Teh Official Mid-Atlantic Boredom Thread!!11!! - Page 54 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Regional Forums > Mid Atlantic Fanatics

Mid Atlantic Fanatics Serving the Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, and Washington DC regions.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 12-15-2007, 12:47 AM   #531
Chick

Fan#: 151
What I Drive: '11 Fiesta SES, '13 Civic Si Sedan

FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing Member Chick Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (37)
You guys are under a winter storm watch

Winter Storm Watch

/O.CON.KLWX.WS.A.0006.071215T1800Z- 071216T2300Z/ DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA- FREDERICK MD-CARROLL-NORTHERN BALTIMORE- HARFORD-MONTGOMERY-HOWARD- SOUTHERN BALTIMORE-PRINCE GEORGES- ANNE ARUNDEL-CHARLES-ST. MARYS-CALVERT- NELSON-ALBEMARLE-GREENE- MADISON- RAPPAHANNOCK-FAUQUIER-LOUDOUN-ORANGE- CULPEPER- PRINCE WILLIAM/MANASSAS/MANASSAS PARK- FAIRFAX- ARLINGTON/FALLS CHURCH/ALEXANDRIA-STAFFORD- SPOTSYLVANIA- KING GEORGE- INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...WASHINGTON... FREDERICK...WESTMINSTER... GAITHERSBURG...COLUMBIA...BALTIMORE... ANNAPOLIS...WALDORF... ST MARYS CITY... CHARLOTTESVILLE...LEESBURG... CULPEPER... MANASSAS...MANASSAS PARK... FAIRFAX...ALEXANDRIA...FALLS CHURCH... FREDERICKSBURG 811 PM EST FRI DEC 14 2007

...WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM SATURDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH SUNDAY AFTERNOON...

A WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM SATURDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH SUNDAY AFTERNOON.

LOW PRESSURE WILL DEVELOP ACROSS THE LOWER MISSISSIPPI VALLEY ON SATURDAY... AND IS EXPECTED TO MOVE NORTHEAST AND PASS THROUGH THE MID ATLANTIC REGION SATURDAY NIGHT AND SUNDAY.

THE EXACT TIMING...TRACK AND STRENGTH DETAILS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS STORM REMAIN UNCERTAIN AT THIS TIME... HOWEVER MUCH OF THE MID ATLANTIC REGION HAS THE POTENTIAL TO RECEIVE A SIGNIFICANT WINTRY MIX OF PRECIPITATION SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. LATEST GUIDANCE DOES SUGGEST THAT THERE IS A BETTER CHANCE FOR PROLONGED ICING AS OPPOSED TO SNOW. THE HEAVIEST PRECIPITATION IS EXPECTED TO OCCUR OVERNIGHT SATURDAY INTO EARLY SUNDAY.

PREPARATIONS SHOULD BE MADE NOW FOR HAZARDOUS WINTER WEATHER ACROSS THE REGION SATURDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH SUNDAY.

IN ADDITION...WIND GUSTS UP TO 45 MPH WILL BE POSSIBLE SUNDAY WHICH COULD CAUSE SIGNIFICANT DOWNING OF TREES AND POWER LINES WHERE ICE ACCUMULATES. WIDESPREAD POWER OUTAGES ARE POSSIBLE.

A WINTER STORM WATCH MEANS THERE IS A POTENTIAL FOR SIGNIFICANT SNOW... SLEET...OR ICE ACCUMULATIONS THAT MAY IMPACT TRAVEL. WHEN CONDITIONS BECOME MORE CERTAIN...WARNINGS OR ADVISORIES WILL BE ISSUED AS APPROPRIATE. CONTINUE TO MONITOR FORECASTS FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2007, 01:26 AM   #532
viney266
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 93
What I Drive: focus ztw ,zx3,mustang, motorcycles

FF Reputation: 112 viney266 Excellent Standing Member viney266 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
^^^ Somebody likes the weather channel... Whatever falls will fall, and I"ll deal with it. We were gonna go geta Christmas tree tomorrow.
Old 12-15-2007, 01:34 AM   #533
Chick

FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing Member Chick Excellent Standing Member
Nah, I hate that channel. I don't believe what they say cause it changes every 5 minutes. I think it's just gonna be rain/freezing rain here but whatever. I hope it's sunny and 90 degrees out.
Old 12-15-2007, 01:43 AM   #534
Chick

6 loooooooooooooooooooooong months

I can't wait to go to the beach again. I always cry when I leave it (for realz)

That reminds me, I need to look up the date for OC Spring Hot Rod weekend next year
Old 12-15-2007, 01:48 AM   #535
Chick

http://www.specialeventpro.com/cruisin.php

If none of you have been to this it's freakin' awesome. Last year we decided to go to the spring one instead of the fall and Friday night it was CRAZY! At almost every stoplight there was something going on, drunks were everywhere (not us yet. LOL), imports, muscle cars, rat rods, just about any kind of crazy car was there. LOVED IT! This is also where the famous Aaron talking smack to the lightpole thing started.

If any of you are interested you should come. We go with the Viney's and stay Friday-Sunday.
Old 12-15-2007, 02:04 AM   #536
viney266
Focus Fanatic

FF Reputation: 112 viney266 Excellent Standing Member viney266 Excellent Standing Member
Mmm beach. I was just out in the bed of a truck on a mattress with a few friends for 3 hours watching the meteors. A few good ones, too. Lotsa blankets and thank God for body heat and cozy friends. I could use some warm sand right now.
Old 12-15-2007, 02:06 AM   #537
Chick

The sky isn't clear here so we didn't get to see any I was looking forward to it and yet again it didn't happen.

Is it still happening? I'm gonna take a walk outside and look.
Old 12-15-2007, 02:11 AM   #538
viney266
Focus Fanatic

^^ Yeah till dawn... We saw three or 4 every 5 minutes. Every 5 or 10 minutes a really nice one. Yeah, it was cloudy for a while, then it cleared off. We stayed out till it cloded up again. Put your shoes on and take a peak outside. If its clear, dress super warm and give it a shot. Laying down is best. stay warm!
Old 12-15-2007, 02:17 AM   #539
Chick

Just went out and it's clear and saw a awesome one! Aaron's taking some sleeping bags out and some blankets and we are gonna go lay out in the backyard for a while.

BTW, what is the yellow bright looking 'star'? Jupiter?
Old 12-15-2007, 02:23 AM   #540
viney266
Focus Fanatic

Mars. Mars is real close right now

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->