WISCONSIN Meeting area for Busse Woods g2g on 7/14 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Regional Forums > Great Lakes Fanatics

Great Lakes Fanatics Serving the Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin regions.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 07-03-2007, 02:17 PM   #1
CrazyMatt
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe

Fan#: 2179
What I Drive: 2009 Octane Blue Pearl Lancer GTS

FF Reputation: 6 CrazyMatt Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
WISCONSIN Meeting area for Busse Woods g2g on 7/14

All right.. Its that time again.. Time for us Cheeseheads to brave the Tolls and visit the Land of the Fibs!

In case you have no idea what I am talking about, July 14th, 2007 is going to be the date of Focus Nation's Annual Busse Woods G2G, and this year promises to be BETTER THAN EVER.

All the information you need on the G2G itself is right HERE:

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123847

Now, down to business. Since there is an IL Meeting Place for a Focus Caravan to the G2G, I figured we Wisconsinites should have one too. Since the G2G starts at 10, I am gonna say meet here around 8:00AM, and we are going to leave NO LATER THAN 8:15AM So we can make it to the G2G on time.

Where is 'here' you ask? Well, for those of you that came to FITF last year, it will be a familar place.... the parking lot of the grocery store right across the street from my place. Its a PICK 'N SAVE now, used to be a Jewel Osco.

Address: The corner of National Ave and Sunnyslope Rd. in New Berlin. VERY easy to find. There is an Exxon across the Street, as well as a Shell across the street on the other side, so there is access to gas if needed.

As a reference point, MY address is:

3347 S. Sunnyslope Rd.
New Berlin, WI 53151

Then just go right across the street. The Pick N Save Parking Lot.

So, to wrap up:

Meeting at 8:00am, Leaving at 8:15am SHARP
Pick N Save Parking lot, corner of National Ave and Sunnyslope Rd.

PM me for my cell phone number, and if you need any other help!

See you all on the 14th!

P.S. Do NOT forget to bring money for the TollBooths. Damn Fibs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
^Slow your roll Dirk Diggler or you're going to have be back in the hospital with broken nuts!

Last edited by CrazyMatt; 07-04-2007 at 09:33 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2007, 03:09 PM   #2
CrazyMatt
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe

Fan#: 2179
What I Drive: 2009 Octane Blue Pearl Lancer GTS

FF Reputation: 6 CrazyMatt Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
^Slow your roll Dirk Diggler or you're going to have be back in the hospital with broken nuts!

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->