WTB: Jackson Supercharger for Focus SVT - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 02-24-2008, 08:54 AM   #1
indianpass
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 53822
What I Drive: 2003 Pitch Black Focus SVT

FF Reputation: 1 indianpass Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Thumbs up WTB: Jackson Supercharger for Focus SVT

I have looked high and low and no one seems to have in inventory a new JRSC for the Focus SVT. They were discontinued pretty recently I guess. It's funny because several suppliers still are advertising the unit on the net...I think I've pretty much contacted all of them. The standard Focus 2.0 Zetec kits are still available and being produced but they are not compatible (per Jackson or Supercharger.COM). If you have a new or a low mileage unit (going back to stock or wrecked, etc.), please contact me. I'm willing to pay good $$$ for a complete setup. BTW, the model number for this was M-6066-20SVT JACKSON RACING FOCUS 2.0 SUPERCHARGER KIT. I don't absolutely have to have the Big Boost Kit with it (they still can be found for sale 'new', leftovers I guess). I need the complete kit, preferably with instructions but that would be absolute best case I know. I want the simple-to-install JRSC and not a Powerworks since I have limited time/tools/space and Tom told me this was a good way to go for the $$$$ and trade-offs for the Horsepower that I want. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by indianpass; 02-24-2008 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Grammatical clean-up

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2008, 10:19 PM   #2
indianpass
Focus Rookie

OK, doesn't anyone need to sell a JRSC SVT kit?

Just surprised there are no responses at all.........how rare is this? I'm starting to think of buying the PowerWorks kit....any hope at all?

Old 02-26-2008, 10:54 PM   #3
VenomRogue
Focus Addict

Fan#: 24506
What I Drive: a Volvo??!?

FF Reputation: 11 VenomRogue Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
get teh powerworks

I belive CFM is selling the few they ahve in stock for retardedly cheap, like 3200'ish.

Yes, I have issues.

Next question.

Old 02-27-2008, 10:02 PM   #4
indianpass
Focus Rookie

Quick update: closing this one out - found the JRSC BBK I was looking for after all. Thanks y'all.

Old 02-27-2008, 10:05 PM   #5
indianpass
Focus Rookie

One last note......neither Ford Racing or Moss (Supercharger.COM) carries either of the Focus Supercharger kits anymore (ZX3 or SVT). These are getting very rare. Ford Racing said they only had sold around 20 kits over the last couple of years (which pretty much shocked me) and that is why they were discontinued. I suspect the PowerWorks and the JRSC will be future collectibles.

Old 03-01-2008, 04:08 AM   #6
4 Bangin' Ben
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 28215
What I Drive: 2004 CD Silver SVTF

FF Reputation: 1 4 Bangin' Ben Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
In my opinion, I would go with the PW's and have a moderate boost setting-nothing too crazy. The JRSC is cool, nice torque throughout all gears, no intercooler, the FR tune is crap. Runs very rich, you use a lot of gas, and the numbers your supposedly to push out aren't there. And the open differential... just plain sucks. wheel hop is what i'm referring to, and its annoying/bad. If you want to put down numbers, you'll need to invest a good $1400 for the differential and labor. One other thing about the JRSC, the bbk blue pulley they give you, make sure you have stiff mounts. If you lean the sucker hard left, that pulley is going to scrape (you can actually hear the metal scrape). The side of my pulley is all scraped! Unless you want to invest extra in a turbo, but it's not my money. On the other hand, a SC would be good for you because you don't have to worry about harsh, harsh cold, freezing, can snow anytime any month michigan winter. winter = real sucky MPG.

Bookmarks & Social Networks