Welcome Newbies To FF - Page 186 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace


Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > New Members Check In!

New Members Check In! If you're new to Focus Fanatics, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Ford Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2013, 07:29 PM   #1851
bacefocus
Focus Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Fan#: 111165
Location: leafriver, IL
What I Drive: 2007 ford focus bace

Posts: 3
FF Reputation: 1 bacefocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
only six days to go

hey there i dont actually have ford focus right now but ive owned one before and im hopefully about to own one agian in six days im going to sell my 1995 caprice classic interceptor (hopefully) and going strait to the dealership i work at to pick up a 2007 ford focus sedan bace model with a 5spd with 77k miles for an employee price of 5055.22 i really want to get back in focuses and hopefully attend FocusFest its only like 4 hours from me :)
bacefocus is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-10-2013, 07:50 PM   #1852
sam fisher
I hate dents!
 
sam fisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Fan#: 103137
Location: royal oak, MI
What I Drive: 2006 silver zx4 ses

Posts: 3,020
FF Reputation: 3 sam fisher Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bacefocus View Post
hey there i dont actually have ford focus right now but ive owned one before and im hopefully about to own one agian in six days im going to sell my 1995 caprice classic interceptor (hopefully) and going strait to the dealership i work at to pick up a 2007 ford focus sedan bace model with a 5spd with 77k miles for an employee price of 5055.22 i really want to get back in focuses and hopefully attend FocusFest its only like 4 hours from me :)
Whats a bace model? Welcome to ff!

Sent from my LG-LG730 using FF Mobile
sam fisher is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:44 PM   #1853
bacefocus
Focus Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Fan#: 111165
Location: leafriver, IL
What I Drive: 2007 ford focus bace

Posts: 3
FF Reputation: 1 bacefocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
no power windows no power locks no ac single cd no tach manualtrans steal rims cloth seats no led internal lights no spoiler no foglight ect ect ect thats the bace model
bacefocus is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:50 PM   #1854
sam fisher
I hate dents!
 
sam fisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Fan#: 103137
Location: royal oak, MI
What I Drive: 2006 silver zx4 ses

Posts: 3,020
FF Reputation: 3 sam fisher Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bacefocus View Post
no power windows no power locks no ac single cd no tach manualtrans steal rims cloth seats no led internal lights no spoiler no foglight ect ect ect thats the bace model
Oh ok base lol . What are your plans on modifications , performance ? mobile entertainment ? A little of both?

Sent from my LG-LG730 using FF Mobile
sam fisher is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:24 PM   #1855
Josh's SE
Focus Rookie
 
Josh's SE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Fan#: 110705
Location: Hamilton, Canada
What I Drive: 2000 Biege SE

Posts: 24
FF Reputation: 1 Josh's SE Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
My heat sheild raddles sooo much the one that's around the exhaust can I take it off orrr? It's driving me nuts
Josh's SE is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:21 PM   #1856
sam fisher
I hate dents!
 
sam fisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Fan#: 103137
Location: royal oak, MI
What I Drive: 2006 silver zx4 ses

Posts: 3,020
FF Reputation: 3 sam fisher Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh's SE View Post
My heat sheild raddles sooo much the one that's around the exhaust can I take it off orrr? It's driving me nuts
Mine did the same , i used some putty to effectively put a stop to it. Im not sure you should rip it out though

Sent from my LG-LG730 using FF Mobile
sam fisher is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:22 PM   #1857
Josh's SE
Focus Rookie
 
Josh's SE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Fan#: 110705
Location: Hamilton, Canada
What I Drive: 2000 Biege SE

Posts: 24
FF Reputation: 1 Josh's SE Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
What kinda putty?
Josh's SE is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:05 PM   #1858
antautoltd
Focus Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Fan#: 111149
Location: lancashire, United Kingdom
What I Drive: 2005 white rst

Posts: 5
FF Reputation: 1 antautoltd Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Newbie

Hi all iam Anthony I live in the uk I own a family run car salvage/breakers yard bein in my family for over 40years .
I own a focus Rs mk1 390bhp.

I come across this site when I was searching the web for some info and fort I would sign up and have a chat with afew people .

I currently do quite abit of exporting and would maybe also offer shipping to you lot if there is anything wanted from our uk spec ford focus. We have many in stock that we are braking from engines to interior parts ,body panels ,alloy wheels and much more .

Hope to gain some contacts with you guys .
Thanks Anthony
antautoltd is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:09 PM   #1859
sam fisher
I hate dents!
 
sam fisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Fan#: 103137
Location: royal oak, MI
What I Drive: 2006 silver zx4 ses

Posts: 3,020
FF Reputation: 3 sam fisher Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by antautoltd View Post
Hi all iam Anthony I live in the uk I own a family run car salvage/breakers yard bein in my family for over 40years .
I own a focus Rs mk1 390bhp.

I come across this site when I was searching the web for some info and fort I would sign up and have a chat with afew people .

I currently do quite abit of exporting and would maybe also offer shipping to you lot if there is anything wanted from our uk spec ford focus. We have many in stock that we are braking from engines to interior parts ,body panels ,alloy wheels and much more .

Hope to gain some contacts with you guys .
Thanks Anthony
Whatsup Anthony , youv got the BEST model focus there is , got some pics

Sent from my LG-LG730
sam fisher is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:17 PM   #1860
antautoltd
Focus Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Fan#: 111149
Location: lancashire, United Kingdom
What I Drive: 2005 white rst

Posts: 5
FF Reputation: 1 antautoltd Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Iam good thanks .

She's in a carcoon at the moment for the winter will get some pics up for you all verry soon :)
antautoltd is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:41 AM.


Copyright 2002-2014 FocusFanatics.com. All Rights Reserved : Terms of Use : Privacy Policy : Advertise Information : Site Map

Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forum offers many fun ways for you to engage with other Ford Focus Owners from across the world. Whether it be about the aftermarket performance modifications, technical how-to's, European tuned suspension or awesome fuel economy similar to the Acura TLX or Fiesta ST. You can find all Ford Focus and Focus ST related information here. Join our Ford Focus discussion forums and chat with local Focus enthusiasts in your area.