The AZ General BS Thread!! - Page 3 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Regional Forums > South West Fanatics > Fanatics: AZ, NV, NM

Fanatics: AZ, NV, NM Regional discussion Forum for planning events and sharing information with all Members in the Desert areas.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 02-09-2008, 08:50 PM   #21
thisdude_05
Thou shall fear me!

Fan#: 50808
What I Drive: 2009 Scion tC

FF Reputation: 27 thisdude_05 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
wow what an ass......I would be pissed too...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2008, 08:58 PM   #22
Trav-E2.0
Thread Killer

Fan#: 8331
What I Drive: 2014 Fiesta ST

FF Reputation: 6 Trav-E2.0 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
No shit! What a hater! Find out the info and I'm down for what ever you need me for

I swear one day it's gonna be like West Side Story up in here with the way FJ and FF cats are acting .
Old 02-09-2008, 09:39 PM   #23
ShamrockSVT
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 47719
What I Drive: 2011 Ford Fiesta SE

FF Reputation: 72 ShamrockSVT Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
I have no idea who it is, nor do I plan on logging onto FJ, creating an account, and posting just to find this person, maybe there is someone who posts on both sites that can tip me off.....or maybe I will see the person again when I have more time to follow them where they are going and have a talk with them about the issue. The person driving the '05+ SAP ST in CD silver looked to be very skinny, odd facial features, bad skin, brown shoulder length hair that looked like it hadn't be washed/combed in about a month, and the person look like they were maybe 5'8", hard to tell when they are sitting in there car, this was at about 4:30pm, on the loop101S between chaparral and indian school rd

Thanks for the offer Trav, but you've met me, I think I can hold my own, plus on a side note, I think I will be sgning up http://www.azccw.com/ pretty soon, maybe the class in the begining of march.

The funny thing about this "beef" between FF and FJ is that out of all the members, I probably care about that subject the LEAST. I have nothing against FJ, its just that when I first was looking to buy a focus, I did a google search, which led me here, and I have found everything I needed here on FF. I only have limited interest in Foci, so posting on 2 sites or making a switch has never occured to me.
Also, while I do rock a FF sticker on my back window, its not like I'm a super well known member here, I find it hard to believe anyone from FJ has ever even heard of me or knows what me/my car look like in person.
Old 02-09-2008, 09:46 PM   #24
Broke_Two_Foci
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 29533
What I Drive: what ever I get my hands on

FF Reputation: 1 Broke_Two_Foci Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamrock13 View Post
I would like to call someone out:
The moron in the silver SAP ST with focaljet stickers that:
tailgated me
gave me the finger
and threw a full cup of soda at me
in stop and go traffic on the loop 101S the other day. This person was so goofy looking, I couldn't tell if it was a dude or a girl, but either way, you have entitled yourself to a free punch in the teeth. the tailgating and middle finger I can handle, but throwing a full cup of soda at my car, getting soda on my paint, glass, me, my interior.....not good

that really sucks. I am trying to think of anyone that I know who drives a silver st with fj stickers I can only think of one but he does not strike me as the kind of person to do anything like that. I am going to make a phone call.

can we get any more details about the car???
Old 02-09-2008, 09:48 PM   #25
Tom
FF Founder

Fan#: 2
What I Drive: 2005 Saleen ZX3 SES Turbo

FF Reputation: 60 Tom Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
Sorry to hear Dean, most likely a case of road rage and nothing with regards to either sites. I do agree that it was completely uncalled for and if it were me I would follow the guy to his destination and have a talk.
Old 02-09-2008, 09:56 PM   #26
Broke_Two_Foci
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trav-E2.0 View Post
I swear one day it's gonna be like West Side Story up in here with the way FJ and FF cats are acting .
as funny as that sounds I really hope it never comes to that. as the song goes "why cant we be friends, why cant we be friends"
Old 02-09-2008, 09:58 PM   #27
Kal-EL428
Focus Addict

Fan#: 47337
What I Drive: 2002 SVT Sonic Blue

FF Reputation: 33 Kal-EL428 Great Standing Member
I say we call out these FJ dudes and settle this feud with an old school dance off. That should teach em.
But On a serous note, what’s that turd’s problem? He drives a focus, we drive focus’s, cant we all just get along?
#2064 of 4788
Born on: 5-14-02
Old 02-09-2008, 10:00 PM   #28
SquillyB
4.9L SC Stroker !!!

Fan#: 45801
What I Drive: SC 5.0 FOFO BUILD IN PROGRESS

FF Reputation: 106 SquillyB Excellent Standing MemberSquillyB Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
This would surely be one of the few times I'm a follower on the roads. Now, funny part of this to me, I've seen that car.
I used to work on Indian school rd and several times have me and that POS lined up for a str tree showdown if ya know what I'm sayin'. He screws with me every chance I get, and this was before I got my FocusFanatics stickers from Tom (thx Tom) on my car. This guys just an assssssss!!!! Revin me at lights and when he's rollin in traffic, sssttttoooooppppiiiidddd!!! The 1 time we actually lined up at the light together with no one around, well, lets say he had no fun. I know a couple people over at Fj and I'll throw it out casually. They also have regular meets at Sonic in Tempe BTW.
Old 02-09-2008, 10:03 PM   #29
Broke_Two_Foci
Focus Enthusiast

you know I try to make as many focus meets that I can from either site. I have never seen a guy that meets that discription at any of the fj meets I have been to.
Old 02-09-2008, 10:04 PM   #30
SquillyB
4.9L SC Stroker !!!

Fan#: 45801
What I Drive: SC 5.0 FOFO BUILD IN PROGRESS

FF Reputation: 106 SquillyB Excellent Standing MemberSquillyB Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
And the ccw will help but you should check out...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=260982548

Bookmarks & Social Networks