Latest LI FOCI meet -- LOTS of pics + Videos - Page 9 - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom

Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom Post pictures and information of your Focus being built or your car images here. We want to see your Focus! More Images: Visit Our Online Ford Focus Gallery

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 11:47 PM   #81
miniboon
Dehawkified

Fan#: 35233
What I Drive: 2005 Impreza 2.5 RS

FF Reputation: 42 miniboon Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazarusZX3 View Post
If a police officer were at the scene there would have been a wreckless driving and endangerment citation issued.

Is "nothing wrong" now a term to be deemed on a case by case basis? Will this hypocrisy stand? Isn't street racing and cussing on the forums looked down upon, yet promoting dangerous activity is perfectly fine?

It pains me to see this blatant hypocrisy. Allow one instance of foolishness, yet disallow others? In no way were their actions legal.
to be honest with you, there was a police officer there. we were in a public beach parking lot, and there are saftey officers there to prevent people from doing stupid things. she drove over and said hi to us. so i guess it should pain you that not only is this forum corrupt and hypocritical, but the whole world is. i know it always hurts when people have to realize this, but usually it happens when you're about 8. and i would just like to ask you to honestly reflect on the past 2 months, have you ever rolled through a stop sign? did you come to a complete stop at the sign, roll up the the intersection, count to three, look both ways and go? did u slow down to 10 mph in every school zone you past through? you dont have to post an answer to that, but i would just like you to think about how high your horse is, before you criticize others.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2007, 11:54 PM   #82
LazarusZX3
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 41107
What I Drive: 2002 Malibu Blue Focus ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 LazarusZX3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Again, you're comparing instances that are much less dangerous to those that are dangerous. The silver car was following close behind, he could have hit the guy in the blue one, the guy in the blue one could have fallen off then been run over by his rear wheels, his car could have hit one of the various light poles in the parking lot.

I don't condone speeding nor hopping on the roof. Both are illegal and both should be discouraged.

The story of the female cop only proves to me that either a) she didn't see you do this stuff, or b) is also a hypocritical ignorant individual.

And the argument of "the whole world is corrupt and hypocritical" is no reason to follow the whole world into a dark hypocritical corrupt hole. You are better than that. Don't do things just because everyone else is.

Old 03-28-2007, 12:10 AM   #83
miniboon
Dehawkified

Fan#: 35233
What I Drive: 2005 Impreza 2.5 RS

FF Reputation: 42 miniboon Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
im not saying that im happy the whole world is corrupt, i was just pointing out i dont think you should be suprised by it. if we all did things just because everyone else was doing it, we all would have crawled across ours cars, but we didnt. just one of us, just for fun. and as i said before, i think we have fast enough reaction times to stop a barely rolling car from hitting a pole (cause im pretty sure we'd see it coming at that speed) or from running a friend over. but i can see i cant convince you of this, so i give up.

Old 03-28-2007, 12:19 AM   #84
Chick

Fan#: 151
What I Drive: '11 Fiesta SES, '13 Civic Si Sedan

FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing MemberChick Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (37)
Sorry but this is done.

Thanks for playing.

Closed Thread

Bookmarks & Social Networks