new focus owner please help - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus & General Car Chat

Ford Focus & General Car Chat Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 09-26-2003, 07:42 AM   #1
focuscanuck
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 943
What I Drive: 2000 Ford Focus ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 focuscanuck Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Cool new focus owner please help

Heya everyone!
Im new to the focus and new to this site, however i've been popping on here for tips on stereo installs and shifter boot installs although i didn't find much on the latter of the two :(
Anyways, im looking for any and all help and advice on the order of mods i should do and any recommendations on enhancing looks and/or performance of my focus. So far i've got shifter boot, floor mats front and back and a stereo which consists of a Kenwood head unit, one 800 watt kenwood amp and one 400 watt kenwood amp driving 2 JL audio subwoofers. It pounds alot nicer in the hatchback than it did in my Grand Am. I love my car and i want to make it look, sound and perform amazingly! So please help me!
FocusCanuck

P.S. any advice on seat covers? i cant find any that fit!!

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-26-2003, 09:13 AM   #2
ZTSRacer
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 536
What I Drive: 2003 Ford Focus ZTS

FF Reputation: 1 ZTSRacer Good Standing Member
Borla Exhaust, some engine dress ups, AEM air intake

Nice mods, gives you some extra HP too.
Old 09-28-2003, 03:20 PM   #3
scironzts
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 893
What I Drive: '04 ZTW

FF Reputation: 1 scironzts Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
i've always had recommended to me, and thus recommended to others, that you start with the suspension. drop it first... then work from there. doing your suspension not only enhances the handling/performance of the car, but gives it a little aesthetic punch as well.
Old 10-01-2003, 07:21 AM   #4
focuscanuck
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 943
What I Drive: 2000 Ford Focus ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 focuscanuck Good Standing Member
Thanks guyz, im working at it slowly.. soo much money hehe it seems like its gonna take years to do this thing up! Uggh its soo hard to find stuff around here for this car.. nothing fits as far as interior stuff goes.. i hope i get some stuff going soon.
Thanks for the advice,
Canuck

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->