Rosarito Mexico HOLY CRAP - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Racing Discussions > General Racing Chat

General Racing Chat Use this Forum to discuss everything from launching off the line and four wheel drifts, to telling your favorite race tale. (Posting Rules)

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 01:54 AM   #1
jeff434
Focus Addict

Fan#: 46982
What I Drive: 2006 Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 10 jeff434 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Rosarito Mexico HOLY CRAP

I'm on vacation about 30 miles over the US border in a town called rosarito. Just let me say one thing, these guys down here are nuts. they all drive civics/crx, well, except for an SVT stang, SRT 10 truck, a couple 280z's, and an early 90's corvette. They just race right on the main street down through town and I have to say, its the most enjoyment i've had the whole time i've been here. they just go non-stop. and there are actually a couple different CRX's that are really fast. the fastest one had about a length or two on the srt 10 from what i could see. i'm guessin they dont have a track down here so they just use the street. and the best part is that the cops just drive by, everyone hides for a bit, then they just start back up. It's awesome. I have a vid of the SVT stang racing a turbo'd 280z and i think that was by far the best race of the night, well, so far.

I just wish there were some Foci down here cuz i know that they could hold their own against the majority of these guys down here. oh well, maybe someday when i turbo mine ill have to take a road trip. lol

Last of the hatches #43
Team Duratec #666
Midwest Crew #24
Steeda SRI(winter), K&N FiPk(summer) Steeda STS, Trubendz 2.5'' SS w/ Magnaflow, Toms tune

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2007, 12:00 PM   #2
SYZ
FocusFreak

Fan#: 31122
What I Drive: toxic waste

FF Reputation: 106 SYZ Excellent Standing Member SYZ Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
you don't want to be an american caught racing down there.

Nowadays, you don't even want be be an american caught driving anything remotely nice down there either.

Old 12-27-2007, 07:29 PM   #3
jeff434
Focus Addict

Fan#: 46982
What I Drive: 2006 Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 10 jeff434 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
we're drivin a rental car. has insurance on it so we should be ok. just hope it doesnt get jacked
Last of the hatches #43
Team Duratec #666
Midwest Crew #24
Steeda SRI(winter), K&N FiPk(summer) Steeda STS, Trubendz 2.5'' SS w/ Magnaflow, Toms tune

Closed Thread

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->