Basement cleanup sale - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 04-20-2007, 10:51 PM   #1
covert1
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 7314
What I Drive: '02 Liquid Grey ZTW

FF Reputation: 1 covert1 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Basement cleanup sale

Prices listed are valid for within the USA. For those in Canada, please PM me to do additional calculations. Payments accepted: Paypal and Money Order.

Items For Sale:

1) Used stock coil pack - $30 shipped
Zetec ignition coil from my 2002 ZTW, as-is. See Picture

2) Used stock MAFS w/tube - $40 shipped
Zetec MAFS w/tube. Was originally equipped on my 2002 ZTW. Sold as-is. See Picture 1, See Picture 2

3) Used stock zetec exhaust manifold - $50 shipped, obo
Originally from my 2002 ZTW. Estimated usage of 35k miles. It's still one ugly mofo. Sold as-is, no bolts or gaskets. See Picture 1, See Picture 2

4) Used Focus Central zetec high-flow cat - $90 shipped
Mileage unknown, as I'm the 2nd owner. However, before I had a SCT chip, this cat did not throw a CEL when I had it installed. Mounts in place of a stock cat (i.e. for use with stock or shorty headers). No gaskets, brackets or bolts. Picture shows EGR opening and rear O2 sensor plug. Front O2 sensor is on the opposite side of the EGR opening (which isn't visible in the picture). Perfect for someone putting a car back to stock prior to sale. NOT perfect for ATX equipped cars.
See Picture

5) Used stock dark charcoal rear seats - $40 LOCAL PICKUP ONLY Baltimore/Washington DC area!
Basically, the rear seat bottom and backs from my 2000 Focus ZX3. Seats appear in good condition but the center seatbelt refuses to extend. Includes only the bolts and hinges that connect the seats together. Buyer will have to supply their own bolts to the floor.
See Picture 1

6) Used dark charcoal center console w/arm rest - $40 shipped, obo
Originally from my 2000 Focus. The main portion is in good shape, while the arm rest has issues. Previous owner installed it with one grey panel and there was some glue-looking residue stain on top of the arm rest. It also has no latch and there were some switches installed inside. *Circle caps over the armrest hinges also not present. Priced aggressively so it will move. Comes with cupholders but no mounting bolts or screws. Does not come with any shifter boot or ebrake boot. The shifter boot surround is not detachable. See Picture 1, See Picture 2, See Picture 3, See Picture 4, See Picture 5, See Picture 6

Please respond here or send me a PM with any questions. Thank you!

Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-21-2007, 04:34 AM   #2
GZetec
Focus Addict

Fan#: 36463
What I Drive: 01 White SE 4dr

FF Reputation: 1 GZetec Good Standing Member
interested in the hi flow cat, but why doesnt it fit an ATX? can someone explain? what do i have to do to make it work?
Currently cruising with: AEM CAI. Shorty header. FC HF Cat. CatBack 2.25" & Flex. FC UDP's. Euro Upper and Lower grill and clear corners. Halo Headlights. Tune by Turbo Tom. SVT Struts, Eibach Springs. Ported TB.

Television. Rules the Nation.
Old 04-21-2007, 11:21 AM   #3
covert1
Focus Enthusiast

The fitment of the cat is a problem because the ATX Zetecs are positioned a bit closer to the firewall than those attached to MTX's. Everything after the cat is consistent between the two, but for an ATX car, the cat (or race header, if equipped) must be a bit shorter to make up for the engine being physically closer to the rest of the exhaust system.

An ATX version should be available from Random Tech.
Old 04-22-2007, 07:18 PM   #4
covert1
Focus Enthusiast

Bump
Old 04-23-2007, 06:59 PM   #5
covert1
Focus Enthusiast

T T T
Old 04-23-2007, 10:01 PM   #6
mpsii
Focus Addict

Fan#: 45176
What I Drive: 2003 Dark Shadow Grey ZX5

FF Reputation: 49 mpsii Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by covert1 View Post
The fitment of the cat is a problem because the ATX Zetecs are positioned a bit closer to the firewall than those attached to MTX's. Everything after the cat is consistent between the two, but for an ATX car, the cat (or race header, if equipped) must be a bit shorter to make up for the engine being physically closer to the rest of the exhaust system.

An ATX version should be available from Random Tech.
ATX Duratecs are in a different position. Zetecs are the same ATX or MTX.
Zetec Crew #137 / Boosted Crew #88
2003 Liquid Grey ZX5 SES - see profile for pics
Old 04-25-2007, 01:20 AM   #7
covert1
Focus Enthusiast

People with Zetec ATX say that it's different, and I believe them... especially since Random supplies two separate part numbers. One fits MTX and "some" ATX, while the other is strictly for ATX.

http://www.randomtechnology.com/ford.html

But, hey, if someone wants to buy the cat, anyway - by all means, do so.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.