Dodge Challenger SRT8 Pricing - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus & General Car Chat

Ford Focus & General Car Chat Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 12-03-2007, 03:27 AM   #1
alk3civichater
Focus Addict

Fan#: 26247
What I Drive: '10 Nissan Sentra SE-R

FF Reputation: 15 alk3civichater Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Dodge Challenger SRT8 Pricing

So anyone got some money I could "borrow?" hehe

*PRESS RELEASE

Dodge Announces Pricing for All-new 2008 Challenger SRT8®

Dodge Challenger SRT8 available for $37,995

• The American muscle coupe is back, packed with modern technology and innovation
• Demand for contemporary version of iconic pony car drives Dodge to accept orders for the 2008 Challenger SRT8® beginning Dec. 3, 2007
• Introduction begins with limited-edition Dodge Challenger SRT8 models – each with numbered dash plaque
• Complete, broader Challenger lineup details and pricing still to come
• 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 models feature 6.1-liter HEMI® V-8 and are available in Black, Silver or HEMI Orange

Auburn Hills, Mich. – Dodge announced pricing today for the modern interpretation of the American muscle coupe. The 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8® will arrive in showrooms next spring at a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $37,995 (which includes $675 destination).

Due to unprecedented demand, Dodge dealers will begin taking orders on Dec. 3 for the limited-edition 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 models. Each will feature a numbered dash plaque and a 6.1-liter HEMI® V-8 engine. 2008 Challenger SRT8 models will be available in Black, Silver and HEMI Orange. All will feature dual “carbon-fiber” hood stripes, harkening back to the original Dodge Challenger.

“The 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 offers pure American pony-car muscle,” said James Press, Vice Chairman & President – Chrysler LLC. “With styling that stays true to Challenger’s original heritage, an abundance of modern amenities and cutting-edge technology, the 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 will deliver the SRT credo of benchmark performance at a tremendous value.

“The Challenger SRT8 is only the beginning of the story, as we’ll soon follow with a complete lineup of Challenger models that will offer a wide array of features and deliver outstanding value for our customers,” Press added.

Customers may begin placing orders at their Dodge dealer on Monday, Dec. 3. They can expect to take delivery of their vehicle next spring.

The all-new 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 will be built at the Chrysler Canada Assembly Plant in Brampton, Ontario, on the same assembly line with the Dodge Charger, Charger SRT8, Magnum, Magnum SRT8, Chrysler 300 and Chrysler 300 SRT8 vehicles.

Pricing for the complete all-new Dodge Challenger lineup will be announced at a later date.

SRT performance vehicles – including the Dodge Viper SRT10, Dodge Caliber SRT4, Dodge Magnum SRT8, Dodge Charger SRT8, Chrysler 300C SRT8, Jeep® Grand Cherokee SRT8, and now, the Dodge Challenger SRT8 – are engineered by Chrysler’s in-house performance organization: Street and Racing Technology.

The all-new 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 showcases the renowned, five key aspects of every SRT vehicle: exterior styling that resonates with the brand image; race-inspired interiors; world-class ride and handling characteristics across a broad range; benchmark braking; and standout powertrain. The all-new 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 will unquestionably deliver in all five areas.

Dodge Brand
With a U.S. market share of 6.4 percent, Dodge is Chrysler LLC’s best-selling brand and the fifth largest nameplate in the U.S. automotive market. In 2006, Dodge sold more than 1.3 million vehicles in the global market. In the highly competitive truck market, Dodge has a 15 percent market share.

Recently, Dodge introduced the all-new 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan with 35 new or improved features including the newest innovation, the Swivel ‘n Go™ seating system. Dodge is entering key European volume segments with Nitro, Caliber and Avenger. The all-new 2009 Dodge Journey will debut in 2008 calendar year, and will be available outside North America in both left- and right-hand drive in mid-2008. Also in 2008, Dodge will introduce its modern muscle car the all-new Dodge Challenger. *

I live my life an EIGHTH mile at a time, for those eleven seconds or less, I'm free
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2007, 03:31 AM   #2
killer ZETEC
GL1TCH

Fan#: 44757
What I Drive: advance trac french blue 03 zx3

FF Reputation: 42 killer ZETEC Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
well at least one domestic automaker has their game on high.
ford get your act together...
gm, your emo- just go kill yourself cuz no one cares, lol.
will it run soon?? who knows.
Old 12-03-2007, 03:42 AM   #3
Techjunkie
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 43002
What I Drive: '02 Sangria Red Metallic SE

FF Reputation: 1 Techjunkie Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Hot!
Old 12-03-2007, 10:49 AM   #4
nepafocus03
Focus Addict

Fan#: 42021
FF Reputation: 1 nepafocus03 Good Standing Member
its alright, but i think i like the new camaros better. my second or third cousin or something already put his deposit on a new challenger, he is a die hard mopar guy, has an old school hemi gtx and a newer charger srt. also on that and the new camaros the dealer markup is problly going to be huge because all the baby boomers will pay an arm and a leg for these.
Old 12-03-2007, 10:55 AM   #5
XxXREDZX4
Focus Addict

Fan#: 37202
What I Drive: 2007 Satin Eclipse GS

FF Reputation: 3 XxXREDZX4 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
i sooo want one of these...DAMN YOU 19 YEAR OLD CREDITLESSNESS!!

Sedan Revolution #25!
4 Stars WOOT!!!...onward to 5!
Old 12-03-2007, 11:53 AM   #6
poisonivory
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 898
What I Drive: 2003 Black Focus SE

FF Reputation: 1 poisonivory Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
SWEEEET!! I for one like this better than the new camaro, but both are sweet cars! My buddy is going to get the 2009 Camaro SS, or at least he plans to.
Old 12-03-2007, 12:08 PM   #7
VTXer

Fan#:
Its going to be just like the GT500. Alot of those cars will end up on ebay at 75k or more.

Thank you greedy dealers.

Old 12-03-2007, 12:11 PM   #8
DFv2
WWTPD?

Fan#: 42684
What I Drive: 2008 Lightning Red STi

FF Reputation: 31 DFv2 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alk3civichater View Post
Dodge Brand
With a U.S. market share of 6.4 percent, Dodge is Chrysler LLC’s best-selling brand and the fifth largest nameplate in the U.S. automotive market.
What I want to know is...how is that a good thing for Dodge to announce in a press release?
Old 12-03-2007, 03:52 PM   #9
killer ZETEC
GL1TCH

Fan#: 44757
What I Drive: advance trac french blue 03 zx3

FF Reputation: 42 killer ZETEC Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
hey at least theyre honest.
will it run soon?? who knows.
Old 12-03-2007, 03:57 PM   #10
SVT1105
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 50138
What I Drive: 2003 Infra Red SVT ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 SVT1105 Good Standing Member
Hmmm...GT500, Challenger, or 600whp SVTF? Mmmmmmhmmm

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.