Latest LI FOCI meet -- LOTS of pics + Videos - Page 8 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom

Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom Post pictures and information of your Focus being built or your car images here. We want to see your Focus! More Images: Visit Our Online Ford Focus Gallery

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 03:00 AM   #71
AllAround01Focus
Focal Distortion LV

Fan#: 43496
What I Drive: 2001 Amazon Green ZX3

FF Reputation: 16 AllAround01Focus Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by miniboon View Post
I like how a stupid kid from vegas who's just a student (a.k.a. unemployed) would have the balls to accuse someone else of driving daddy's car!!
hahahaha, if you want to think I'm unemployed, thats fine.

It's funny how people think they can push buttons TRY to piss people off and it just doesnt work. Whatever LI Foci say about me... I couldnt really care less. You guys obviously care becuase your going and visiting my profile to look shit up about me.

you guys started all this by posting these lame videos of you "having fun". It's funny how LI Foci is trying to argue w/ everybody.

And judging by the way you guys treat your cars... I think I was right in assuming you are all 17, or at lease act like it. If you guys are all 22-26, grow up already.

I'm done with this thread, you bore me. dismissed

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2007, 08:22 AM   #72
Shadowrunner
Focus Addict

Fan#: 31568
What I Drive: 1996 Dk. Green Mustang GT Conv. MTX

FF Reputation: 4 Shadowrunner Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
^come on man, don't tell us you never o stupid shit, we all do. and you didn't have to totally trash them when you saw the videos
returned fiance's engagement ring, since she returned me, made nice pc funds lol

Old 03-27-2007, 09:21 AM   #73
Algorhythm

Fan#: 20623
What I Drive: 2005 ZX3, 2004 Kawasaki ZX6R 636

FF Reputation: 105 Algorhythm Excellent Standing MemberAlgorhythm Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
Whatever, let's just end this. We don't want to bring the internet police back.

Old 03-27-2007, 09:40 AM   #74
miniboon
Dehawkified

Fan#: 35233
What I Drive: 2005 Impreza 2.5 RS

FF Reputation: 42 miniboon Great Standing Member
im glad he had absolutely nothing to say. i still wanna know why drifting is stupid

Old 03-27-2007, 10:30 AM   #75
AllAround01Focus
Focal Distortion LV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algorhythm View Post
Whatever, let's just end this. We don't want to bring the internet police back.

Hey man that's me!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowrunner View Post
^come on man, don't tell us you never o stupid shit, we all do. and you didn't have to totally trash them when you saw the videos
i wasn't trashing them, I was giving them my opinion

Old 03-27-2007, 11:03 AM   #76
Chick

Fan#: 151
What I Drive: '11 Fiesta SES, '13 Civic Si Sedan

FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing MemberChick Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (37)
Whoa, whoa, whoa! What's the big fuss about here? Some of you guys just need to chill. I went back and looked at the videos and I see nothing wrong with them, just some people having a good time. They weren't breaking any speed limits or hurting a thing.

Please refrain from any more name calling. I don't want to have to start deleting posts or worse locking the thread.

Old 03-27-2007, 08:37 PM   #77
AllAround01Focus
Focal Distortion LV

Hey algorythm. Why did you give me neg reputation for saying whats on my mind.

"Thread
Latest LI FOCI meet --...
Date and Time
03-26-2007 05:00 PM
User
Algorhythm
Reason
Guy oesn't know when to quit talking crap about people."

Looks like I hurt somebody's feelings. This rep is ridiculous, I hope this is reviewed.

Old 03-27-2007, 11:31 PM   #78
LazarusZX3
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 41107
What I Drive: 2002 Malibu Blue Focus ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 LazarusZX3 Good Standing Member
The comparison of driving fast and jumping on top of your moving car keeps being brought up. These two activities, while both illegal, are in no way the same. Speeding involves control of the vehicle while strapped to the seat with a safety belt. Jumping on your car while it is moving is dangerous and a bad idea.

Our criticism comes from experience. We have all done dumb things that we regret. We don't want our fellow focus fanatics to get hurt or die. I am concerned for your safety and the safety of the people around you.

Old 03-27-2007, 11:40 PM   #79
LazarusZX3
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 41107
What I Drive: 2002 Malibu Blue Focus ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 LazarusZX3 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX3_Chick View Post
Whoa, whoa, whoa! What's the big fuss about here? Some of you guys just need to chill. I went back and looked at the videos and I see nothing wrong with them, just some people having a good time. They weren't breaking any speed limits or hurting a thing.

Please refrain from any more name calling. I don't want to have to start deleting posts or worse locking the thread.
If a police officer were at the scene there would have been a wreckless driving and endangerment citation issued.

Is "nothing wrong" now a term to be deemed on a case by case basis? Will this hypocrisy stand? Isn't street racing and cussing on the forums looked down upon, yet promoting dangerous activity is perfectly fine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Roper
FocusFanatics.com does not advocate nor support street racing. ...No discussions on weaving through traffic or almost hitting people, if you are so dumb as to race on the street with traffic, you will not be a part of these boards or will you live very long.

It pains me to see this blatant hypocrisy. Allow one instance of foolishness, yet disallow others? In no way were their actions legal.

Old 03-27-2007, 11:40 PM   #80
miniboon
Dehawkified

Fan#: 35233
What I Drive: 2005 Impreza 2.5 RS

FF Reputation: 42 miniboon Great Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazarusZX3 View Post
The comparison of driving fast and jumping on top of your moving car keeps being brought up. These two activities, while both illegal, are in no way the same. Speeding involves control of the vehicle while strapped to the seat with a safety belt. Jumping on your car while it is moving is dangerous and a bad idea.

Our criticism comes from experience. We have all done dumb things that we regret. We don't want our fellow focus fanatics to get hurt or die. I am concerned for your safety and the safety of the people around you.
i dont want to pick a fight about this, and i agree that there is a big difference between speeding, and climbing over a car. speeding is illegal, and presents a serious risk of death to both the driver and innocent people on and around the road. however, climbing over a car that is rolling at ~2mph presents a risk of denting/scratching the roof, and getting a bruise and potential broken bone falling off the car. the only way to get run over doing that stunt would be to fall off the front, which is waaay less likely in that controlled situation than losing control of a speeding car. and trust me, i've had cars roll over my leg before, it wont kill you, i didnt even break my leg. so yes, there is a big difference, and we are much safer playing at 1mph in a completely empty parking lot than putting our lives and the lives of others at risk in a high speed pissing match on the highway.

Closed Thread

Bookmarks & Social Networks