Welcome Newbies To FF - Page 110 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > New Members Check In!

New Members Check In! If you're new to Focus Fanatics, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Ford Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 03-10-2011, 02:21 AM   #1091
donovan1983
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 83918
What I Drive: 2012 Chevrolet Sonic 1LT

FF Reputation: 1 donovan1983 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I just got an 05 Blue ZXW SES a day ago. Went into the dealer expecting to only be able to qualify for an older, cheaper vehicle (limited credit) but ended up with this. Definitely much nicer than what I expected to end up with. It's a pleasant vehicle to drive and has a lot of useful things on it, like the heated outside mirrors and heated seats. The cargo storage space is great. I like how small it is since it makes parallel parking pretty easy, even despite me being out of practice (haven't had a car for a year and a half). The stock 6 CD stereo is surprisingly good and I feel no compelling urge to replace it, although I would like an auxiliary port to connect a portable music player. As long as it's reliable, as I've heard late-model Fords to be, then I will be happy with it for a long while to come.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2011, 04:06 AM   #1092
Belle
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 83305
What I Drive: 2010 Panther Black LV MKII Zetec

FF Reputation: 1 Belle Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by donovan1983 View Post
I just got an 05 Blue ZXW SES a day ago. Went into the dealer expecting to only be able to qualify for an older, cheaper vehicle (limited credit) but ended up with this. Definitely much nicer than what I expected to end up with. It's a pleasant vehicle to drive and has a lot of useful things on it, like the heated outside mirrors and heated seats. The cargo storage space is great. I like how small it is since it makes parallel parking pretty easy, even despite me being out of practice (haven't had a car for a year and a half). The stock 6 CD stereo is surprisingly good and I feel no compelling urge to replace it, although I would like an auxiliary port to connect a portable music player. As long as it's reliable, as I've heard late-model Fords to be, then I will be happy with it for a long while to come.
Hey there! Congrats on your new car! Mine is a 2010 (I'm an Aussie so my FF looks different to the ones in the States) and I love the USB & aux ports! I'm amazed at how much I use them. Great for when there is nothing but crap on the radio
Old 03-10-2011, 07:10 AM   #1093
blackbumpinfocus93
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 80510
What I Drive: 2009 Black SES Sedan

FF Reputation: 2 blackbumpinfocus93 Good Standing Member
Welcome to the site!
Team Duratec #61
Sedan Revolution #134
2008+ SES #017
"Doing a drag race in an automatic is like running a 100M sprint in your wellies, full of tadpoles."- Jeremy Clarkson
Old 03-10-2011, 07:35 AM   #1094
misfire

Fan#: 31379
What I Drive: 2012 SEL Hatch, 2014 Mazda CX-5

FF Reputation: 30 misfire Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdl2011 View Post
Hello Everyone.

Just picked up my first Ford ever. A 2011 Focus S for a daily driver. Looking forward to learning more from everyone here.

Thanks in advance.
congrats on the car. welcome to the site

Quote:
Originally Posted by donovan1983 View Post
cool car. welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle View Post
Hey there! Congrats on your new car! Mine is a 2010 (I'm an Aussie so my FF looks different to the ones in the States) and I love the USB & aux ports! I'm amazed at how much I use them. Great for when there is nothing but crap on the radio
i really like your car. welcome to the site

Old 03-12-2011, 10:03 AM   #1095
2012silversel
Focus Addict

Fan#: 83969
What I Drive: 2014 C-Max Energi, Sterling Gray

FF Reputation: 1 2012silversel Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)

Hello fellow Focus fans. I'm not a fanatic yet, but hope to be soon. I just joined and I'm looking forward to discussing the Focus. On 3/8 I ordered a 2012, Ingot Silver SEL hatch with the 303A package. I was told the projected wait is 8-12 weeks, UGH. I traded a 2010 Fusion for the Focus. As much as I liked the Fusion, I have some concerns. I have an ongoing waterfall/sloshing sound in the heater/coolant system that's been "repaired" three times and an occasional hard shift and trans flair with the 6 speed auto. The dealer shop says there are no codes and it shifted fine for the tech and the air in the coolant system won't cause any problems. I guess I don't want to find out, especially after the warranty expires. I'm excited about my new Focus with all the performance and technological upgrades. Talk to you soon.
Old 03-12-2011, 06:59 PM   #1096
lightning2nd
love my red focus

Fan#: 54938
What I Drive: 2006 Red ZX4 SES w/SAP

FF Reputation: 3 lightning2nd Good Standing Member
welcome to the site
member of Focus Nation / Sedan Revolution#105 / Sap Crew#23 / Team Duratec#189 / Midwest Crew#31
Old 03-17-2011, 01:38 PM   #1097
jennay16
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 84095
What I Drive: 2012 Metallic Grey Titanium Hatch

FF Reputation: 1 jennay16 Good Standing Member
I am new here.. I found the site on a search engine and thought I'd join. I don't currently drive a Ford Focus, but I recently won a 2012 Focus Titanium fully loaded and I cannot wait to get the car!!!!!
Old 03-17-2011, 01:42 PM   #1098
BLRich1
Nope, Chuck Testa

Fan#: 22758
What I Drive: '14 TB ST3, '04 Silver SVT

FF Reputation: 17 BLRich1 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Welcome!

How did you win the car? though Focus Rally?
'04 CD Silver SVT, #877, 1 of 135 May 2011 ROTM, FF11: Best Display, Best of Show; AFN12: Best SVT, Best Audio, Finest Five, Carlisle Nifty Fifty
Old 03-17-2011, 01:54 PM   #1099
jennay16
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLRich1 View Post
Welcome!

Yes.. I was picked to go out to California all expenses paid and I competed in a challenge that the teams did. I had no idea I was going out there to compete for the car lol. We went to Laguna Seca Raceway to watch the filming of an episode and meet the cast and after they were done their challenge, they had me and a guy who also won the trip do the same challenge and I won!!! It was so hard, but lots of fun and I beat a guy in a driving challenge haha!!!!
Old 03-17-2011, 01:56 PM   #1100
jennay16
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLRich1 View Post
Welcome!

Thank you!!! Yes I did on the Focus Rally show.. they picked me to go out to California all expenses paid and I had no idea that I was going to be competing for a car while I was out there.. it was so much fun, I had to drive the new titanium through an obstacle course at Laguna Seca Raceyway in reverse with no mirrors and back window was covered and all I had was the reverse camera on the navigation to see behind me lol.

And I beat a MAN in a driving challenge!!!! LOL

Bookmarks & Social Networks