff. . . mostly.

well "mostly" doesnt mean everyone which ones go out there?my brother has spotted a cosworth swapped focus out there on black slipstream rotas and a vtec decal is that soemone you guys know? well n e wayz is there a meeting this weekend? i will try to go visit you guys and bring some friends for car pictures with you guys as the models lol after we finish my brothers nissan meet we will roll over there hopefully.he always says that we're gonna go but always thing change last minute.lmk buh bye
Old 02-13-2008, 03:47 AM   #10
AllAround01Focus
Focal Distortion LV

"allaround01focus are you the married" - No

"or loser cant get a g/f type?" - Yes

"i see your avatar its says mc you rap?whats the deal?" - Nope, it's MC Chris, he spits nerdcore.

what color was it? If it was copper, stay away from him, he's a dirtbag. And none of us go to the illegals, I think it's childish, dangerous and a way to show everybody I have a small penis by making loud sounds with my engine.

Sorry, I jsut really hate them.

Bookmarks & Social Networks