Habachi Steak Dinner - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Racing Discussions > General Racing Chat

General Racing Chat Use this Forum to discuss everything from launching off the line and four wheel drifts, to telling your favorite race tale. (Posting Rules)

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 05-13-2004, 09:31 PM   #1
Megamanx907
Focus Addict

Fan#: 174
What I Drive: ZX3 S2 '01(R.I.P.)- Now Liquid Grey ZX5 '02

FF Reputation: 1 Megamanx907 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Talking Habachi Steak Dinner

Yo I just had the best dinner ever. I was at ShoGun, a Japanesse Steak House on rt 27, and it was so friggin good. The Guy came out (I have been there before but I just love these places) And Immediatly set the grill on fire w/ Saki and flame lol. Then he took some veggies cut them up super fast w/ his henkles knife and threw them at each one of us to catch in our mouths. After he took an onion, sliced it and piled it up to make a lil mountian w/ a hole in the top. HE then poured half a bottle of Saki in the thing and set that on fire making a Volcano!!!!!!! Outstanding. I had Shrimp,Steak, and Chicken Combo. IT was such a good time. If you live hear a Habachi Steak house you have to go, I go at least 1 time every 2 months. IT will be the best 50 bucks you spend!!!!!!

Keeping to the topic of the forum, on the way home, I was w/ my wife and in such a good friggin mood. Good show, good Food, Good Mood!!!! Then this P.O.S. Rip roaring Civic comes rolling up next to me and my lady, lookin for trouble. I guess he heard me or something. He then proceeds to rev his engine. I ALMOST never race w/ my wife in the car, 1. the extra weight slows me down, and 2. she doesnt like it all the time!!!! I however, could not resist killing a civic, being that I was in SUCH A GOOD MOOD!!!! So I reved back, launched at about 2500 rpms and TOASTED HIM, Like My Onion Volcano!!!!!!!!!! It was the best I just hit the gas and took off, all the way Home (Which is like 1 mile away from where we were.) Man I love killin Civics!!!!!!!!! God bless America!!!!

Potenza RE 750 performance tires (205/40/16) Eibach Pro Kit Springs and Pro Dampers, SVT anti-roll kit, Mac Engine Snubber, JBA Shorty Header, Magna Flow Cat-Back, Bosal Flex Pipe, Focus Central Hi Flow Cat, Custom Intake w/ K & N Cone Filter, Focus Trends Ported Throttle Body, Ford Racing Spark Plug Wires, FC Water Crank & Underdrive Pulley, OBX Strut Tower, Altezza Generation 3 Tail Lights, Diablo Sports Revolution Custom Chip, purple Hallogen headlights, Tint, kick ass pioneer stereo.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2004, 09:39 PM   #2
jrzx3
FF Veteran Goofball

Fan#: 384
What I Drive: An f'd up dirty '01

FF Reputation: 1 jrzx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Um, yeah, I loooove Japanese Steak Houses. How old are you? You make it sound as if you have NEVER been to one!? lol

Sounds like you had a great evening!!! May you and your wife continue to have a lovely night! mmm haha
Old 05-13-2004, 09:42 PM   #3
Megamanx907
Focus Addict

Fan#: 174
What I Drive: ZX3 S2 '01(R.I.P.)- Now Liquid Grey ZX5 '02

FF Reputation: 1 Megamanx907 Good Standing Member
thanks jackie, I am 23 and I have been there many times, but I am always so excited when I come home from the place that I have to tell someone, So I told everyone at my favorite website. I am good at telling stories as if its the first time to happen. We are going to CONTINUE our night as soon as I get off line, its gonna be an all nighter

How about that kill huh??? That was great too!!!!

Potenza RE 750 performance tires (205/40/16) Eibach Pro Kit Springs and Pro Dampers, SVT anti-roll kit, Mac Engine Snubber, JBA Shorty Header, Magna Flow Cat-Back, Bosal Flex Pipe, Focus Central Hi Flow Cat, Custom Intake w/ K & N Cone Filter, Focus Trends Ported Throttle Body, Ford Racing Spark Plug Wires, FC Water Crank & Underdrive Pulley, OBX Strut Tower, Altezza Generation 3 Tail Lights, Diablo Sports Revolution Custom Chip, purple Hallogen headlights, Tint, kick ass pioneer stereo.
Old 05-13-2004, 09:51 PM   #4
ZETEC3
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 81
What I Drive: 2003 Liquid grey ZX3, 95 240SX SE

FF Reputation: 1 ZETEC3 Good Standing Member
I went to a Benihana and cant say I enjoyed. I mean watching the guy cook is cool but the food made me sick.
Old 05-13-2004, 09:53 PM   #5
will726
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 1768
What I Drive: 2002 Ford Focus ZX5, Twilight Blue

FF Reputation: 1 will726 Good Standing Member
we have Nakato's here and it is the BEST i've ever tasted. they so totally rock! good job on beating the civic and good luck tonight!!

Old 05-13-2004, 09:57 PM   #6
jrzx3
FF Veteran Goofball

Oh yeah, good kill then.

We have a great little place I always always must go to for special occassions (birthday or when I have enough money or fam time)

I absolutely loooove the horseradish sauce and ginger sauce they have. Uhhhhhh wonderful to dip my filet mignon and tons of shrimp in!!!! I get the filet and shrimp combo with extra shrimp and I am ONE HAPPY GAL!!! Oh, and their ginger sauce dressing on the salad. MMMMM... OH gosh I love this place. I wanna go now!!!!!

Won't ANYONE take me??? Please?!?!
Old 05-13-2004, 09:58 PM   #7
will726
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 1768
What I Drive: 2002 Ford Focus ZX5, Twilight Blue

FF Reputation: 1 will726 Good Standing Member
Ok, megaman, you started something here. i'm so craving japanese now. of course, jrzx3 helped bring that on too. thanks a lot!!!

Old 05-13-2004, 10:44 PM   #8
crazy_urn
Capt. Urn

Fan#: 1986
What I Drive: '03 LX SPI, '10 Chevy HHR

FF Reputation: 5 crazy_urn Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
i've been to a place like that in topeka where my fiance lives. it was a double date with her parents, which was really rather ackward, but the food was good. lol.

congrats on the kill too.
Old 05-13-2004, 11:26 PM   #9
oceanmotion00
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 2379
What I Drive: 02 CD Silver ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 oceanmotion00 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
on the dinner thing: oh yes that sounds fantastic. The closest thing we have at the apt is oriental chicken ramen noodles. Guess that'll have to do.

on the race: good job :)

oh, and jackie, my cousin's visiting from nc and he says he'll take you while he's here. I tried to explain to him that florida's a big state... and besides, he drives a neon, it wouldn't make it to whichever part of fl your in. Just to warn you if a black neon shows up with a [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] inside, lock your door
Halos
15% tint all around
Coming soon... header, anything else i can afford :-)
Old 05-13-2004, 11:50 PM   #10
jrzx3
FF Veteran Goofball

Yeah, I am pretty far from you.. You are WAAAAY up there!!! Is that even still considered Florida?!? lol jk
Thanks though Ocean!!!! haha.. still hungry!

Bookmarks & Social Networks