Welcome Newbies To FF - Page 129 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > New Members Check In!

New Members Check In! If you're new to Focus Fanatics, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Ford Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 06-02-2011, 04:07 PM   #1281
New_schoolfast02
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86375
What I Drive: 2002 SVT ford focus

FF Reputation: 1 New_schoolfast02 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
new to the site an to the focus world

like i just said i am new to all of this, i just recently went out an bought my self an SVT focus an i love it but i already want to start doing mods to it what are some decent mods to start with...(cold-air, exghuast,tuning stuff like that need help
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-02-2011, 04:59 PM   #1282
B3NN3TT
Focus Addict

Fan#: 64245
What I Drive: 2003 CD Silver SVT

Points 1,282, Level 19
Points: 1,282, Level: 19 Points: 1,282, Level: 19 Points: 1,282, Level: 19
Level Up 82% Completed
Level up: 82% Level up: 82% Level up: 82%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 2 B3NN3TT Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Best 2 things you can do for your SVT, in my estimation, is a lower trans mount upgrade, and a tune. Excellent bang for the buck.
2003 SVT #2370 Hatch Nation #91 2000 Roush Cougar2008 Mustang Bullitt #5389 • 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
Old 06-02-2011, 05:36 PM   #1283
New_schoolfast02
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86375
What I Drive: 2002 SVT ford focus

FF Reputation: 1 New_schoolfast02 Good Standing Member
okay well do you know any good ppaces to get a good tune? an my buddie has a STI an after every upgrade he does he has to get it tuned no matter what is that true for SVT focus
Old 06-03-2011, 05:31 PM   #1284
crazy_man
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86418
What I Drive: 2012 Focus SEL Hatch - Blue Candy

FF Reputation: 1 crazy_man Good Standing Member
Hello all,

I just purchased a 2012 Focus SEL Hatch today. I should take delivery Monday.
I purchased with the X Plan that Ford has so I got more car than I thought I would (meaning I saved $$$).
I got the SEL, Auto with the 303a package and the Premium package and keyless entry.
She's that lovely Blue Candy color. It came with black leather seating and a power driver seat (I prefer cloth). I think all I really need at first is tint and some in channel vent shades.
I've been lurking here for a week or so and have read many good, informative posts.

Looking forward to learning and sharing !
Old 06-04-2011, 10:22 PM   #1285
lightning2nd
love my red focus

Fan#: 54938
What I Drive: 2006 Red ZX4 SES w/SAP

Points 1,324, Level 20
Points: 1,324, Level: 20 Points: 1,324, Level: 20 Points: 1,324, Level: 20
Level Up 24% Completed
Level up: 24% Level up: 24% Level up: 24%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 3 lightning2nd Good Standing Member
welcome to the site
member of Focus Nation / Sedan Revolution#105 / Sap Crew#23 / Team Duratec#189 / Midwest Crew#31
Old 06-04-2011, 11:11 PM   #1286
streetfreaks
VehicularConnoisseur

Fan#: 81455
What I Drive: 2002 CD Silver SVT

FF Reputation: 3 streetfreaks Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
welcome!
Old 06-05-2011, 03:16 AM   #1287
skivvies
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 86452
What I Drive: 2012 Blue Candy SE Hatch

FF Reputation: 1 skivvies Good Standing Member
Hey, noob here! My name's Christie and I just bought a 2012 Blue Candy Focus Hatchback yesterday. I'm so in love, it's not even funny. Pictures will be forthcoming!

Anyway, nice to meet everyone and I look forward to reading your posts!
Old 06-05-2011, 04:52 AM   #1288
SPEKTRE76
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 86454
What I Drive: 2012, Kona Blue, Focus S

FF Reputation: 1 SPEKTRE76 Good Standing Member
Whats up everyone? I just bought a new 2012 Kona Blue Focus S sedan, 5 spd today!!!

It is waaaay better than my outgoing 2005 VW Passat GLS turbo despite not having cruise or any of the fancy bells and whistles my previous car had.

I went 124mi and only used 5% of my fuel!
Old 06-05-2011, 11:10 AM   #1289
2phun
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86461
What I Drive: 2005 MINI MCSc and 1982 Mini

FF Reputation: 2 2phun Good Standing Member
Hey all,
Just joined from Orlando, FL. I currently drive a 2005 MINI MCSc and have a 1982 Mini for the weekends. Love both of them. Over the years I've owned a ton of hot hatches, but never a Ford. There really hasn't been anything in their lineup that appealed to me. Any car can be made to go straight fast, but to me there's nothing more fun than throwing an agile car through tight twisties!

A while back I was in Germany, and a friend of mine took me out on the Nürburgring with his MINI. That's where I fell in love with the Focus RS. Of course the RS decimated his MINI on the open straights, but what really impressed me was that it didn't lose that ground back at the next set of turns. Not many cars out there that can do that, especially in this price range. I promptly came back to the states and looked to find an RS here. No such luck. Nothing even close to as agile or powerful. What a letdown!

Needless to say when I heard about the new "global" ST, I was more than a bit excited. While I'll still be keeping the MINI, I'll gladly be saying goodbye to my wife's Pontiac G6 when the ST comes out!

I'm glad Ford is recognizing there is a market for big-car amenities without the big car.
Old 06-05-2011, 04:04 PM   #1290
lrbr30022
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 85804
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium Hatchback

FF Reputation: 1 lrbr30022 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2phun View Post
Hey all,
Just joined from Orlando, FL. I currently drive a 2005 MINI MCSc and have a 1982 Mini for the weekends. Love both of them. Over the years I've owned a ton of hot hatches, but never a Ford. There really hasn't been anything in their lineup that appealed to me. Any car can be made to go straight fast, but to me there's nothing more fun than throwing an agile car through tight twisties!

A while back I was in Germany, and a friend of mine took me out on the Nürburgring with his MINI. That's where I fell in love with the Focus RS. Of course the RS decimated his MINI on the open straights, but what really impressed me was that it didn't lose that ground back at the next set of turns. Not many cars out there that can do that, especially in this price range. I promptly came back to the states and looked to find an RS here. No such luck. Nothing even close to as agile or powerful. What a letdown!

Needless to say when I heard about the new "global" ST, I was more than a bit excited. While I'll still be keeping the MINI, I'll gladly be saying goodbye to my wife's Pontiac G6 when the ST comes out!

I'm glad Ford is recognizing there is a market for big-car amenities without the big car.
I will be trading in my 2006 MINI Convertible tomorrow for a Focus Hatchback Titanium. Even though I have loved my MINI, I am ready for an automatic (even if it is really a manual under the covers) and a larger trunk! Glad Ford has a car I will still enjoy driving.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.