For Sale: Full Zex wet nitrous setup - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 05-08-2007, 01:42 PM   #1
netdrgoon
Focus Addict

Fan#: 26752
What I Drive: 2005 Focus Zx3 se D20 M5 - blazing

FF Reputation: 2 netdrgoon Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
For Sale: Full Zex wet nitrous setup

Item Description - Full Zex wet nitrous setup
Asking/Offering Price - $850 + shipping
Email Address - netdragoon@gmail.com
Your Location -Ada, OK
Pics (if available) - pics will be coming as soon as I get a chance to add them.

Okay, I'm planning other upgrades to my car and I have some stuff to move out.

zex wet nitrous kit 82021
includes:
55/65/75hp pills
zex nitous management unit
arming switch
prewired relay and wiring harness for nitrous power, ground, and activation switch
bottle brackets
nitrous and fuel lines

This system (with included below window switch) is already wired up and hooks up to the throttle position sensor wire for the necessary WOT voltage.

This kit is safe for duratec engines. You just have to set the window to 2500+ for a d20 or 3000+ for a d23. I used it to good effect (traction limited) on my d20 car. Haven't put even a full bottle through it yet..it is in great shape!

zex racer's tuning kit 82001
nitrous bottle pressure gauge - never installed
nitrous bottom warmer - never connected
nitrous purge kit - never connected or wired
blowdown tube kit - never installed
switches, etc. needed for these kits are included

Zex purge LED - blue - never installed

MSD 8969 digital RPM window switch.
This unit is great. Makes setting activation windows a snap. It will be already wired together with the nitrous wiring harness, making it an EASY install. A tach signal generator is not required. This can hook up to a duratec coil pack for rpm signal.

Massive speed system fuel rail adaptor.
This makes the nitrous installation a true bolt on installation. This connects to the top of the fuel rail and elimated the need to permanantely damage any fuel lines, etc. Included a fuel pressure gauge. I though the gauge was broken, but what happened was that when I was cleaning it, i inadvertantly moved the needle from the zeroed position. I have fixed that now.

If you want it, I'll even throw in the mounting bracket. On my car I use a PC680 batter, so I fit the nitrous stuff(with bracket) and the battery under the stock battery cover. Unless you are looking and you see the nozzle, this is a very stealthy setup.

For the whole kit together I am asking $850 + shipping to your location. It will all fit in the original Zex box, probably all weighs ~30lbs.

MSD 8969 window switch

Nozzle position.

Here is the window switch, Zex nitrous management unit, and my aluminum bracket (now black). The bracket will work if you have a pc680 battery.

Top view showing fuel rail adapter and fuel line.

Edit: For $100 more, I'll include the Marcy Motorsport intake already ported for use with the system (has the nozzle connector port already threaded).

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->