Parking By Design - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus & General Car Chat

Ford Focus & General Car Chat Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 07-05-2007, 07:14 PM   #1
auto
Made In The USA

Fan#: 42455
What I Drive: Pitch Black 07 ST w/S.A.P.

FF Reputation: 89 auto Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Parking By Design

Don't know if anyone has seen this site but its GREAT!

Here is the site...... Parking by design

I can personally relate to this seeing that i am a vendor for the home depot......
This is a very very scary place to find a parking spot that doesn't have a direct cart runway to your car or some contractor that doesn't give a crap about your dropping his 2x4s off your fender and hood. I have a prim spot at the Londonderry NH home depot that i claim on a daily basis. Last spot at the top of the hill is beautiful!

But not so lucky at the north nashua one. the 4 prime spots that are "safety" areas are usually gone first thing in the morning. So i am left to part way across the parking lot. The benefit though is a nice natural carriage barrier to keep the orange rockets that fly around the lot at 70mph by them self at bay.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-05-2007, 07:35 PM   #2
focusin
FF Cleaning Squad

Fan#: 4322
What I Drive: All Focus' sold

FF Reputation: 63 focusin Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
Never seen the site before but I use most of those ideas on my own, cool write up though.
GumpCrew #1 (dismantled)
Old 07-06-2007, 01:41 PM   #3
nepafocus03
Focus Addict

Fan#: 42021
FF Reputation: 1 nepafocus03 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
that was a great read. i already use some of those strategies but never thought of some of the others. one thing that really irks me is, i work night shift so i go places early in the morning a lot, when the parking lots are pretty empty. i will park far away from the building, carts, other cars etc... then when i come out someone is parked RIGHT next to me. and there are like 100 open spaces closer to the store. Why do people do that?! just to piss me off i thin k sometimes....

Bookmarks & Social Networks