University of Houston Meet (4-28-07) Huge Meet! - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Regional Forums > Southern Fanatics > Fanatics: Texas

Fanatics: Texas Regional discussion Forum for planning events and sharing information with all Members in the Texas (Lonestar) areas.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 03-11-2007, 01:32 AM   #1
Htown2200
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 142
What I Drive: 1998 Chevy Cavalier

FF Reputation: 1 Htown2200 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
University of Houston Meet (4-28-07) Huge Meet!

Hey guys, I'm not sure if you guys frequent the "H-I" website like I do, so I copied/pasted the info about a big meet being organized here in Houston. I plan on attending with a gang of other domestics. Yall come on out and have a great time with us!!!

here is the info:

....................................................................................................
The first University of Houston Meet for 2007 will take place in about 6 weeks. Some of our sponsors have requested that we release this information early in order to get a rough estimation on the number of vehicles and people that will be attending. Event information is as follows:

Date: April 28, 2007
Time: 7:00PM CST
Place: University of Houston - Main
Rules: NO alcohol / NO racing / NO skating / NO unauthorized solicitations

There will be food, live music, sponsors, photoshoots, cosplay girls, raffles, and prizes. Bring the kids, get your friends, and round-up the family for a night of fun.

There is a poll attached to this thread. Please verify if you will be attending, maybe attending, or not attending. For those wishing to zone off specific sections of the lots for their car teams please PM me for more details.

IMPORTANT:
1) Donations at the meet are welcome but not required. Donation boxes will be provided at the event.
2) In the case of inclement weather the event date is subject to change. As the date nears (about 2 weeks in advance) please check this thread often to keep yourselves updated with new information that may arise.
3) Photoshoots for single rides and/or teams will require a small fee. Please PM me or David Seale for more information.
4) If you would like to help out with anything at the meet then let us know! Please feel free to direct any comments, questions and/or suggestions to me or David Seale.

A special thanks goes out to Mitch of the University of Houston Student Program Board for helping organize this meet.

There will be a number of police and security present at this meet so please do not disregard the rules of conduct, most of all, be ready to have some fun. See you all there!
....................................................................................................

Who's Down!?

1. Htown2200

FF Member #142!
Old 03-12-2007, 09:07 AM   #2
tukaniSVT
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST

Fan#: 5521
What I Drive: 2003 SVT Focus 2008 Edge SEL

FF Reputation: 34 tukaniSVT Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
I might go to this one... I am going to this huge one in Sugar land though this coming friday
Old 04-04-2007, 01:25 PM   #3
BLUEFOCUSINTX
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 45764
What I Drive: 06 Blue ZX5

FF Reputation: 1 BLUEFOCUSINTX Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (-1)
I havent been to a Focus meet before. I have gone to a couple with Uncle who has SRT-4. I am wanting to come by and take a look. And for the other about a Focus meet in Sugarlland where is it and what time.
Old 04-05-2007, 08:32 AM   #4
tukaniSVT
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST

Well, since I have lived in Houston...this past year...I havent seen any Focus Meets here. The event that Htown2200 is talking about is a meet for all kinds of cars. That meet I was talking about in my last post is the same thing. I have been to several meets in Houston, and only saw maybe one more foci besides mine at those events. The focus owners here in Houston don't really post. There are plenty...but none of them are socialable.
Old 04-16-2007, 02:51 PM   #5
BLUEFOCUSINTX
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Yea. I was at a meet this past weekend and its mostly SRT-4 we need more focus out there.
Old 04-16-2007, 09:01 PM   #6
tukaniSVT
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST

Which meet did you go to BlueFocusInTX? I checked out the Teaworks meet on Friday...and it was raining and cold for my drive to the Chewy balls meet. But I am definitely going to the university meet. Everyone I run into with nice cars are hitting this one up. We need more foci to post for us to know which meets we can start to group in.
Old 04-17-2007, 01:33 PM   #7
BLUEFOCUSINTX
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

I dont remember where cuz it was early and uncle was driving but it was on Saturday and it was nice outside. Man what you got on ur car. I have 06 ZX5 and trying to hook it up?
Old 04-17-2007, 02:28 PM   #8
tukaniSVT
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST

I've added a few things here and there through the years that I have had my car from rims to the Carbon Fiber Hood. working on my suspension and maybe the turbo. But you'll see my car in person when the meets come up and we start going to them. Espicially this one.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:36 PM   #9
ChuckDee
stock status

Fan#: 43589
What I Drive: from '07-11: black Zts

FF Reputation: 48 ChuckDee Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
yeh, i probably might go. hey r they're any forum website for ford focus groups in h-town? we need more focuses,lol....
Old 04-18-2007, 07:29 AM   #10
BLUEFOCUSINTX
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

I dont know of any man. We you from in Houstman and what you got?

Bookmarks & Social Networks