Welcome Newbies To FF - Page 7 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > New Members Check In!

New Members Check In! If you're new to Focus Fanatics, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Ford Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 02-14-2008, 01:44 AM   #61
BowlerGT
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 53589
What I Drive: 2000 Mustang GT

FF Reputation: 1 BowlerGT Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Name is Kyle, 20 from Columbus OH. No focus yet but hopefully looking for a zx3 after I sell my 99 zx2 DD. I have a 00 f150 4x4 5.4L and a 95 Mustang GT 5.0 with a 70mm turbo.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2008, 10:55 AM   #62
SquillyB
4.9L SC Stroker !!!

Fan#: 45801
What I Drive: SC 5.0 FOFO BUILD IN PROGRESS

FF Reputation: 106 SquillyB Excellent Standing MemberSquillyB Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
wanna buy a bad ass focus????????? check the thread for...

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=139098

maybe you can buy it before I do, my insurance check from my last vehicle gets here Monday.
Old 02-14-2008, 11:36 AM   #63
Arkaign
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 53519
What I Drive: 2008 Red Focus Coupe 5Spd

FF Reputation: 3 Arkaign Good Standing Member
Talking

Ooo I should have posted here earlier!

I'm a newcomer to the site, with a few posts under my belt already.

I'm a 31yo guy from Dallas, TX (actually Carrollton/Addison area for those familiar with the vagaries of this vast metropolis), married with a 14-month old son, Sven.

I'm the new owner of a 2008 Ford Focus Coupe, S model, 5spd. Nice little car, I posted a review of it in this forum.

My avatar is from the anime Hellsing, good fun if you like that sort of thing.

Hello to everyone on the site! Thanks for a cool place to learn/chat about FoFos and stuff.

Cheers! -Arkaign / Thor
Old 02-14-2008, 07:32 PM   #64
slikt17
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 53040
What I Drive: 2003, Pitch Black, svt focus #543

FF Reputation: 1 slikt17 Good Standing Member
Hey was up my name is Tim am from long island new york Just bought my SVTF a month ago as my first car love it
Old 02-24-2008, 11:19 AM   #65
doobfucious
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 19175
What I Drive: 2005 Silver ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 doobfucious Good Standing Member
Sup everyone...

doobie from WNC here.

my 98 Subaru LGT wagon sells tomorrow and then i'm picking up my 2005 ZX3 5MT. i'm looking forward to a small car.

my first car was a 91 lumina coupe, i loved that car no matter how much hell i catch for it well i sold it for my 2001 S10 ZR2, then sold it cause i wanted a 99-01 Impreza RS coupe and ended up with a Legacy Wagon. i wanted a truck again so i bought the 68 Bronco which happens to be a wagon... now i've got a hatch. i'm cursed!

it's ok though. i'm really only planning on having the ZX3 for a couple years until i can afford a chevy truck again. i was only planning on having the legacy till i could find an RS or afford a WRX, but you see how this ended up

I'm a tech at a shop in the Upstate of SC, and i'm loving that i don't have to deal with I95 rush hour in providence anymore!

If you wanna talk about RI, the Berkshires of MA, or WNC, i can accommodate.

I've been on forums for a loooong time, from creating and moderating to just being the jester and i'm kinda over it, but i'll post now-and-again here so i look forward to getting into this community. the older and more experienced i get, the more disdain i have for general forum retardation, so that probably accounts for my lessening presence. anyhow, i'm gonna miss my subaru (www.nasioc.com, www.sl-i.net/FORUM) community just like i miss my ZR2 community (www.zr2usa.com), but i hope this will be just as great as they were!

see ya around
Old 02-25-2008, 06:33 PM   #66
gaery85
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 53791
What I Drive: 2000 VW GTI VR6 !!

FF Reputation: 1 gaery85 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Hello everyone!

Just got my 2002 Focus ZX3 last week for only $4500!!!! The catch was just the mileage: it has 143,000 km on it. Other than everything was fine. The windshield had 30 cm crack, but the dealer got it replaced before I took the car home. :)

basically, for the whole last week, every day after work, I did some stuff on the car:
- Replacing dead light bulbs,
- Repair the "stucked door handle" problem (Got the DIY instructions from some websites)
- Cleaning the whole interior (There are a bunch of kids spoons + BB guns bullet below the rear seats)

As for the mod: I got 18" rims Torque 5 rims on it. For some reason (again), I got them very cheap: $500 for the sets (including almost brand new all performance Yokohama parada spec II tires). Not bad, eh?

I will post the pics on the "gallery"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Focus1.jpg
Views:	1675
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	14468  

Name:	Focus2.jpg
Views:	952
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	14469  

Name:	Focus3.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	14470  

Old 02-25-2008, 11:36 PM   #67
micon
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 53873
What I Drive: 2007 red zetec

FF Reputation: 1 micon Good Standing Member
Thumbs up Hi from Brisbane Australia

Hi everyone ,I walked into a local Ford dealer today and enquired about purchasing a Focus Zetec .The model here comes with leather interior,
Single CD and 5 Speed Manual gearbox as well as all the other bits standered with the Focus .The guy told me to hold off because in june Ford are importing a new Focus Zetec ,he predicted it to be like the UK car with 6 Stack CD and possibly 6 Speed box as well as a Mondeo style body and different interior.So i am holding off until then .Has any one got an idea what they could be importing? so i can look at it online .
Cheers .

Mick
Old 02-26-2008, 05:39 AM   #68
msggunny
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 53859
What I Drive: 2005, blue, ZX4

FF Reputation: 1 msggunny Good Standing Member
Hello all,

First time to this forum, i have been on a few others in the Land Rover comunity for a bit.

I must have passed over this section in my haste to post my first question.

First Focus, i love it, have had it since spring 06.

Only 1 bitch, it is hard to start every now and then. Very intermitently, the exhaust stinks of gas when it does fire and it idles funny after for a bit. No CEL either.

Anyone else have a problem like that? Wanting to keep her for another 50K if possible.

Going to pull and check the sparkplugs this weekend, see if they have anything to tell me.

Best for the bang mods, what are they? Not going to turn her into a race car, but would love a bit more oomph.

Thanks!
Old 02-26-2008, 05:49 AM   #69
Puscifer
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 53689
What I Drive: 2007 Cloud 9 White ZX4 S

FF Reputation: 1 Puscifer Good Standing Member
I was searching the internet and came across this site. I was looking for body kits and i actually hit a link to a forum. I'm glad I did cause I've already bought items off the site and have gained alot of knowledge just from reading the forums. I drive an 07 White ZX4 that was just recently hit by some crazy lady while it was parked. 6000+ in damage and still waiting for my baby back!

Midwest Crew #10
Old 02-27-2008, 06:28 PM   #70
FociBoi121
Focus Addict

Fan#: 53573
What I Drive: 2003 InfraRed ZX3 ATX

FF Reputation: 4 FociBoi121 Good Standing Member
My Name is Chris, i drive a 2003 zx3 AT Infrared Hatchback my fav body style and i finally got one!!!
i've been a forum reader for a couple years but just signed up when i got my own FOCI
I need PM's on how to achieve better mpg
my last fill up i only obtained 270miles till check light came on, i know this car can do better
PLEASE PLEASE tell me the quickest mods to improve my MPG what kind of plugs and wires?
which intake short ram or cold air
which type of gasoline do you see improvements on?
any knowledge you can share would be greatly appreciated

Bookmarks & Social Networks