Welcome Newbies To FF - Page 14 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > New Members Check In!

New Members Check In! If you're new to Focus Fanatics, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Ford Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 04-19-2008, 07:22 AM   #131
1Blue1
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 55238
What I Drive: 2004 Sonic Blue SVT

FF Reputation: 1 1Blue1 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
The new guy

Hi all! I'm new to the forum and new to the Focus. It seems there is no end to the modifications possible on the focus so I'm going to need some guidance. I'm looking forward to benefiting from your experience's. Aka, hoping not to screw up my car!!

I have a 2004 Focus SVT in Sonic Blue. It's completely stock except for the Livewire plug wires and drop in K&N filter. I like it so much I'm hesitant to change a thing! Maybe headlights...window tint....CAI....lol! I think it could escalate rapidly!

Anyway, looking forward to learning as much as possible :)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2008, 02:34 PM   #132
j.rokk
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 55167
What I Drive: 2005 infra-red zx4 st

FF Reputation: 1 j.rokk Good Standing Member
Newbie Thread

Hey my name's Cash, I've been a fanatic for a few years but I found out about the FF website just recently.

I don't know squat about cars but I figured that being a member here could broaden my knowledge.

I used to drive a '02 Fort Knox Gold Focus SE Sedan. It was my first one that I got while I was in high school and I found it very entertaining. I seriously learned something new about that car everyday that I was in it.
After a while, the car started to give in, the tires kept blowing out, the brakes went bad etc. .

I just recently got another focus. This time it's an '05 Infra-Red ZX4 ST, enough said. This car is my life! I've had it since October of '07 and I'm just now starting to make some mods to it. I'm interested in turning it into something that says "I don't care if the SVT was discontinued or not, I'm still a monster!"

Right now I'm saving up some cash, after my most recent stereo, antenna, and head/tail light cover combo purchase. I figure next I'll go with either some new rims or maybe a suspension job. I guarantee that I will be seeking you guys out for some help here in the near future!

-dueces
Old 04-19-2008, 11:43 PM   #133
Warpedlogic
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 55325
What I Drive: Red 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 ST

FF Reputation: 1 Warpedlogic Good Standing Member
Hey all, my name's Garret. I'm driving a 2k6 Focus ZX4 SE ATX w/ 2.0L Duratec engine. I got a great deal on this car from the dealer....SE w/ATX and dang close to fully loaded for 14k and the sticker on the thing said 17k. :D I've had it for 2 years now and I'm ready to mod it, but I don't know how far yet. I know I'm putting a Steeda SRI into it for sure, don't know about anything else yet. Maybe I'll tune it, but I dunno. Anyway, just intro to me. Oh, and thanks in advance for any help I get.
Old 04-20-2008, 12:38 PM   #134
NyBunny585
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 55139
What I Drive: 2002 Cd Silver Svt

FF Reputation: 2 NyBunny585 Good Standing Member
Hey all imnew to the site i check back here every few dayz i love it the feedback the questions concerns answers!!! Im a focus fanitic for sure i got an 02 svt hatch, i love it i've been a gear head my whole life and this is definately the car for me!! thanx everyone for the welcome......
Old 04-20-2008, 04:17 PM   #135
Sakura
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 55377
What I Drive: '08 Vapor Silver Coupe SE

FF Reputation: 1 Sakura Good Standing Member
Hi everyone, I'm Susan from Michigan. I'm a first-time Focus, and Ford, owner. I just got an '08 Vapor Silver Coupe SE w/deluxe package on Friday.

I realize there are many people who don't care for the new Focus and I'll be the first to admit I can see why some people feel that way. I'm coming from being a former Saturn enthusiast and was just looking for a nice commuter car with a bit of sportiness and the Focus fit the bill for me.

I'm looking forward to spending time here at the forum!
Old 04-21-2008, 06:46 AM   #136
DQuaN
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 55311
What I Drive: 2000 Blue 1.8 Zetec

FF Reputation: 1 DQuaN Good Standing Member
Hi all, just bought my first Focus. A 2000 1.8 Zetec and I love it!

Googled some Focus Forums and this one seemed the best so here I am! :)
Old 04-23-2008, 01:12 PM   #137
Sportwagon00
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 55440
What I Drive: 2000 Champagne Wagon

FF Reputation: 1 Sportwagon00 Good Standing Member
Hey everyone,

I just bought my 2000 focus wagon (it's my first car).

I kept searching for some new parts and kept ending up here...looked so good that I joined!
Old 04-23-2008, 05:16 PM   #138
RayK
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 55465
What I Drive: 2007,Aqua Blue,HatchbackSE

FF Reputation: 1 RayK Good Standing Member
Cool New Member

Just registered into site and just saying Hi all.
Old 04-25-2008, 06:13 PM   #139
Blu Dienstag
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 55516
What I Drive: 2000 Dirt Metalic ZX3 Kona edition

FF Reputation: 1 Blu Dienstag Good Standing Member
Hello, I'm Kyle. I'm 18 years of age and recently started driving a 2000 Ford focus ZX3 Kona Edition. Its in near perfect condition (thanks to my dad for 8 years)
Its my first car and I treat it very well. I'm one of those strange guys who names cars so it only seemed fitting to name this one (Despite the fact it was the family car for 8 years and never got named) so its name is Shela.
It has 140,000 miles, paints still shiny(ish) and the interior is near mint.
She is my pride and joy ^^

But anyways, I found this site when I was looking for a tutorial on how to remove the front bumper (me and my dad plan on painting it a flat black to match the bra)

If you were wondering, yes he gave it to me, I'm not ashamed (much) to admit my first car was given to me. But he just got a new Kia Amanti a year ago, so by default I got the old one. He replaced the window which had been shattered and the tires, then let me handle the rest. (Battery, oil, tinting for the new window and new compressors for the hatch back)

So there's my story! I don't exceed the speed, nor am I reckless. the cars my most prized possession and I'm going to do my best to make it go to 12 years (end of collage) and if she makes it that far then she gets a new paint job and maybe an engine! XD
Old 04-26-2008, 07:58 PM   #140
obxzx3
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 55540
What I Drive: 2001 blue zx3

FF Reputation: 1 obxzx3 Good Standing Member
wad up yall names jer ive got a 01 bluzx3 with mainly all obx mods love the car quick as hel jus bought another 02 silver zx4 both 5speed my blu one has the zetech the silver has the spi so ill see how it dus

Bookmarks & Social Networks