anyone interested in helping me install suicide doors??? - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Regional Forums > South East Fanatics > Fanatics: KY, NC, SC

Fanatics: KY, NC, SC Regional discussion Forum for planning events and sharing information with all Members in the Kentucky, North Carolina and South Carolina areas.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 02-17-2007, 09:53 AM   #1
brandon0133
1fastfocus05

Fan#: 35345
What I Drive: 2005 zx4,

FF Reputation: 3 brandon0133 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (31)
anyone interested in helping me install suicide doors???

i done the lambos on the front already and was wondering if anyone was interested in helping me install the suicide doors on the back,,i got the kit yesterday and have a welder and all that..just wanted to see if someone wanted to come over sometime within the next few days and hang out and work on it,,,i got alot of other projects to do also,,,z3 fenders,,shorty antenna,,,new front bumper and lip needs changed over to new bumper,,power windows need to be installed and power door locks need to be installed also,,,getting a door popper kit soon also so i can shave the door handles,,,im in salisbury nc,,,,write me when u can,,thanks guys,,see ya

TEAM DURATEC #150
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2007, 09:44 PM   #2
EngineNaqsvt
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 17231
What I Drive: 03' Infra Red SVT #3518

FF Reputation: 1 EngineNaqsvt Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
If you need any help next weekend ill be glad to give you a hand. Is Salisbury off of 85? I think i pass through there when i go to work in Charlotte... Not too sure though... Let me know
Old 02-17-2007, 10:39 PM   #3
brandon0133
1fastfocus05

Fan#: 35345
What I Drive: 2005 zx4,

FF Reputation: 3 brandon0133 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (31)
if u work in charlotte then yes u would pass by me on 85 south,,,,im middle ways between charlotte and greensboro,,,,hopefully its done before next weekend but ill let u know,,
TEAM DURATEC #150

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.