Latest LI FOCI meet -- LOTS of pics + Videos - Page 7 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom

Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom Post pictures and information of your Focus being built or your car images here. We want to see your Focus! More Images: Visit Our Online Ford Focus Gallery

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 10:22 PM   #61
Shadowrunner
Focus Addict

Fan#: 31568
What I Drive: 1996 Dk. Green Mustang GT Conv. MTX

FF Reputation: 4 Shadowrunner Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
all right, i'm callin the mods on this one...
returned fiance's engagement ring, since she returned me, made nice pc funds lol

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-26-2007, 10:33 PM   #62
AllAround01Focus
Focal Distortion LV

Fan#: 43496
What I Drive: 2001 Amazon Green ZX3

FF Reputation: 16 AllAround01Focus Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algorhythm View Post
I'm the one posting pictures and videos.

If you don't like what you see, move on. Just like how I didn't comment on your dumb generic Batman badge stickers or your huge exhaust tip.
Is that supposed to be a shot at me? You have your opinion, Im not going to berade you and call you "retarded" just because I dont agree with you.

As for the exhaust tip. I called that one before anybody even saw it the forums. Read my post. Nice try though.

you guys are boasting about how much fun you had, and how we should all keep it to ourselves. If you wanted people to keep shit to themselves, you wouldnt have posted vids.

The next time you guys meet and do "fun" shit like that again. Do US all a favor and keep the vids to YOURSELVES.

"capish?"

I win

Old 03-26-2007, 10:56 PM   #63
Algorhythm

Fan#: 20623
What I Drive: 2005 ZX3, 2004 Kawasaki ZX6R 636

FF Reputation: 105 Algorhythm Excellent Standing Member Algorhythm Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowrunner View Post
all right, i'm callin the mods on this one...

Please do.

Old 03-26-2007, 10:58 PM   #64
Algorhythm

FF Reputation: 105 Algorhythm Excellent Standing Member Algorhythm Excellent Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAround01Focus View Post
Is that supposed to be a shot at me? You have your opinion, Im not going to berade you and call you "retarded" just because I dont agree with you.

As for the exhaust tip. I called that one before anybody even saw it the forums. Read my post. Nice try though.

you guys are boasting about how much fun you had, and how we should all keep it to ourselves. If you wanted people to keep shit to themselves, you wouldnt have posted vids.

The next time you guys meet and do "fun" shit like that again. Do US all a favor and keep the vids to YOURSELVES.

"capish?"

I win
What are you trying to do? Trying to say we're dumb? Or are you trying to prove that you're better than us, or what? I don't see what you are trying to do. We were in an empty parking lot, 1 parked car and a few dumpsters. If people are stupid enough to do what a few of us did then they deserve whatever happens. I hope you never raced or have driven fast, because then you would be a big old hypocrite.

Thanks for ruining this thread.

Old 03-26-2007, 11:19 PM   #65
LazarusZX3
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 41107
What I Drive: 2002 Malibu Blue Focus ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 LazarusZX3 Good Standing Member
driving 1 mph over the speed limit is hardly comparable to going on top of your car while it is moving with no one steering it.

Plus your argument of us having opinions that are contrary to yours and should therefor be kept quiet is insane. We all have the right to the freedom of speech. We are using our rights to advise against wreckless behavior, and you are using yours to promote your fun. Don't tell us to "move on" or be quiet. It's an open forum, and open discussion.

Old 03-26-2007, 11:23 PM   #66
Algorhythm

There's a difference between discussion and being inconsiderate and hateful.

Old 03-26-2007, 11:33 PM   #67
Shadowrunner
Focus Addict

Fan#: 31568
What I Drive: 1996 Dk. Green Mustang GT Conv. MTX

FF Reputation: 4 Shadowrunner Good Standing Member
Ash! where are you? wave you magic moderator wand! lol
returned fiance's engagement ring, since she returned me, made nice pc funds lol

Old 03-26-2007, 11:42 PM   #68
DaZeDFoCuS
Focus Addict

Fan#: 8854
What I Drive: 02 Black SVT

FF Reputation: 2 DaZeDFoCuS Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
^^ and you and all your LI buddies crossed that line telling me im a "puzzy" and that i needa shut up. Thats inconsiderate and hateful. You guys come on here posting vids, and cant take some flaming? Thats puzzy I never said anything bad, hell i even laughed about it all. Its funny... but then you and your butt buddies attacked me cause i stated the obvious? Listen, i dont care what you do, go ahead and have fun... i told you i did it too in highschool. Im not trying to teach you guys any lessons... im just speaking my mind, and i dont have to keep my yap shut, nor anyone else. Thats what makes FF is such a great forum. But you cant put your dick in the fire (or in this case "video on the internet") without some people laughing with you, and some people laughing at you! lol

Chill guys, its all good...

Remember these 3 words: cheap, reliable, fast.
You can have 2 of them, but the third will not apply.

Old 03-27-2007, 12:00 AM   #69
miniboon
Dehawkified

Fan#: 35233
What I Drive: 2005 Impreza 2.5 RS

FF Reputation: 42 miniboon Great Standing Member
so posting videos on the internet makes you a role model now? i think thats kinda bulls, if someone's dumb enough to try stupid shit, let em, dont blame the people their copying. would it be better if the video was called "dont try this at home"? are you guys writing hatemail to "it takes a theif" cause they basically show people how to break into houses? no. maybe NASCAR should just be illegal on TV. and anything on the speed channel..too many role models doing dumb shit in their cars. i don't know how we were the ones on the beach, but everyone else got sand up their clams. I like how a stupid kid from vegas who's just a student (a.k.a. unemployed) would have the balls to accuse someone else of driving daddy's car!! i have to thank you for saying that, it made my night, i was laughing for hours.

Old 03-27-2007, 12:07 AM   #70
miniboon
Dehawkified

Fan#: 35233
What I Drive: 2005 Impreza 2.5 RS

FF Reputation: 42 miniboon Great Standing Member
so while i'm at it, "almost as stupid as drifting" !?!!? WTF is that about? I'm sorry, i guess i've been out of it for a while, I didn't realize that being able to control a car at the limit is stupid, lets all just go drive in a straight line for 10-13 seconds. whooooooooo!!! just because your pokey little zx3 automatic is all weighed down with your bitchin 8" sub, dont go trashing something you have nowhere near enough skill to handle. as for drifting being stupid, how is it stupid? it is just a stupid concept, its no fun? or are you going to come say its easy, anyone can drift? im done being sarcastic, i really want to hear your reasoning for calling drifting stupid

Closed Thread

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->