Finally dragging with the 555 drag radials - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Racing Discussions > Drag Racing

Drag Racing The place to discuss information about drag racing stats, tips and events. Track sanctioned events only.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 08-11-2007, 02:58 PM   #1
venomfocus
Focus Addict

Fan#: 907
What I Drive: A fast 2001 Pitch Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 venomfocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Finally dragging with the 555 drag radials

I never burn them out too hard. it was good the burn out area is on a slight upward slope. cant give any specific rpm launch. i mostly go by the sound of my engine. i would say i was launching at around 4k slipping in the clutch, did get some wheel spin but very control about by the throttle.
Kill list:
G6 GT....to easy

a small performance truck too dark to see the name of it

a loud ass old S-10

late model Z(big tach gauge, big wheels, all decked out, look really damn good): was thinking he was going to hand me ass so i didnt even launch hard. he pulled out alittle ahead of me and didnt go anywhere so i got on it. and reeled him in.

Saturn Red line:... he beat me ... smoked'em!!! he sleep on the light and dusted him off really bad.

Camaro SS....got smoked bad. i read what he ran way before i went thru the traps.

Prelude....right after i raced the camaro i raced him. clutch was hot and very bothered. pop out of 3rd. i let the race go.

Had an an excellent night. finally get to show off the grunt of my zetec! There was two other foci there a SVT and ST. but i didnt see them race.

Last edited by venomfocus; 08-12-2007 at 02:50 PM. Reason: more cars
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2007, 05:17 PM   #2
dds78910
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 49038
What I Drive: 2004 Silver SVT Focus 5dr

FF Reputation: 1 dds78910 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I have been wondering about those tires, thanks for the description!

Bookmarks & Social Networks