Gump Crew - Page 951 - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace



Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Regional Forums > South East Fanatics > Fanatics: AL, TN, GA

Fanatics: AL, TN, GA Regional discussion Forum for planning events and sharing information with all Members in the Alabama, Tennessee and Georgia areas.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 01:55 PM   #9501
focusin
FF Cleaning Squad
 
focusin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Fan#: 4322
Location: Bay Minette,, AL
What I Drive: All Focus' sold

Posts: 11,959
FF Reputation: 63 focusin Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
Well I got a good deal but I wanted better, the whole ordeal has cost me 744.00 but could have cost 600.00 + all the years of of paying extra $$ for the reckless driving on my insurance.

Break down of the whole thing.

With the lawyer it cost 744. total and I don't get my pistol permit back for a year, I don't have to pay the 600.00 dollar fine, I don't get any points on my license, and its not reported to my insurance. I do have to do 40hrs of community service (determined what tomorrow) and I have a 6 month probation on my driving (any more violations and I loose my license) that should not be hard considering last one I had was almost 3 years ago now.

Without a lawyer the ticket would be 600. + 200 court cost, then add in the 100 extra a month for it on my insurance for the next 3 years. That would be a total of 8,000. for the whole thing before I would be back to normal, on top of that I would have probably lost my job since it consists of driving all day and the work insurance would not have covered me.

I am pissed at my Lawyer b/c he didn't even show (he was in another hearing at the same time as mine) and he negotiated with the cop without me and I was stuck to accept the agreement without even seeing it first. I would not have agreed to that at all, I would have taken a following to close ticket and my pistol license, but I got and a good deal at the same time so I don't know what the feel right now.

Now that I have the rest of the day I am going to supervise Crystal as I help her take off her shifter counter weight on the SVT.
__________________
Retired Moderator
GumpCrew #1 (dismantled)
focusin is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-23-2009, 02:20 PM   #9502
kenzx3
Say NO to FRPP Drops
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Fan#: 42651
Location: Fallston, MD
What I Drive: '00 ZX3, '03 ZX3, '07 ZX3

Posts: 0
FF Reputation: 125 kenzx3 Excellent Standing Memberkenzx3 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (49)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShugarL0 View Post
o... and old people shouldn't drive... I watched a stupid old lady yesterday at the gas station back up and pull forward like 6 times to get her Cadillac next to the pump. CRAZY!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnFocus View Post
Old people drive miles upon miles with their right blinker on. They impede traffic. You HAVE to stop on a one lane road if they are coming at you. Also, they get beside people in the left lane and drive the same speed... Grr
Old People need to go thru a driving test every ten years at and after the age of 60. Some old bitch hit my car a week before Carlisle this year and left a pretty decently sized dent in it because her ass wasn't looking backwards when she was backing out. Luckily I have since slowly worked at the dent to make it barely noticeable but still her backing up is like Driving 101, she shouldn't have been on the road!

Quote:
Originally Posted by focusin View Post
Well I got a good deal but I wanted better, the whole ordeal has cost me 744.00 but could have cost 600.00 + all the years of of paying extra $$ for the reckless driving on my insurance.

Break down of the whole thing.

With the lawyer it cost 744. total and I don't get my pistol permit back for a year, I don't have to pay the 600.00 dollar fine, I don't get any points on my license, and its not reported to my insurance. I do have to do 40hrs of community service (determined what tomorrow) and I have a 6 month probation on my driving (any more violations and I loose my license) that should not be hard considering last one I had was almost 3 years ago now.

Without a lawyer the ticket would be 600. + 200 court cost, then add in the 100 extra a month for it on my insurance for the next 3 years. That would be a total of 8,000. for the whole thing before I would be back to normal, on top of that I would have probably lost my job since it consists of driving all day and the work insurance would not have covered me.

I am pissed at my Lawyer b/c he didn't even show (he was in another hearing at the same time as mine) and he negotiated with the cop without me and I was stuck to accept the agreement without even seeing it first. I would not have agreed to that at all, I would have taken a following to close ticket and my pistol license, but I got and a good deal at the same time so I don't know what the feel right now.

Now that I have the rest of the day I am going to supervise Crystal as I help her take off her shifter counter weight on the SVT.
Damn that blows but it's also good that it didn't go the other way.
kenzx3 is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:47 PM   #9503
focusin
FF Cleaning Squad
 
focusin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Fan#: 4322
Location: Bay Minette,, AL
What I Drive: All Focus' sold

Posts: 11,959
FF Reputation: 63 focusin Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
^^
Yea it sucks and is good at the same time, worst thing about the whole deal is I can only be pissed at myself. The whole deal was B/S but could have been avoided!

The Counterweight is off, I did it while Crystal was napping and going to surprise her.
__________________
Retired Moderator
GumpCrew #1 (dismantled)
focusin is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:50 PM   #9504
WUGcatsvt
Obama Can't Gymkhana
 
WUGcatsvt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Fan#: 36697
Location: Pensacola, FL, FL
What I Drive: 02 SVT, 86 BMW E30, 10 VW GTI

Posts: 8,569
FF Reputation: 62 WUGcatsvt Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (18)
Hey Mods.... How come I cant give someone a Buy-Sell-Trade rating? volcomstone1966 Did me a huge favor by selling my a power steering line...
__________________
"No, the Focus is SLOW and just kinda stays that way."-Joe GCR SCCA VP
gumpcrew#10
Gulf Coast Region #12 - Me-45 DSP
My Girl-451 DSPL
WUGcatsvt is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:53 PM   #9505
WUGcatsvt
Obama Can't Gymkhana
 
WUGcatsvt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Fan#: 36697
Location: Pensacola, FL, FL
What I Drive: 02 SVT, 86 BMW E30, 10 VW GTI

Posts: 8,569
FF Reputation: 62 WUGcatsvt Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (18)
Quote:
Originally Posted by warneej View Post
Funny ZR1 shit

GOOD LUCK JON!

Jess wants to know if anyone has an extra set of stock SVT wires. If so let her know!
I just might... But it might be a bit before I can get them in the mail
__________________
"No, the Focus is SLOW and just kinda stays that way."-Joe GCR SCCA VP
gumpcrew#10
Gulf Coast Region #12 - Me-45 DSP
My Girl-451 DSPL
WUGcatsvt is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:55 PM   #9506
WUGcatsvt
Obama Can't Gymkhana
 
WUGcatsvt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Fan#: 36697
Location: Pensacola, FL, FL
What I Drive: 02 SVT, 86 BMW E30, 10 VW GTI

Posts: 8,569
FF Reputation: 62 WUGcatsvt Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (18)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShugarL0 View Post
o... and old people shouldn't drive... I watched a stupid old lady yesterday at the gas station back up and pull forward like 6 times to get her Cadillac next to the pump. CRAZY!
When I rode my buddies R6 they would pull in front of me all the time. I go on rants about old people drivers. They are more dangerous then teen drivers around here
__________________
"No, the Focus is SLOW and just kinda stays that way."-Joe GCR SCCA VP
gumpcrew#10
Gulf Coast Region #12 - Me-45 DSP
My Girl-451 DSPL
WUGcatsvt is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 03:00 PM   #9507
2-D
Fistpumping = 5whp
 
2-D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Fan#: 44194
Location: Bradenton FL, FL
What I Drive: 2004 Black SE sedan

Posts: 2,158
FF Reputation: 4 2-D Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
The next race I go to, I am dressing up as the Stig. I can't wait.
2-D is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 03:02 PM   #9508
WUGcatsvt
Obama Can't Gymkhana
 
WUGcatsvt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Fan#: 36697
Location: Pensacola, FL, FL
What I Drive: 02 SVT, 86 BMW E30, 10 VW GTI

Posts: 8,569
FF Reputation: 62 WUGcatsvt Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (18)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazada View Post
Dang... another one?
Where did you pop out from?
__________________
"No, the Focus is SLOW and just kinda stays that way."-Joe GCR SCCA VP
gumpcrew#10
Gulf Coast Region #12 - Me-45 DSP
My Girl-451 DSPL
WUGcatsvt is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 03:14 PM   #9509
kenzx3
Say NO to FRPP Drops
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Fan#: 42651
Location: Fallston, MD
What I Drive: '00 ZX3, '03 ZX3, '07 ZX3

Posts: 0
FF Reputation: 125 kenzx3 Excellent Standing Memberkenzx3 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (49)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WUGcatsvt View Post
Hey Mods.... How come I cant give someone a Buy-Sell-Trade rating? volcomstone1966 Did me a huge favor by selling my a power steering line...
It's down because the latest version of the forum software doesn't allow it for some reason, Tom is working with the makers of vBulletin to correct it.
kenzx3 is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 03:15 PM   #9510
WUGcatsvt
Obama Can't Gymkhana
 
WUGcatsvt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Fan#: 36697
Location: Pensacola, FL, FL
What I Drive: 02 SVT, 86 BMW E30, 10 VW GTI

Posts: 8,569
FF Reputation: 62 WUGcatsvt Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (18)
oh.. Sucks.. I hope I remember to give him credit when Its back up and working
__________________
"No, the Focus is SLOW and just kinda stays that way."-Joe GCR SCCA VP
gumpcrew#10
Gulf Coast Region #12 - Me-45 DSP
My Girl-451 DSPL
WUGcatsvt is offline  
    Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Tags
daniel+autocross=win!, dans car still runs, twilight

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ZETEC Crew! kenpokid ZETEC Performance (2000-2004) 1385 05-09-2013 02:36 PM
ST Crew babyface DURATEC Performance (2003-2011) 5271 06-10-2012 08:11 PM
Last of the Hatch Crew TKE_Quailman Ford Focus & General Car Chat 28 08-17-2008 04:40 PM
I wanna build the largest Foci crew....... pinKRUSHER Ford Focus & General Car Chat 0 12-07-2004 07:28 AM
some of my crew scironzts Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom 25 12-17-2003 01:40 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:08 AM.


Copyright 2002-2014 FocusFanatics.com. All Rights Reserved : Terms of Use : Privacy Policy : Advertise Information : Site Map

Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forum offers many fun ways for you to engage with other Ford Focus Owners from across the world. Whether it be about the aftermarket performance modifications, technical how-to's, European tuned suspension or awesome fuel economy similar to the Acura TLX. You can find all Ford Focus related information here. Join our Ford Focus discussion forums and chat with local Focus enthusiasts in your area.