Welcome Newbies To FF - Page 38 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > New Members Check In!

New Members Check In! If you're new to Focus Fanatics, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Ford Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 06-04-2009, 03:40 PM   #371
puppetman
rawr

Fan#: 65577
What I Drive: 07 ZX3, 86 honda vf500f, 81 Vespa

Points 3,475, Level 36
Points: 3,475, Level: 36 Points: 3,475, Level: 36 Points: 3,475, Level: 36
Level Up 84% Completed
Level up: 84% Level up: 84% Level up: 84%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 3 puppetman Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Hey everyone!im joe in illoinois. i just got an 07 red ZX3. its my second car and the first car ive had to pay for lol. its got 46k miles on it with a 5 speed and i love it! i found ff through google and im here to find new fun ways to personalize my car and maybe meet people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackoutSVT View Post
hey man don't hate, it cost alot of money to look that cheap...
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2009, 04:13 PM   #372
Brindfan
Infidel

Fan#: 48126
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus SE Hatch - Race Red

Points 3,773, Level 38
Points: 3,773, Level: 38 Points: 3,773, Level: 38 Points: 3,773, Level: 38
Level Up 82% Completed
Level up: 82% Level up: 82% Level up: 82%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 25 Brindfan Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Be sure to check out the "Duratec Performance Chat" area to find info on mods for your Focus.
Hatch Nation#61 B.T.T.C.#3 ATX Faction#37 Rocky Mtn. Crew#3
Old 06-07-2009, 01:55 PM   #373
BlueWave
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 64951
What I Drive: 2009 Dark Blue, Focus SES

FF Reputation: 1 BlueWave Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Hi Guys,

You guys do a great job with this site. Good group of people on here too.

I've been on here for about a month, but I haven't posted my bio, such as it is, but here goes:

I'm probably older than most of the people on here, but I'm still a "car guy". I was born into a racing/car crazy family. My grandpa built street rods in the 1950's and he was a big part of the SoCal car scene. He was not doing rods anymore by the time I started driving, but he'd take stock Fords and make them better. He had an insane 1969 Mustang coupe that came stock with a 302, but he replaced the cam, carb and exhaust and generally "prettied" up the engine with chrome valve covers, etc. He also had a very quick '70 Ranchero. I learned a lot about cars from him and I miss him a lot.

My dad and I restored several cars including a 1955 Lincoln MkII and a 1962 Bentley Flying Spur.

My first car, which grandpa souped up for me, was a 1973 Capri 2600. We added all kinds of stuff to it and it was a sweet ride. After the Capri I had a 1982 Nissan 200SX, a 1990 Honda Accord, 1994 Camry and then mid-life crisis hit and I leased a 2007 Mazda 3i, which I hated to give back.

I've got a kid in college, so financing was a problem and that put new Mazda 3's out of reach. I took a test drive in a new Focus SES and I was sold. I'm hoping to save some pennies and do some upgrades over time so that is why I'm on here. I'm hoping to learn from all you guys.

Blessings,

Larry (AKA: BlueWave)
Old 06-07-2009, 02:12 PM   #374
Own2Focus
Focus Addict

Fan#: 64418
What I Drive: 05 ZX4 ST and 05 ZX4 SE

FF Reputation: 1 Own2Focus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Welcome to FF Bluewave
Old 06-07-2009, 04:33 PM   #375
outtafocuszts
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 65739
What I Drive: 2001 White ZTS

FF Reputation: 1 outtafocuszts Good Standing Member
Help!!!!!

Myfiance sadly rolled his '01 ZTS last week and he has been lost with out it! he sits in the garage staring at it, mumbling something about customizing it and screw it. Yet, day after day he sits there staring. Can you guys and girls give me a hand and give me some ideas to help him out? he talks about svt wheels and roush clips? I'm lost without him. he has no idea i'm doing this, and i have no idea anything about cars. I only know i want him happy and to have that my baby has to have his car back. there was very little damage enough to make you cry though! Anyways whatever links ideas and anything else you can think of... send to me. Thanks for having a site dedicated to focus'. After he gets it back up and going, I swear i'll introduce him to FF. Thanks again. Margaret Hall.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:22 PM   #376
lightning2nd
love my red focus

Fan#: 54938
What I Drive: 2006 Red ZX4 SES w/SAP

Points 1,324, Level 20
Points: 1,324, Level: 20 Points: 1,324, Level: 20 Points: 1,324, Level: 20
Level Up 24% Completed
Level up: 24% Level up: 24% Level up: 24%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 3 lightning2nd Good Standing Member
welcome, and there is alot of people on here that will help you out and there is alot of how to's on here too.
member of Focus Nation / Sedan Revolution#105 / Sap Crew#23 / Team Duratec#189 / Midwest Crew#31
Old 06-07-2009, 09:38 PM   #377
zetecDon
Where am I?

Fan#: 62506
What I Drive: 02 ZX3, 02 MX-5

Points 12,819, Level 73
Points: 12,819, Level: 73 Points: 12,819, Level: 73 Points: 12,819, Level: 73
Level Up 93% Completed
Level up: 93% Level up: 93% Level up: 93%
Forum Activity 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%
FF Reputation: 28 zetecDon Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (45)
Quote:
Originally Posted by outtafocuszts View Post
Myfiance sadly rolled his '01 ZTS last week and he has been lost with out it! he sits in the garage staring at it, mumbling something about customizing it and screw it. Yet, day after day he sits there staring. Can you guys and girls give me a hand and give me some ideas to help him out? he talks about svt wheels and roush clips? I'm lost without him. he has no idea i'm doing this, and i have no idea anything about cars. I only know i want him happy and to have that my baby has to have his car back. there was very little damage enough to make you cry though! Anyways whatever links ideas and anything else you can think of... send to me. Thanks for having a site dedicated to focus'. After he gets it back up and going, I swear i'll introduce him to FF. Thanks again. Margaret Hall.
Actually introduce him to it now so he can see other's rides and get ideas on what he wants to do to his. Plus if he has any questions that he encounters he can come on here and get the advice of people as he goes along. Just a suggestion to you and welcome to FF.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:53 PM   #378
outtafocuszts
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 65739
What I Drive: 2001 White ZTS

FF Reputation: 1 outtafocuszts Good Standing Member
Hey guys...

My fiance' told me she had written ya'll on here.... She then told me about it and well, I'm pretty bummed about my car. Margarets a sweetheart no doubt. I do have some ideas on what i would like to do. Since the majority of the damage is to the front of the car i was thinking of an 05' front clip conversion. Possible? Add a Roush front bumper and some SVT's? HID's and a nice lil' drop. Anyway, if you could lead me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. I have a '01 ZTS, White, Tan leather and woodgrain interior, All power options sans the moonroof. I wanna sorta achieve a "luxury" look to the Foc. Thanks again. Steven Busby
Old 06-08-2009, 11:24 AM   #379
BlueWave
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 64951
What I Drive: 2009 Dark Blue, Focus SES

FF Reputation: 1 BlueWave Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning2nd View Post
welcome, and there is alot of people on here that will help you out and there is alot of how to's on here too.
Thanks! It's good to be here.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:23 PM   #380
08focus*
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 65862
What I Drive: 2008 vista blue focus s coupe

FF Reputation: 1 08focus* Good Standing Member
Hey everyone. Been looking at your site for a few months now and have finally signed up to be a member of the site. Back in May of 2008 I purchased a 2008 Focus S Coupe in Vista Blue. Nothing fancy about the car. All I have done to the car so far is a K&N drop in airfilter. Money has been tight so its gone take me awhile to customize the car they way I want to.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.