Beware!! Svt-sage Bad Seller!!! - Page 2 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 12-01-2007, 10:45 PM   #11
CKA
*~*

Fan#: 2313
What I Drive: '02 ZTS/'99 Explorer/'13 Fusion

FF Reputation: 74 CKA Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (24)
Any good news on this?
Because I see this guy sometimes around my town.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2007, 01:39 PM   #12
andrew.242
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 46165
What I Drive: 2000 black Zx3

FF Reputation: 1 andrew.242 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
welll after 2 hours of bull* with paypal, they says its out of their hands because the product was used. so the end result is im stuck with a svt header that no muffler/exhaust shop will fix ( as 3 places told me) & out some $$$. This guy still hasnt reply'd to any of my msg's... lol nice guy eh. im out of ideas on what to do, anyone think there is a way to at least get my money back? this is the first time anyone online sent me a shit product.

i have pics now, but dont have a clue on how to post them.?
Old 12-07-2007, 02:11 PM   #13
tczx3
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 48551
What I Drive: 2002 ZX3 (SVT Eng/Tran), 2002 SVTF

FF Reputation: 32 tczx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
I know of a guy in Michigan that builds amazing custom exhaust headers for turbo applications. I showed him a damaged svt header and he said no problem to fix. I know he could fix it if you want to invest the money. Probably $100 depending on what all needs to be done. The other problem on those dented headers is they usually get bent 'up' so they don't always line up with the cat or orp real well.

Bookmarks & Social Networks